Teacher arrested after sex with student: "I can't control myself. I f***ed him and it was good."

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tbh, that is a bullshyt law. Its unethical but I don't think people should see jail time for this. Isn't the federal law that 18 year old is legal age?

Would be interesting to see if this goes to a higher court.

This isn't a case of pedophilia. Its two legal adults fukking.
Yeah, with all the teachers getting popped for fukking students, this was not a case to see any real ramifications other than losing your job. The dudes were 18. But she a cac though so book her ass. :ehh:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I def think I could have smashed 1 of my hs teachers

There were clear signs over the course of like 2 years

She even have me her phone number and address when I graduated and told me to look her up

She was cute too, but I was fat back then and I didnt have anywhere near the confidence to initiate anything :mjcry:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
4EF0244700000578-0-image-m-73_1533747568367.jpg

This bytch look like Adrian Wojnarowski :mjlol:

wojnarowski.jpg

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Tbh, that is a bullshyt law. Its unethical but I don't think people should see jail time for this. Isn't the federal law that 18 year old is legal age?

Would be interesting to see if this goes to a higher court.

This isn't a case of pedophilia. Its two legal adults fukking.
It's illegal because position of authority. A teacher can fukk up a student's life if the student refuses to fukk them, while also unfairly rewarding those who say yes. Casting couch, except in the student lounge.

Anyway, that line from the cac teacher about how pretty her babies would be, combined with the other teacher being named 'Akina', is suspect. :sas1::sas2::mjpls:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's illegal because position of authority. A teacher can fukk up a wtudent's life if the student refuses to fukk them, while also unfairly rewarding those who say yes. Casting couch, grades division.

Anyway, that line about how pretty her babies would be is suspect. :sas1::sas2::mjpls:
I was aware of that dynamic when I made the post and I agree that is why this highly unethical and should end with the chick not being able to teach again.

But, you can make this argument about a TA or young professor at a public University fukking a new 18 year old freshman. I understand the fear in this case of a chick willing to fukk someone on paper still in high school and concern about her possibly fooling around with someone NOT 18. But I don't believe folks should be punished for what they COULD do. I think in this case it's a situation where she needs to lose her license and never teach again but I don't think every distasteful thing requires punishment by jail.

All the arguments being made in response to my post, I considered them before posting and still don't think two legal adults fukking shouldn't end in jail time. This just my opinion. Folks are free to disagree .:yeshrug:

But, tbh, I also don't give a shyt about this chick that much and I'm responding disproportinately more than I care about the cac creep. They should have been booked for giving alcohol to minors though(21 being the legal age to drink is also bullshyt IMO but that is another discussion)

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Were you an athlete and/or popular in High School? Because that seems to a common pattern these female High School teachers who sleep with male students go after.

I was a starter on the bball team and was generally liked by many (i.e. jocks, studious, goth, etc). Voted "Most Popular" senior year so.....

economy got schools filled with teachers who can't do better than teach so teaching is their Plan K. I came up when teachers had a passion for that shyt so it was rare to hear about this kinda shyt. It's rampant now. :wow:

I can agree with this.

Those slutty teachers were there .. You just werent attractive enough for them.
:heh:..............................................................but maybe:lupe: just maybe:lupe: you're right

:mjcry:

So you want to be molested? :what:
Yes,:shaq:................

:whoa: only if she was attractive though.:lupe::troll:

Last edited: