Teflon Don has some advice for black people (the blacks)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's in demand.

Or you will just be a hobbyist. Problem with just saying something you good at is most people don't like shyt that is in demand. They want to be in entertainment or something. Who's gonna be the banker and the shop keeper? The real estate agent, the city councilor. People might be good in all those roles and never know it without exposure.
I agree with you, but i was thinking about actual marketable skills when i said that. like someone who is good at math. not a dude who is the best beat boxer at his lunchtable type shyt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it, you think black people are literally trash, I just disagree. and you have provided little beyond personal anecdotal evidence to justify your stance.
aka "i saw a black person do this once, black community as a whole needs to do better" ass logic.
we can just agree to disagree.

Since you can't stand against shyt Im saying, you playing that victim role.

All im saying is take pride in where you live, and you have a issue with that. And my stance isn't anecdotal, because a majority of black Chicago hold the same mindset.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you, but i was thinking about actual marketable skills when i said that. like someone who is good at math. not a dude who is the best beat boxer at his lunchtable type shyt.
Don't ever fukkin disrespect Rahzel the gawd :ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Since you can't stand against shyt Im saying, you playing that victim role.

All im saying is take pride in where you live, and you have a issue with that. And my stance isn't anecdotal, because a majority of black Chicago hold the same mindset.
provide receipts then, show me how black people are worse at littering than other groups and how that is one of the reason why we are economically being held back

Daps
:dahell:
Why were Black men in suits being hanged from trees?
Because it was legal to that back then. The average black man is not being hunted by white men for lynching in 2023. Stop thinking in these extremes. And once again, we can have higher standards for OURSELVES. Why does everything have to be the bare minimum?

There are literally millions of black people in close proximity to whites, and not being lynched, or hurt. It’s mostly micro aggressions.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
provide receipts then, show me how black people are worse at littering than other groups and how that is one of the reason why we are economically being held back

1st you show me where I said this. All I said was take pride in your community by not throwing trash on the ground. YOU brought up the white man because it seems you see them as a guide to what is acceptable behavior. And if I pull up the receipts that won't mean anything of you enjoy throwing trash on the ground. I guess my parents raised me better than most.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Because it was legal to that back then. The average black man is not being hunted by white men for lynching in 2023. Stop thinking in these extremes. And once again, we can have higher standards for OURSELVES. Why does everything have to be the bare minimum?

There are literally millions of black people in close proximity to whites, and not being lynched, or hurt. It’s mostly micro aggressions.
You completely missed the point of what he was saying.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
1st you show me where I said this. All I said was take pride in your community by not throwing trash on the ground. YOU brought up the white man because it seems you see them as a guide to what is acceptable behavior. And if I pull up the receipts that won't mean anything of you enjoy throwing trash on the ground. I guess my parents raised me better than most.
So you admit, your claim that black people litter too much is just random accusation you had no way proving.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If you were fortunate to have been raised around any of your grandparents, how is what he said different than what you've heard them say?

Also how is it different from what you've heard your clergyman say?
Keyword being IF.

If you haven't had strong, positive males in your life you gonna look up to "heroes" like Lil Wayne or NBA Youngboy

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This stuff is hilarious to me, all this education folks have. And still don't get it.

Not making excuses, but this shiit is designed to be like this.

If the powers that be actually want Black folks as a whole to be collectively on point. We would be.

We live in a wicked assss society that has decided that certain folks. Will always get the fukkery end off the stick

Just think about this, people. We have private prisons in this country. How wicked is this.

Every single year, we need a certain amount of folks in prison for the economy to flow.