That Ford Mustang Electric SUV is fire

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No im confused he said he pays to use the supercharger I'm like... :leostare: Are you talking about the supercharger in ya own car or a charging booth...:jbhmm:

Im talking about the supercharging station.. Most Tesla owners pay for that.. All of those are literally along the major interstates.. You can straight up drive coast to coast..

Regular chargers at your home and level 2 chargers are free

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
talking about the supercharging station.. Most Tesla owners pay for that.. All of those are literally along the major interstates.. You can straight up drive coast to coast..
And this is why I say in the short term tesla will definitely win. They have several years of products on the road and the infrastructure in place to support them coast to coast.

These other new jumpers into the ev game, even established companies likr Ford, won't be able to initially compete with tesla customer service

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And this is why I say in the short term tesla will definitely win. They have several years of products on the road and the infrastructure in place to support them coast to coast.

These other new jumpers into the ev game, even established companies likr Ford, won't be able to initially compete with tesla customer service

Tesla got the infustructure, they been laying down since the early 2000’s plus the supercharging stations are exclusive to Tesla’s only so other EV’s can’t even use their stations they have to charge up on those electrified America chargers and them shyts take like 3-4 hours for a charge vs 25-30 mins for a Tesla...

It’s like Samsung trying to battle Apple

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im talking about the supercharging station.. Most Tesla owners pay for that.. All of those are literally along the major interstates.. You can straight up drive coast to coast..

Regular chargers at your home and level 2 chargers are free

Ohhhhh..:pachaha::heh: I literally thought tesla charge you to use a supercharger within the cars engine as an extra feature...:heh::mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Had it for about a year.. You can charge it at home but you will have to buy a level 2 charger from Tesla for $500 and have an electrician install it which will come out to be $1500-$2000 but you get a tax credit for it..

The level 2 charger can fully charge the Tesla in 8 hours at home vs a regular wall charger that will take 4 days lmaoo, also Tesla has the supercharger network along the interstate highways of the US where you can charge your battery up to 85% in a matter of 25mins to 30mins

:hhh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
looks nice, but enough of the mini-suvs

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:francis: Tesla and other EVs are never going to be a serious threat to regular cars until those charging stations are as common as gas stations and until charging your EV takes as much time as it does to fill up your car with gas.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:francis: Tesla and other EVs are never going to be a serious threat to regular cars until those charging stations are as common as gas stations and until charging your EV takes as much time as it does to fill up your car with gas.
Don’t know about other EVs but Tesla has already proved they are a threat to the auto industry... They spent the last decade trying to Bush Tesla and using lobbyist to get ride of Tesla dealership model.. Didn’t work.

You got Tesla’s out here running with hyper cars and super cars

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
We finally got our first couple Mach-Es a week ago.. Drove it around and it's a cool car but I'm just not an SUV guy.

I have a diesel F-150 and they did just drop a hybrid version of those too though:ehh:

I wonder when's the electric F-150 coming:ehh:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
This car has some muscle

:dame:

the motors combine to make 480 horsepower and up to 634 pound-feet of torque. Ford claims this will send the Mach-E GT Performance from zero to 60 mph in just 3.5 seconds. Less powerful models make between 266 and 346 horses and between 317 and 428 pound-feet

I wonder if these "mustang enthusiasts" will change their tune once they realize the Mach-E would probably beat a GT in a quarter mile :mjgrin: