Teflon Don has some advice for black people (the blacks)

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I wonder how this would of turned out if this was about illegal immigrants, machismo culture in Latin Americans or any other interest group. It’s sad and disgusting that black folks are continuous chosen to be the perps in everything that is wrong with this country.

Also fukk DL for agreeing to spearhead this convo.

Lastly, do you think the people you’re trying to reach are even watching this shyt?

Come on bro
That's what I'm saying. The black audience that CNN DOES attract is usually the older crowd. This ain't reaching younger black folks.
So that begs the question, why did Don feel the need to say this? :jbhmm:

Or who at CNN ordered him to say this? :jbhmm:

Why is this old clip even circulating like this in the first place? :jbhmm:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Pull your pants up and the good white people will stop systemically holding your people back it’s that easy brehs :mjgrin:

People don’t even sag like that anymore he an out of touch c00n

Teach black people financial literacy

Also talking white has nothing to do with speaking intelligently what it is about is not having any base in your voice for black man you fukking fakkit

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The pride in our community is gone.

All of that produces the things he talked about.

Black degeneracy, ignorance is seen as entertainment and pushed as the norm and image of our people. And the fukked up part is we've allowed non blacks to do the pushing and more importantly PROFIT off of it. They can treat it as entertainment....we can't. Sadly, entertainment is raising us and we're not in a position overall as a people to have this happen.

I can and will say the things Don said doesn't apply to me and others I know in my close circle. I also pass that down to other family members. All you can do. Each one teach one because nowadays many of us don't know better...or chose to which is worse.

Daps
He’s right. And walking around with sagging pants makes you look stupid, and not worthy of respect.

BUT, this isn’t something that should be said publicly, because it makes others feel justified in their racism towards us.

But we need to have higher standards for ourselves, and stop interpreting anyone who wants us to do better as trying to please white people. Proper grammar, no sagging pants, stay in school, be a decent human should be basic knowledge, but brehs get so offended any time someone says it. Y’all will defend Cosby for what he allegedly did to women, but got on him for saying the same thing.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
original.jpg

Tulsa_race_riot_inflames-1921.jpeg

tulsa-race-massacre-01-gty-jc-210910_1631303345475_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg