Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
it’s scary that she made no attempt to remove herself from the situation until they both seen they were being recorded and he pushed her away…sad smh
If you look in the first video he grabbed her and she stopped what she was doing and was clearly in shock. The interaction last a whole 3 seconds. Let's not try to blame the child because she doesn't know how to deal with a pervert.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If you look in the first video he grabbed her and she stopped what she was doing and was clearly in shock. The interaction last a whole 3 seconds. Let's not try to blame the child because she doesn't know how to deal with a pervert.
Hatred of women on this board eventually trickled down to the point where you have to point this out to a (supposed) Black man.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the dumbest shyt I've read on here in a while.

depends on where one is zoned…I don’t agree with him entirely but having taught in public schools for close to 20 years, I’d be very meticulous about where I send a child to school

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
YOU c00nS ARE SICK.

SHE CLEARLY KNOWS THE CAMERA
IS ON AND GIVING IT
THE MIDDLE FINGER YOU
fukkING GOOFY.

HE SNEAKS UP
AND GRABS HER AND SHES
IN SHOCK.
:devil:
:evil:

Sick? c00n? This coming from the safety of behind your iPhone screen :mjlol:

All you did was repeat what I said genius. Except you lack the depth to realize that this probably isn’t the first time he’s done some sh*t like this. :camby:

You know what, shytcago, nothing you say will ever be taken seriously as long as you think it’s “cute” to type two little devil smileys at the end of every one of your posts :mjlol:

Sh*t-posting like this is why nobody likes you, shytcago. :umad:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remind me of this story

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Florida teacher fired after he’s accused of ‘full-frontal’ hugs

5c856fcfe76691fc17bf19a88bbd0849

Florida teacher fired after he’s accused of ‘full-frontal’ hugs
Scott Travis, South Florida Sun-Sentinel
July 21, 2021·2 min read

A Broward teacher fighting a 10-day suspension for allegations that he gave unwanted hugs got an unexpected judgment from the School Board this week — he was fired.

The action, taken Tuesday, is the latest in a series of unusual developments in the disciplinary case of Karleef Kebreau, a math teacher at Miramar High who was originally recommended for just a one-day suspension. His lawyer said he will appeal the decision.

A half-dozen girls say Kebreau made inappropriate comments and gave “full frontal” hugs that could last up to 30 seconds. One girl said he asked if she wanted him as her boyfriend. Others said he referred to them as “my African queen” or “my Haitian queen.”

- ADVERTISEMENT -
School Board members approved a 10-day suspension for Kebreau in 2019, leading Kebreau to appeal. A judge sided with the district, but the case came back to the School Board for a final decision. School Board members said Tuesday they’d listened to audio testimony of multiple girls who described being sexually harassed and now felt Kebreau should be fired.

“There’s no way we can just suspend this man. It would tell me I’m failing to protect students,” School Board Chairwoman Rosalind Osgood said. “Are we going to wait another two years to get more cases like this and more girls with trauma?”

In a 2019 interview, Kebreau said the first allegation came from “someone who was trying to get out of a failing grade.” Several other allegations came from girls who were not in his class. Kebreau said he believes it was a “group of friends trying to help each other out.”

Kebreau said in 2019 that he acknowledged hugging students, but not inappropriately.

“My students give me hugs, female and male, on their way into the classroom,” he said. “I’m standing there and all of a sudden, a student wants to give me hug. I’ve seen administrators give hugs, and they’re not being questioned.”

This teacher made girls in an Atlanta classroom have a twerk contest and nothing happened.
He's even humping one of them from behind :dwillhuh:

Black ATL Teacher Holds A Twerk Session In Class.....

:mindblown:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
depends on where one is zoned…I don’t agree with him entirely but having taught in public schools for close to 20 years, I’d be very meticulous about where I send a child to school

But he didn’t say that at all. He said public school. Every city that I’ve lived in has hardship transfers as well as IB schools. There are options for the parents that care. Hell the high school I went to consistently ranked at the bottom for pretty much everything, but we had a school within a school that was strictly college prep. There are a large amount of public options. Many parents are just lazy or too busy.