That Ford Mustang Electric SUV is fire

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They should have just named it Bronco or some shyt.
They already doing a new bronco. actually looks pretty nice too. in fact this mach e doesn't look bad either. but i'd rather they called it what it actually is.

shyt is clearly a ford escape with an electric engine. :mjlol:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
yes, these are the people who drive up the resale value and buy your old cars for more than bluebook. So you pay 50K for this shyt all you want just trust it will be worth 30 as soon as you step off the lot and worth nothing it you keep it for more than 4 years before selling it again.

nikka that's literally how every car works, you buy it and the value jumps off a cliff the second you drive it off the lot. To pretend as if we have to venerate some clown ass muhfukkaz who have this stringent viewpoint that Mustang = V8 is retarded. It's dudebro mentality, it's like all these clown asses that go back and forth with Ecoboost vs. 5.0...like who gives a fukk. Get the car you like and enjoy and have a seat...that's all people in this thread are saying. I don't even want a Mach-E but if I did I wouldn't even think twice if some lame ass with his rear seats taken out of his Coupe thought I had a poser car. I'll pull up in my new Ecoboost Convertible and have his bytch gawking...

...rollin' down the street talking about "I'ma leave the door open, hoping that you feel the way feel and you want me like I want you tonight...tell me that you coming through...."

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nikka that's literally how every car works, you buy it and the value jumps off a cliff the second you drive it off the lot. To pretend as if we have to venerate some clown ass muhfukkaz who have this stringent viewpoint that Mustang = V8 is retarded. It's dudebro mentality, it's like all these clown asses that go back and forth with Ecoboost vs. 5.0...like who gives a fukk. Get the car you like and enjoy and have a seat...that's all people in this thread are saying. I don't even want a Mach-E but if I did I wouldn't even think twice if some lame ass with his rear seats taken out of his Coupe thought I had a poser car. I'll pull up in my new Ecoboost Convertible and have his bytch gawking...

...rollin' down the street talking about "I'ma leave the door open, hoping that you feel the way feel and you want me like I want you tonight...tell me that you coming through...."
My point is the collectible cars value is retained alot more idiot. They even start to appreciate in value after several years. go out an try to buy a mint condition v8 mustang from 1970 today and it will cost you 135K. well over the original sticker price it was back then even accounting for inflation. but a v6 costs as much any old pos.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
My point is the collectible cars value is retained alot more idiot. They even start to appreciate in value after several years. go out an try to buy a mint condition v8 mustang from 1970 today and it will cost you 135K. well over the original sticker price it was back then even accounting for inflation. but a v6 costs as much any old pos.

‘You’re right but that has jack shyt to do with the Mach-E which is what we’re here to discuss. Not about how some meatheads won’t like it or think it devalues the mustang because it ain’t s V8 coupe.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Plug your car in for charging like your phone every night, brehs :russ:

Imagine waking up one morning and realizing that you forgot to charge your car

Imagine waking up one morning and realizing that you forgot to put gas in your car.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I WORK WITH MACH E'S. THAT CAR IS A DISASTER. THE ROLL OUT WAS ALL MESSED UP.

STAY AWAY FOR AT LEAST A YEAR OR TWO.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Doesn’t take 8 hrs to fill up gas:mjlol:
Exaggeration but facts. i was thinking electric charging stations will have to be installed at every workplace. they also have quick charging which can bring you up to 70% in like 45 minutes.
still a long time to wait though. not trying to be at the gas station for like an hour because i got low on the way home.

Last edited: