Tell us about weird *** kids you knew in high school. I have stories.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I didn't go to high school with strange people. Just dangerous crazy people. Three bomb threats..(Lead to some amazing parties once school was called off, and the bomb squad did find a bomb one time). A student stabbed a teacher in the eye with a mechanical pencil. I saw two people ran over by cars at school. Some wild nikka got in the school and tried to fight some students, so we jumped his ass and after it was over we noticed the principal was helping us out (LMAO). During the State Basketball tournament a full scale riot broke out and 30 year old men were punching high school girls in the face. (My lil homie got punched in the face, they had to take her to the hospital. Broken nose). Oh and some nikkas shot up a school bus two blocks from the school..... Fun times.

:laff: Man that must of been crazy as hell.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
OK... this story is about me.
I remember in 8th grade (1985) one day i was rocking sweatpants to school. I dont know why. so any way i gettign hard and started rubbing and massaging my sh!t under the desk.. This girl , monique, called my name and was like what you doing. I said nothing, pulled my hands up and just sat there. She didnt say anything because I dont really think she actually saw what i was doing but her assumption was correct..

Another story about me... I was real smart and sh!t, got skipped etc.
So when I started 7th grade my parents made me dress up in dress clothes like i was going to work and i carried my schoolbooks in a briefcase

:laff: This thread has me dying

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:laff: Man that must of been crazy as hell.

It was LOL. nikkas were throwning slurpees at the dude during the fight too!! But man, it was a grown ass man walking through the school and just trying to fight every nikka he ran into. We beat the shyt outta his ass. The police came and got the dude and they had to restrain our principal because he was still trying to fight that nutcase! Hilarious!! Our principal was in his early 60's too!!! He was bout that life!! LOL

yo moms

drunk
Daps
There was this one slow kid back in kindergarten who would bring in Huggies Diapers every single week for show and tell. He would slowly walk up to the front of the class and be like :troll: then pull out the diapers from his backpack.

The teachers would be like :beli: and they never stopped him.
All the kids would be like :laff: but after a few times I knew something had to be up.

:deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

perfect use of smilies

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
me and 5 of my elementary friends were at school like 2 hrs early walkin around fukin wit shyt

we sit on this bench near our soccer field

they start pickin on me on some fukkery shyt cuz i had glasses so im always the first to catch that ether than everyone else after me lol but way my nikka Obi Owmewuka ..he is african and ill nvr forget his name

my nikka had a fukin flatop the sharpest flattop ever

so we sittin on the bench talkin sht and a :troll: bird straight skits on Obi's flattop i will nvr forget cuz it looked like when u fry a egg and the egg yoke runs towards the end of the pan looool shyt started drippin off his flat top

and the nikka aint even notice it we fukin buggin out nikkas cant even breathe and he thinks we laughin at his jokes towards me

nikkas like a bird just shyt on u

ngg was like ohh fuk and threaten to kill us if we told

and u dont lie to africans dem nikkas r spiritually crazy

anyway that nikka got fukin deported back to africa or some shyt that was my nikka man

after my childhood crew fell out i nvr formed a real one...there was always a void :wow:

Obi i see u nikka :wow:
:dead:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
OK... this story is about me.
I remember in 8th grade (1985) one day i was rocking sweatpants to school. I dont know why. so any way i gettign hard and started rubbing and massaging my sh!t under the desk.. This girl , monique, called my name and was like what you doing. I said nothing, pulled my hands up and just sat there. She didnt say anything because I dont really think she actually saw what i was doing but her assumption was correct..

Another story about me... I was real smart and sh!t, got skipped etc.
So when I started 7th grade my parents made me dress up in dress clothes like i was going to work and i carried my schoolbooks in a briefcase.

:flabbynsick:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
in kindergarten i hhad a girl whose mama was a hoe and she used to take off her shirt at naptime while the teacher was out on a smokebreak. hell, do they even do naptime for kindergarten anymore?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I also remember one time when the straps on my book bag broke...damn they would never last an entire year. I carried my schoolbags in a paper and plastic bag for like 4 days..

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
There's was this dark skinned hood ass nikka with a grill who would go around calling me 'dad'.

shyt was crazy cuz dude looked like a straight goon and would see me and be like "Hey dad, what's going on?" Keep in mind I was average/borderline nerdy in high school and barely knew dude. nikka would be like "Hey dad, is it cool if I stay up late tonight?"

I'd laugh nervously and be like yeah whatever. Then he'd say "yay! Thanks dad."

:dwillhuh:

Sent from Cloud City via Lando Calrissian's courier

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
Another girl that came to school smellin like spoiled fish and was alerted by teachers on plenty occasions yet she never did anything about it...and she got pregnant junior year and I was think "Who da fukk popd this stanky p*ssy ass bytch off :huhldup:"

Wow I remember we had this long ass assembly and I sat next to this who was physically disabled (she was walking with crutches). Man, every other fukking minute, the vapors of a dumpster filled with rotten fish on a hot summers day kept hitting my nose like a overhand right from Riddikk. And if that wasn't bad enough, I was sitting next to a dude who's armpits was smelling like all sorts of rancid. It was so bad, it really made my eyes water. Had me like:
4db26bb112d790b56fcaa934bad0b78808828b10.gif

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not that weird but a funny scenario I remember...

we were doing sport on the field and the flabby and sick group were doing their thing a few hundred yards up the field. I hear an almighty scream and see some fat kid laid out on the floor with a twisted knee or some shyt. People start to gather round and wait for an ambulance or stretcher to turn up to get him outta there and treated.

10 minutes later a couple teachers show up with one of these to wheel the fat mofukka away

Wheelbarrow.jpg

I can still see dude's pained expression and fat torso being wheeled away in this across the field

:sadcam:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I knew a few weird ass kids back in high school because I was weird :manny:

I knew a girl that was obsessed with Michael Jackson to the point that she diddled his face, name, etc on everything ...she took it hard when he passed away :wow:

One boy that use to tell us stories about how he use to steal all the new jordans/ones out of the footlocker truck before they made their deliveries yet the nikka couldnt steal some soap, a towel and hot water to wash his stankin ass :scusthov:

One girl that was too lazy to wipe her ass made up a lie that she gets musty really quick :gag:

Another girl that came to school smellin like spoiled fish and was alerted by teachers on plenty occasions yet she never did anything about it...and she got pregnant junior year and I was think "Who da fukk popd this stanky p*ssy ass bytch off :huhldup:"

lmaooo yo.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i knew this kid from 4th grade - 9th grade who used to ALWAYS piss himself @ school. he'd pee his pants and walk around stinking like piss the entire day, and for some reason he thought that shyt was funny. could u imagine sitting in a 5 chair radius of a nikka who smelled like truckstop urinals?

ironically, the kid was a genius. he probaly makes bank and bangin broads who like to get pee'd on everyday :wtf:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
man i have so many stories

i went to one of the worst middle school in new orleans, nobody never did any work or anything, we use to sit in class and chill wit radios on and shyt

i remember one day me and my homie thought of a get rich quick scheme :scheme: we put a piece of balled up paper in all the vending machines and when people would put money in it they wouldnt get they change, after a while they would give up and say fukk it, and about 15 minutes after lunch we would go up the machines and pull the papers, shyt would be like 25 dollars each machine, and we would split it, one day we did it and this dude walked by and saw us doin it, he tried to say give him some and he wasnt gon say nothin, we ended up beating him up, but we told him if he didnt tell we would give him a cut, he agreed

so they next day we started spreading it lightly around school that he was doin this and had been doin it for a while, so by lunch time damn near everybody knew about it and was mad as fukk, so we tell him this was his day and we would let him get all the money from all 3 machines and then we would start splitting it after that, he agree and we told him to do it like 10 minutes after lunch

he did everything we told him to, but little did he know all the goons who had been losing they money these past weeks was waiting in the wings recording him, so as soon he pulled that paper from the machines about 20 dudes rushed him and beat the shyt out of him, they beat the cloths off dude, they took his shoes off and this nikka was running around the school wit some titty whitties on wit brown stains on them, he tried to say we had something to do wit, but nobody believed him, he would come back to school everyday and get beat up before school, during school and after

dude use to see us and have the :sadbron: cause nikkaz was running his pockets daily

high school was even wilder, everyday hood vs hood fights, nobody doin shyt, still getting good grades, i remember me and my homie flipped this chick in the bathroom that was being created, they wasnt finished or nothin, so they had nothin but white dust and shyt on the floor, none of us was worried about that shyt and never paid attention to it, so she giving us top on her knees and we finish and we walking out and now it lunch time, as we walking out the bathroom nothin but people rushing down the stairs for lunch and they see us walking out the bathroom, the first nikka saw us and like :lupe: 2 nikkaz and 1 girl walkin out the bathroom, what yall was doing, and the next nikkaz said man look that bytch knees, they dirty as fukk, next time u know everyday have this face :russ: and they just destory this chick, she never came back to school after that day :sadbron: me and my homie was mad as fukk, she was smart, pretty, just shy and didnt know how to dress, plus she was willing to do all of our homework and give us head whenever we wanted it :comeon: plus the head was :ahh:

:blessed: this not even the tip of the iceberg, school really started going to another level after katrina, i went to 3 different school in 3 states and it was wildest, funniest and dangerous shyt i ever lived in my, :lupe: ill post them later