Teflon Don has some advice for black people (the blacks)

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
"Bo bo booth sides"

Funny how the liberal allies sound exactly like republicans once they don't have to pander for the black vote because they have a latino replacement

This is them speaking how they feel through one of their negro proxies.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black people don't litter anymore than anybody else. littering is not a black issue.

It is if your community is a majority black. Make up an argument for me if we're walking down the street in Bronzeville Chicago.. You throw some trash on the ground and I say "hey breh, this is our community, pick that up".. Then you say "for what, white people litter as well"..

Is that your reasoning for littering? I seriously want to understand..

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop Don from being distracted by his lust.
tenor.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It is if your community is a majority black. Make up an argument for me if we're walking down the street in Bronzeville Chicago.. You throw some trash on the ground and I say "hey breh, this is our community, pick that up".. Then you say "for what, white people litter as well"..

Is that your reasoning for littering? I seriously want to understand..
Where did this narrative come from that black people litter excessively?

How will addressing this imaginary issue improve the current economic situation for black people?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't give a fukk about no street cred what I do care about is hoes talking sideways to me like I ain't a grown ass man that would break yo fukking ribs son that's what I care about.

Now shut the fukk up before I start to take you serious:childplease:

Your goofy ass not gonna do shyt but stay the bytch ass nikka you are. You not breaking shyt but you keyboard p*ssy. Your soft ass quoted me crying. You crying cause you a bytch

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where did this narrative come from that black people litter excessively?

How will addressing this imaginary issue improve the current economic situation for black people?

You're dancing around a simple question.. I don't care if its white, black, brown, yellow, blue, red, silver, gold or whatever people. Because you broke means its ok to be nasty and throw paper on the ground where you live?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You're dancing around a simple question.. I don't care if its white, black, brown, yellow, blue, red, silver, gold or whatever people. Because you broke means its ok to be nasty and throw paper on the ground where you live?
I'm not dancing around the issue. i asking for proof this is a black issue. Where are the studies that show we specifically litter too much?
and why do you think addressing this fake issue will improve our economic conditions as a group?
you saying white people don't litter and thats why they are doing better on average than black folks?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not dancing around the issue. i asking why this is a black issue? Where are the studies that show we specifically litter too much?
and why do you think address this fake issue will improve our economic conditions as a group?
you saying white people don't litter and thats why they are doing better on average than black folks?

1st answer me as to why is it hard to throw trash in the garbage? Are you a nasty dude that litter?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
1st answer me as to why is it hard to throw trash in the garbage? Are you a nasty dude that litter?
In my experience its young entitled white kids that do the most littering. So to answer you question without any further context, i would say white entitlement is the reason why there is so much litter. No answer my question, why is white people littering a black issue?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll answer the question once you prove to me that we aren't in fact throwing trash in the garbage.

I go all over this dirty a$$ city called Chicago, in black neighborhoods and its trash all over this mfer. I consistently see black women/men pull up next to me throwing trash on the ground from out of their cars. Brehs throwing out empty Patron, Remy, Don Julio, and etc bottles on the ground.. I see this all day everyday where I live.. I got waaaayyyyyy to many examples.. You must live around upper class blacks or a mixed community.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I go all over this dirty a$$ city called Chicago, in black neighborhoods and its trash all over this mfer. I consistently see black women/men pull up next to me throwing trash on the ground from out of their cars. Brehs throwing out empty Patron, Remy, Don Julio, and etc bottles on the ground.. I see this all day everyday where I live.. I got waaaayyyyyy to many examples.. You must live around upper class blacks or a mixed community.
I live around middle class black people. and sometimes the community can still be dusty looking. But thats because infrastructure in our neighborhoods is ignored. Not because black people have a strong propensity to litter. in a white neighborhood the side walk will have doggy bags for dog poo on every street, trash cans every 10 yards at the local park that are emptied regularly by the sanitation department, trucks that go by in the fall and vacuum up all the leaves as long as you rake them all to the curb, street sweepers etc etc, their tax dollars keep their community clean. not their littering habits.
Our tax dollars on the other hand are funnelling out of our communties throw district redlining and other shady methods, so despite paying the same tax rates we get the benefit of none of these services.