Tell us about weird *** kids you knew in high school. I have stories.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I remember one kid in middle school wrote a love letter to his crush, he was a really weird kid had bugged out eyes and the jewfro. The girl that got the love letter spread the whole letter around the school and it was some really out there type shyt. I remember he mentioned how he writes songs about her and whenever he thinks about her he gets hard and wants to jerk off.

Not weird but in high school I worked out this dollar store and we had these weird ass 3 pack cologne, it was tomato, dirt, and rubber or leather. So in english class I sat behind this really lame kid, so me and my friend we worked together decided it would be funny to bring in the dirt cologne and spray it over his back during class. So where in class and I start spraying it over him, he had a huge wet spot all over his hoodie, he has no idea about it either. And suddenly everyone is like wtf is that smell, even the teacher, so I blurt out I think it's coming from Mike. So a couple of girls sitting around him go OMG it is Mike and my friend is like Mike why do you smell like dirt. This kid lost it and turned beet red and almost started crying. He starting shouting it wasn't him. He took his hoodie off and saw the wet spot and was like wtf did you do why is my hoodie soaked so I told him maybe because you were rolling around in dirt. I'm cracking up at work just thinking about it.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: he was extremely antisocial is what i was getting at, and just sat in staircases and halls, by himself, for no reason. He just sat there most of the time walking around and sitting. If he wanted a quiet place to read he could have went to the library. Shut your dumbass up, didn't even have to read that entire post to know it would be some stupid misconception :stopitslime:

Oh sure he did.... :laff:

:laff:

If he supposedly did why didn't u add all that extra stuff before mr "not really weird....but still"

Nerve to talk about misconceptions when ur doing it....

Bet u were the type to say that about people u don't kno........but when your OWN FRIEND is quiet in a certain class....its the norm to u "cause I know them that's y" right?

Gtfo didn't even mention the extra stuff til now

Superstar
Daps
Oh sure he did.... :laff:

:laff:

If he supposedly did why didn't u add all that extra stuff before mr "not really weird....but still"

Nerve to talk about misconceptions when ur doing it....

Bet u were the type to say that about people u don't kno........but when your OWN FRIEND is quiet in a certain class....its the norm to u "cause I know them that's y" right?

Gtfo didn't even mention the extra stuff til now

:what: Why are you making assumptions. This is a story post, I'm not gonna include the kids whole background and his daily activities. I even tried to greet him once and he just ignored me.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
There was this one slow kid back in kindergarten who would bring in Huggies Diapers every single week for show and tell. He would slowly walk up to the front of the class and be like :troll: then pull out the diapers from his backpack.

The teachers would be like :beli: and they never stopped him.
All the kids would be like :laff: but after a few times I knew something had to be up.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
OK... this story is about me.
I remember in 8th grade (1985) one day i was rocking sweatpants to school. I dont know why. so any way i gettign hard and started rubbing and massaging my sh!t under the desk.. This girl , monique, called my name and was like what you doing. I said nothing, pulled my hands up and just sat there. She didnt say anything because I dont really think she actually saw what i was doing but her assumption was correct..

Another story about me... I was real smart and sh!t, got skipped etc.
So when I started 7th grade my parents made me dress up in dress clothes like i was going to work and i carried my schoolbooks in a briefcase.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I remember one kid in middle school wrote a love letter to his crush, he was a really weird kid had bugged out eyes and the jewfro. The girl that got the love letter spread the whole letter around the school and it was some really out there type shyt. I remember he mentioned how he writes songs about her and whenever he thinks about her he gets hard and wants to jerk off.

Not weird but in high school I worked out this dollar store and we had these weird ass 3 pack cologne, it was tomato, dirt, and rubber or leather. So in english class I sat behind this really lame kid, so me and my friend we worked together decided it would be funny to bring in the dirt cologne and spray it over his back during class. So where in class and I start spraying it over him, he had a huge wet spot all over his hoodie, he has no idea about it either. And suddenly everyone is like wtf is that smell, even the teacher, so I blurt out I think it's coming from Mike. So a couple of girls sitting around him go OMG it is Mike and my friend is like Mike why do you smell like dirt. This kid lost it and turned beet red and almost started crying. He starting shouting it wasn't him. He took his hoodie off and saw the wet spot and was like wtf did you do why is my hoodie soaked so I told him maybe because you were rolling around in dirt. I'm cracking up at work just thinking about it.

*sarcasm alert* I'm sure he was lame because he was involuntarily awkward (as most kids are).

But real deal:

Unless he picked on people or never flushed the toilet, i don't think he deserved it. That was real fukked up.

You still laughing at it today tells me that some things never change.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I got one. :sadcam:

I remember being a little dude in about the 3rd or 4th grade. I told my homegirl Natasha that I liked this other girl named Tanisha. In retrospect, Idk why because she was foul as fukk. :angry:

Anyway, I tell her and she's like :gladbron: "I'm telling!" I beg her not to, and she hits me with the :scheme: "Alright, I won't tell"

Next day, we're at lunch sitting and eating them round pizzas with the four pepperoni's on em. I look up from talking to my homie when I look up and see Natasha. Our eyes lock and I try to look down to avoid her gaze when I hear "OHH! TANISHA. GUESS WHO LIKES YOU!!!" followed by mad whispers.

All I hear is "EWWW. He's ugly and his hair is nappy :scusthov:"

I was devastated...

Years later and that's stuck with me.

I'll never forget :to:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what: Why are you making assumptions. This is a story post, I'm not gonna include the kids whole background and his daily activities. I even tried to greet him once and he just ignored me.

What you say...... :troll:

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
I knew a few weird ass kids back in high school because I was weird :manny:

I knew a girl that was obsessed with Michael Jackson to the point that she diddled his face, name, etc on everything ...she took it hard when he passed away :wow:

One boy that use to tell us stories about how he use to steal all the new jordans/ones out of the footlocker truck before they made their deliveries yet the nikka couldnt steal some soap, a towel and hot water to wash his stankin ass :scusthov:

One girl that was too lazy to wipe her ass made up a lie that she gets musty really quick :gag:

Another girl that came to school smellin like spoiled fish and was alerted by teachers on plenty occasions yet she never did anything about it...and she got pregnant junior year and I was think "Who da fukk popd this stanky p*ssy ass bytch off :huhldup:"

:pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There was this Indian cat in my science class, anyways one day in class dude opens his backpack and this big ol roach came out of his backpack

Everyone is like eww, dude empties out is backpack and then there is like 20-25 roaches all scurrying across the floor

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
There was this Indian cat in my science class, anyways one day in class dude opens his backpack and this big ol roach came out of his backpack

Everyone is like eww, dude empties out is backpack and then there is like 20-25 roaches all scurrying across the floor

sent from royalty via tapatalk

:huhldup:

That happened to me back in elementary.......
:heh:

Just one big roach though lookin pregant as fukk...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I didn't go to high school with strange people. Just dangerous crazy people. Three bomb threats..(Lead to some amazing parties once school was called off, and the bomb squad did find a bomb one time). A student stabbed a teacher in the eye with a mechanical pencil. I saw two people ran over by cars at school. Some wild nikka got in the school and tried to fight some students, so we jumped his ass and after it was over we noticed the principal was helping us out (LMAO). During the State Basketball tournament a full scale riot broke out and 30 year old men were punching high school girls in the face. (My lil homie got punched in the face, they had to take her to the hospital. Broken nose). Oh and some nikkas shot up a school bus two blocks from the school..... Fun times.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
In kindergarten I would pretend to be a lion at recess and chase these 2 girls around the playground on all fours... like a bear crawl type thing. Right before we all went outside to play I would "transform" the girls would be like "ohhhh Mufasaaaaaa:bryan:"

I also used my towel as a cape whenever we had beach day

Teachers lub me tho:pacspit:

EDIT: I also shytted in my pants in 3rd grade while we were standing in line outside... my fukking teacher was having a convo with another teacher and I was too shook to break the line and ask to go to the bathroom. When we got back in the class the girl in front of me was like ":damn: WHATS THAT SMELL" and Im like ":scusthov: Ewww, yea I smell it too!" Well eventually it was found out that it was me and Mrs Davis had to drive me home instead of me getting my ass whooped riding the bus that afternoon by the older kids. She laid the a towel down in the truck and took me home. She was so cool about it:noah: