Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
watch the longer video.. it's clear they have some sort of "relationship" that's well known in that classroom :scust:

Where are the parents at..

:gucci: No the fukk it doesn't, she looks shocked and has her hands out off camera to the right like "what the fukk was that?". And he's a substitute. Only thing that's clear is he's an alcoholic pedo that's needs to be stomped out wherever he stay at

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
petty-family-nwp.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
He shouldn’t have hugged her PERIOD. He’s the adult in the situation. If I caught a grown ass man coming from behind my daughter and hugging her in that manner i’d trying to chop his head off. That shyt was in no way defensible for an ADULT to act that way.

Teachers shouldn’t be touching these kids except for specific reasons like breaking up fights, saving their lives, or demonstrating some sort of physical activity for school approved P.E. Functions.
It's the type of hug that's the problem, I gave my lady teachers church hugs that weren't sexual at all, hugging from behind is some other shyt tho

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the thing. There ain’t no explanation when it comes to the parents. I don’t care what you “meant” to do. You pressed up on my baby girl

You gotta fade

There is no explanation full stop.

He is in a position of authority, and should absolutely not be touching any student in that manner. He has destroyed his reputation for a few seconds of lapsed judgement, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up getting fired.