Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This teacher made girls in an Atlanta classroom have a twerk contest and nothing happened.
He's even humping one of them from behind :dwillhuh:

Black ATL Teacher Holds A Twerk Session In Class.....

Yea that’s enough internet for the day

I fukk with y’all nikkas so I’ll probably check my notifications a little later this afternoon but outside of that I’m out

peace-ghost.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
ass was looking good to him..lol

ay man. why kids dancing in the class tho?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My senior year the baddest bytch at our school used to get taken home by one of the football coaches. Cats were mad salty cause it was obvious they was fukking
Its always worse when a male is the adult. They'll put him under the jail. Nobody snitched?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
teachers really have a problem. way too many cases of them hugging up on or straight up fukking kids. usually in elementary schools too. I don't see this as often with colleges despite them all being of consensual age by that point. shows that the greater the authority teachers are given over the them the more likely they are to abuse it. Makes me think perhaps having a second adult , like a teachers assistant in the classroom might be a good idea to kept this stuff from happening.

Not the professors exactly (all the time) but the TA’s/Research assistants are definitely fukkin the students at these colleges breh :hubie:

I agree with everything else you said tho breh