Teflon Don has some advice for black people (the blacks)

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:heh: Are we still doing this thing where we push propaganda that black Americans are solely responsible for our situation in this country? Very cool, not surprised tho based on who the OP is.

We have idiots in the thread on some: " he rite tho! if wez jus pul up ouwas pants dem wite peepls wilz treetz us jus rite. mmhmm"

:snoop:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
StreedcreditlessBabble:camby:

I ain't never been slapped before in my life and a dude with Kane as his avi damn sure ain't gonna be the first.

bytch nikkas like you are obsessed with street cred. That’s the exact reason you quoted me crying like a bytch and trying to be fake tough. I made a simple post and you felt personally attacked to the point you had to quote me being silly. That’s cause you a silly ass nikka

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The pride in our community is gone.
Some of us are trying, we get called xenophobes.

If you were fortunate to have been raised around any of your grandparents, how is what he said different than what you've heard them say?

Also how is it different from what you've heard your clergyman say?
:gucci: They werent on tv talking to wp. Tf?

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
problem is, it's easy to say these things need to be fixed, but fixing them takes more work than making a list on a CNN show

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch nikkas like you are obsessed with street cred. That’s the exact reason you quoted me crying like a bytch and trying to be fake tough. I made a simple post and you felt personally attacked to the point you had to quote me being silly. That’s cause you a silly ass nikka
I don't give a fukk about no street cred what I do care about is hoes talking sideways to me like I ain't a grown ass man that would break yo fukking ribs son that's what I care about.

Now shut the fukk up before I start to take you serious:childplease:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Gen-X is so outta touch. They’re one of the main reasons shyt is the way it is now.

They sold the drugs to black people, they created gangsta rapper, they said “nikka” a million times in their music and standup comedy, they sagged their pants and wore timbs, they destroyed the nuclear black family, they were uneducated hustlers and pimps, they destroyed their own communities during riots

But now that they’re old, they wanna talk to us like their parents and Bill Cosby talked to them. :flabbynsick:

Fukk outta here :unimpressed:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
It does not matter . If a Mexican starts talking about machismo, that"s their problem. :yeshrug:

It absolutely matters. He would have never made a segment about it or been approved by his superiors if was anything otherwise. It’s not even about a black man making critiques on black communities, he is entitled to his opinion, but this doesn’t seem genuine to actually be productive. It’s about the media using this as an opportunity to shame a group for no apparent reason.