Teflon Don has some advice for black people (the blacks)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
There are people who do all of those things he said and are stiTll utter failures in life, and people who do none of those things and are wildly successful.

None of those tips are secrets to success.

1) My advice to black folks would be, find something you are good at, and become great at it. eventually it will make you money.
2) if you aren't good at anything, take advantage of family ties to get a head start. if your dad or uncle is an accountant for example, pursue accounting as a career. that nepotism angle is reason behind many success stories.

smh at including fashion choices and slang in any kind of advice. these shallow critques help no one.

Here we go right here. Didn't take long at all.

You talking like that's a normal scenario when that's not a usual basis.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how this would of turned out if this was about illegal immigrants, machismo culture in Latin Americans or any other interest group. It’s sad and disgusting that black folks are continuous chosen to be the perps in everything that is wrong with this country.
It does not matter . If a Mexican starts talking about machismo, that"s their problem. :yeshrug:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut ya hurt feelings having ass up. Sounding like a hurt bytch. You just a hit dog hollering like the soft nikka you are.
My brother just wanted to know what you meant to get a better understanding you the typical geechie can't get past the first step.

I'm never hurt and you street creditless hence yo suburb comment so shut up p*ssy I'd break you the fukk down bruh you type of nikka that would've been washing other nikkas laundry in the pen facts!

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My brother just wanted to know what you meant to get a better understanding you the typical geechie can't get past the first step.

I'm never hurt and you street creditless hence yo suburb comment so shut up p*ssy I'd break you the fukk down bruh you type of nikka that would've been washing other nikkas laundry in the pen facts!

I’d slap your goofy ass in front of your kids. Shut your bytch ass up

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If you were fortunate to have been raised around any of your grandparents, how is what he said different than what you've heard them say?

Also how is it different from what you've heard your clergyman say?

Those grandparents were just white washed c00ns:troll:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are people who do all of those things he said and are still utter failures in life, and people who do none of those things and are wildly successful.

None of those tips are secrets to success.

1) My advice to black folks would be, find something you are good at, and become great at it. eventually it will make you money.
2) if you aren't good at anything, take advantage of family ties to get a head start. if your dad or uncle is an accountant for example, pursue accounting as a career. that nepotism angle is reason behind many success stories.

smh at including fashion choices and slang in any kind of advice. these shallow critques help no one.

That throwing trash on the ground isn't a shallow critique. Its a fcked up mentality to want to like in a garbage dump.