That Ford Mustang Electric SUV is fire

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Driving around the city a full charge will last about 5 days without charging... I work 15 miles from my house so I don’t charge the battery to 100% your not suppose too.. you have to charge it to 80%... if extends the life of the battery.. being low away from home never experienced it it because there are Tesla chargers all over NYC and surround areas lol

Now on road trips it’s different but the computer will calculate your trip and send you on a route which all the superchargers along that route and will tell you how much you need to charge up to get to the next supercharger plus add in the auto pilot and shyt is prob one of the best experiences when doing road trips
Ok.. Do you pay to charge or do you just hook it up for the hell of it? Never drove one..I see the charging stations around spots of course but thats it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ok.. Do you pay to charge or do you just hook it up for the hell of it? Never drove one..I see the charging stations around spots of course but thats it.

I pay whenever I use the supercharger and it’s automatically deducted from your cc on file via your Tesla app otherwise I plug it up when I get home.. only time I pay for gas is to fill up my Hellcat..

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I pay whenever I use the supercharger and it’s automatically deducted from your cc on file via your Tesla app otherwise I plug it up when I get home.. only time I pay for gas is to fill up my Hellcat..
How much do they charge you?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

You PAY to use an device that's already in your car that YOU PAID FOR?!?!:wtf::wtf::wtf: wtf kind of bullshyt is that????

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You PAY to use an device that's already in your car that YOU PAID FOR?!?!:wtf::wtf::wtf: wtf kind of bullshyt is that????
I’m not getting what you are saying? Are you talking about paying to charge the car? Well if you are one of the early Tesla buyers of the model S it came with free supercharging.. Tesla has since gotten rid of that...

Honestly the cost is so low you won’t even notice it.. For a 25-30 minute charge time on an 80% charge capacity on the battery it literally cost $5.60.. shyt is mad cheap

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m not getting what you are saying? Are you talking about paying to charge the car? Well if you are one of the early Tesla buyers of the model S it came with free supercharging.. Tesla has since gotten rid of that...

Honestly the cost is so low you won’t even notice it.. For a 25-30 minute charge time on an 80% charge capacity on the battery it literally cost $5.60.. shyt is mad cheap

No im confused he said he pays to use the supercharger I'm like... :leostare: Are you talking about the supercharger in ya own car or a charging booth...:jbhmm: