Tell us about weird *** kids you knew in high school. I have stories.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
we had a smut in school nicknamed burger. nikkas told me she sucked dikk for upgraded meals at the local mcd's ir wendys on the reg,i thought nikkas was gassin it. fast forward cpl weeks im in wendys ordering my nuggets :myman: i see her and three nikkas grab a big bag of food head upstairs to the seats. i go up eat my nuggets i dont see them. i drank a tallboy lasat period :myman: so i hsd to piss. i go in the bathroom they got burger hemmed up in a stall two dikks in her hand and a nikka feeding her a baconburger. nikkas said " i told u ricanfury, get wit it my nikka" i weas like im good :mjpls: but i def watched for a cpl min :youngsabo:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't remember too much crazy shyt.

There was this 9th grader who wanted to kill me back when I was a senior because he was in love with my girlfriend and had actually envisioned this whole scenario where he was going to kill me and him and her were gonna run away together. He used to stalk her and shyt.

She got scared and told the principal and they brought all of us in there and I wanted to beat his little ass, but all of our parents and the principal was there and we had a peace offering about it.

I also remember this fat chick who went in one of the band rooms at our school and sucked at least 20 nikkaz dikks in one class period and after she got done, she spit a ton of those nikkaz cum into the water fountain.

:damn:

shyt was gross, brehs.

nikka looked at that water fountain for the rest of my days there like :scusthov:

anyone remember when the class would go into chaos when there was a substitute teacher...
especially when they where old and clumsy

i remember we had one for a two weeks in our 10th grade bio class it was straight pandemonium and mayhem:blessed: ....and the crazy thing about it is the sub didnt call security or adminstrators not once, nikka was like "thats not my style youngins, now do some damn work and stop actin like jokaz"

its obvious he was just tryna do the minimum work, get paid and duck out

:blessed:

Ah, substitute teachers.

Nothing has made school children happier than walking in that classroom knowing that you about to cut the fukk up because some sub is in there that doesn't give a flying fukk.

It was LOL. nikkas were throwning slurpees at the dude during the fight too!! But man, it was a grown ass man walking through the school and just trying to fight every nikka he ran into. We beat the shyt outta his ass. The police came and got the dude and they had to restrain our principal because he was still trying to fight that nutcase! Hilarious!! Our principal was in his early 60's too!!! He was bout that life!! LOL

Damn, y'all principal was on that "Mean" Joe Clark shyt.

man i have so many stories

i went to one of the worst middle school in new orleans, nobody never did any work or anything, we use to sit in class and chill wit radios on and shyt

i remember one day me and my homie thought of a get rich quick scheme :scheme: we put a piece of balled up paper in all the vending machines and when people would put money in it they wouldnt get they change, after a while they would give up and say fukk it, and about 15 minutes after lunch we would go up the machines and pull the papers, shyt would be like 25 dollars each machine, and we would split it, one day we did it and this dude walked by and saw us doin it, he tried to say give him some and he wasnt gon say nothin, we ended up beating him up, but we told him if he didnt tell we would give him a cut, he agreed

so they next day we started spreading it lightly around school that he was doin this and had been doin it for a while, so by lunch time damn near everybody knew about it and was mad as fukk, so we tell him this was his day and we would let him get all the money from all 3 machines and then we would start splitting it after that, he agree and we told him to do it like 10 minutes after lunch

he did everything we told him to, but little did he know all the goons who had been losing they money these past weeks was waiting in the wings recording him, so as soon he pulled that paper from the machines about 20 dudes rushed him and beat the shyt out of him, they beat the cloths off dude, they took his shoes off and this nikka was running around the school wit some titty whitties on wit brown stains on them, he tried to say we had something to do wit, but nobody believed him, he would come back to school everyday and get beat up before school, during school and after

dude use to see us and have the cause nikkaz was running his pockets daily

high school was even wilder, everyday hood vs hood fights, nobody doin shyt, still getting good grades, i remember me and my homie flipped this chick in the bathroom that was being created, they wasnt finished or nothin, so they had nothin but white dust and shyt on the floor, none of us was worried about that shyt and never paid attention to it, so she giving us top on her knees and we finish and we walking out and now it lunch time, as we walking out the bathroom nothin but people rushing down the stairs for lunch and they see us walking out the bathroom, the first nikka saw us and like :lupe: 2 nikkaz and 1 girl walkin out the bathroom, what yall was doing, and the next nikkaz said man look that bytch knees, they dirty as fukk, next time u know everyday have this face and they just destory this chick, she never came back to school after that day me and my homie was mad as fukk, she was smart, pretty, just shy and didnt know how to dress, plus she was willing to do all of our homework and give us head whenever we wanted it plus the head was

this not even the tip of the iceberg, school really started going to another level after katrina, i went to 3 different school in 3 states and it was wildest, funniest and dangerous shyt i ever lived in my, ill post them later

:salute:

nikka, you win.

You went to the greatest school in history, breh.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^I noticed in a lot of high schools you always get the same story about a smut fat girl giving dome to random dudes :dead:

Same thing at my school....

Wonder what they doing now

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
^what school was this?

:yayo: first story was samuel j. green middle school and the second story was alcee fortier high school(only went there one year, 9th grade and at the beginning of my 10 year katrina happen), both was in new orleans, shyt got wilder at my school after katrina

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I took architectural drafting all four years of high school. There was this one kid name Kenny that used to wear anime shirts to class everyday and say he was some kind of ninja warrior. Dude was Asian, but he was about 6'3" and skinny as hell. We used to roast dude something serious everyday for three straight years. One day this cat Ernest decided to take it to another level and put his hands on Kenny. Kenny straight roundhouse kicked Ernest in the face and had Ernest feeling woozy and struggling to keep his balance. The whole class just busted out laughing and the teacher came out of his back office and sent them both to the assistant principal's office. After that day, we never made fun of Kenny again.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took architectural drafting all four years of high school. There was this one kid name Kenny that used to wear anime shirts to class everyday and say he was some kind of ninja warrior. Dude was Asian, but he was about 6'3" and skinny as hell. We used to roast dude something serious everyday for three straight years. One day this cat Ernest decided to take it to another level and put his hands on Kenny. Kenny straight roundhouse kicked Ernest in the face and had Ernest feeling woozy and struggling to keep his balance. The whole class just busted out laughing and the teacher came out of his back office and sent them both to the assistant principal's office. After that day, we never made fun of Kenny again.

Homie waited with zen like patience for 3 yrs for someone to put they hands on him so he could unveil that kick:heh: