Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Serial rapist at that.

His old pedo ass has been doing that a long time, dude need to be stomped out :pacspit:
Unfortunately there are a lot of grown men (and women) who go after minors who have childhood issues and/or not a strong and positive family/upbringing.

They prey on these children and it isn't that uncommon.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
remind me of this story

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Florida teacher fired after he’s accused of ‘full-frontal’ hugs

5c856fcfe76691fc17bf19a88bbd0849

Scott Travis, South Florida Sun-Sentinel
July 21, 2021·2 min read

A Broward teacher fighting a 10-day suspension for allegations that he gave unwanted hugs got an unexpected judgment from the School Board this week — he was fired.

The action, taken Tuesday, is the latest in a series of unusual developments in the disciplinary case of Karleef Kebreau, a math teacher at Miramar High who was originally recommended for just a one-day suspension. His lawyer said he will appeal the decision.

A half-dozen girls say Kebreau made inappropriate comments and gave “full frontal” hugs that could last up to 30 seconds. One girl said he asked if she wanted him as her boyfriend. Others said he referred to them as “my African queen” or “my Haitian queen.”

- ADVERTISEMENT -
School Board members approved a 10-day suspension for Kebreau in 2019, leading Kebreau to appeal. A judge sided with the district, but the case came back to the School Board for a final decision. School Board members said Tuesday they’d listened to audio testimony of multiple girls who described being sexually harassed and now felt Kebreau should be fired.

“There’s no way we can just suspend this man. It would tell me I’m failing to protect students,” School Board Chairwoman Rosalind Osgood said. “Are we going to wait another two years to get more cases like this and more girls with trauma?”

In a 2019 interview, Kebreau said the first allegation came from “someone who was trying to get out of a failing grade.” Several other allegations came from girls who were not in his class. Kebreau said he believes it was a “group of friends trying to help each other out.”

Kebreau said in 2019 that he acknowledged hugging students, but not inappropriately.

“My students give me hugs, female and male, on their way into the classroom,” he said. “I’m standing there and all of a sudden, a student wants to give me hug. I’ve seen administrators give hugs, and they’re not being questioned.”

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The public school system is a giant cesspool of debauchery..some worse than others.

This sort of depravity will result in cameras in classrooms.

Anybody putting their kids in the public school system really has no vision at this point.

You're just throwing them out there and hoping they come out all right.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You peeped it. The way she reflexively embraced his embrace, their reaction as they realized the camera was rolling, him damn near throwing her through a wall to try and save face. He’s done this to her before, and lord knows what else when the camera isn’t rolling. But this time it was. Sick b*stard is finished.

YOU c00nS ARE SICK.

SHE CLEARLY KNOWS THE CAMERA
IS ON AND GIVING IT
THE MIDDLE FINGER YOU
fukkING GOOFY.

HE SNEAKS UP
AND GRABS HER AND SHES
IN SHOCK.
:devil:
:evil:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remind me of this story

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

5c856fcfe76691fc17bf19a88bbd0849

Scott Travis, South Florida Sun-Sentinel
July 21, 2021·2 min read

A Broward teacher fighting a 10-day suspension for allegations that he gave unwanted hugs got an unexpected judgment from the School Board this week — he was fired.

The action, taken Tuesday, is the latest in a series of unusual developments in the disciplinary case of Karleef Kebreau, a math teacher at Miramar High who was originally recommended for just a one-day suspension. His lawyer said he will appeal the decision.

A half-dozen girls say Kebreau made inappropriate comments and gave “full frontal” hugs that could last up to 30 seconds. One girl said he asked if she wanted him as her boyfriend. Others said he referred to them as “my African queen” or “my Haitian queen.”

- ADVERTISEMENT -
School Board members approved a 10-day suspension for Kebreau in 2019, leading Kebreau to appeal. A judge sided with the district, but the case came back to the School Board for a final decision. School Board members said Tuesday they’d listened to audio testimony of multiple girls who described being sexually harassed and now felt Kebreau should be fired.

“There’s no way we can just suspend this man. It would tell me I’m failing to protect students,” School Board Chairwoman Rosalind Osgood said. “Are we going to wait another two years to get more cases like this and more girls with trauma?”

In a 2019 interview, Kebreau said the first allegation came from “someone who was trying to get out of a failing grade.” Several other allegations came from girls who were not in his class. Kebreau said he believes it was a “group of friends trying to help each other out.”

Kebreau said in 2019 that he acknowledged hugging students, but not inappropriately.

“My students give me hugs, female and male, on their way into the classroom,” he said. “I’m standing there and all of a sudden, a student wants to give me hug. I’ve seen administrators give hugs, and they’re not being questioned.”

I bet he won’t be saying that anymore

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL