Tax Season: The Oschino Episode

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
The Oschino Episode

Former bum ass, dusty ass, washed up hasbeen that never was ass, Z list Roc-A-Fella weed Uber nikka Oschihoe aka Hoechino just put the EColi in SSJ suicide mode by exposing remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign as a fraud lyricist who raps other nikkaz written :umad:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

This has been a horrific 2 yr stretch for the bytchmade, delusional E-Coli fakkits who hate on the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd as Beenie Struggle is the latest of their god awful, brick factory building idols to be docked &/or DQed from elite lyricist status by violating E-Coli lyrical protocol and rapping another nikkaz bars as Struggle did with Hoechino's Gaydakiss diss bars :umad:

While the lyrical legacy of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd aka the GOAT lyricist remains untarnished, Struggle joins the likes of fraud ass, blackballed from EColi lyrical HOF ass, wannabe wordsmiths like 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster, Ice c00n aka Lice Cube aka O'Shea Butterball Jackson aka Don Mega flop aka O'Gay Wackson aka O'Sick Flabbyson, Kangay Zest aka Prostate Monche aka Sticky Anal-Fingaz aka Bruce Bruce Jenner aka Tranye aka Kimye Kartrashian aka Koonye aka Zzzeeus Christ aka Yawnye Zzzest, & Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Kike & The Ghostwriting Gang aka Jimmy Cochran & Associates LLAC (Limited Lyrical Ability Corp) aka Kirby Graham aka Kosher Cell aka Swag Tsung aka Drizzy Vanilli aka Six Fraud aka Shim Gawd aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka Jewpac Shakike aka LL Kike J aka Aubrey Frank aka Pissy Elliott aka Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Goldenshowerface Killah aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious DEPENDS aka Pisstikal aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka the lead singer of Klepto By Nature with the new single "You down with USB? Yeah, you know me!" :umad:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
haven't heard it, but if beans had oschino or whoever else write for him it doesn't matter

they were brothers or some shyt like that

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo i listened today , my bad. his interview def changed my mind (assuming it's true)
btw i didn't know he had beef with tommy hill from ram squad :ohhh:
saw this when i went to check his new music
ape gang garci was there too :merchant:
tommy hill was great for some fukkery man. shame they did him like that. he got killed at reuben marcs in west oak lane, think that shyt was a set up to be honest

He was a clown and a rat, he deserved to die

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
ECOLI fraud lyricist apologists right out the gate with the bullshyt deflections talmbout Beenie Struggle violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes don't count cuz they "brothers"

Too bad for delusional E-Coli fakkits that c*ntsequence & Kangay, Gay Luv & 2Flop, Del The Funky Homosapien & Ice c00n, & Hush & PED Papi were/are all "brothers" when the latter rappers spit bars written by the former rappers & were subsequently docked/DQ'ed from elite lyricist status for violating E-Coli lyrical protocol

Back to the drawing board u dumbasses & this time come back with either evidence to prove Hoechino wrong, a logical argument for why Beenie rapping Hoechino's bard is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol despite obviously being one, or at least a deflection that hadn't been used & destroyed a hunnid times already when PED Papi, Ice c00n, 2Flop etc. we're being exposed

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Gonna check this coke head nikka episode out. Not sure how I feel about taxstone with the blatant ratings grab with these back to back beef episodes , oschino got a mixtape coming but cmon might as well have a joey jihad episode for all that :martin:

whether a ratings grab or not, he did the right thing.

beans was lying his ass off and prolly figured oschino wouldn't get to respond on as big of a platform.

This doesn't explain why oschino talking about this shyt a decade later :beli:
Didn't listen to the episode yet but from I know beans side make the most sense. Nobody is paying to throw a oschino concert so beans was doing him a solid regardless. promoters are shady and low level artist get jerked all the time. Beans ain't eating that L when he was doing nikkas a favor. And even if beans took some of the dough why you bringing that shyt up heavy NOW when it happened when George bush was still in office?

beans was clearly lying about when that show was breh. beans went from saying it was 10 years ago to 8 years ago to saying ross & meek were on the bill. all this within 5 minutes.

and on top of that, he said this right after blatantly lying about starting state property.

nikkas really beefing over old shyt. Smh. Truth is somewhere in the middle.

beans & oschino were already beefing before that, and never stopped.

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
seems like a good dude, being totally realistic about this being his last chance to hit.

he is live wire. i remember seeing him talking a mile a minute at a wawa downtown philly during allstar weekend years ago. lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
whether a ratings grab or not, he did the right thing.

beans was lying his ass off and prolly figured oschino wouldn't get to respond on as big of a platform.

beans was clearly lying about when that show was breh. beans went from saying it was 10 years ago to 8 years ago to saying ross & meek were on the bill. all this within 5 minutes.

and on top of that, he said this right after blatantly lying about starting state property.

beans & oschino were already beefing before that, and never stopped.
Yea I know. Like I said before tho. Truth somewhere in the middle.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
On some real shyt..that part about Beans hitting the lick on the AC show got me thinking. He's kinda right..whether it happened in 2011 or 2006, you're supposed to be "Beanie Sigel" the rap star and you're stealing money (story out of his own mouth) from people who paid you to perform at a venue? So hypothetically let's say Jay hears about this kinda behavior and doesn't wanna fukk with Mac. He's not gonna come out and put him on blast, but maybe just not stand next to him. Now all of a sudden people wanna call Jay all kinds of names and feel a way because they miss Roc-a-Fella collabs. I wonder how often this shyt happens and we just talk shyt from the sidelines.

jay was getting over on dudes too.

hes just as grimey.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Lol I just saw tax shopping in h and m in central London

Dude got some muscle on him :wow:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yooooo I TOLD nikkas on here about O SPAZZING on Nas... Some of my favorite diss bars EVER. nikka was FLOATING

nas still paying tolls to cross queensbridge after that grindin jawn.

chit was so evil, even dudes from QB that prolly wasn't even rockin wit nas, started jumpin in.

oschino is top 10 with the diss tracks ALL-TIME.

those bars.... :damn:

and that was just the lightweight one.

the jawn over the grindin beat with sparks & peedi was way way worse.

I cant even find it on youtube. its a shame how all this chit got swept under the rug.

yall gotta tell me how to upload stuff to the tube. I got a lot of music & videos that's not on there.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

Oschino's Major Figgas diss over the Grand Puba joint was :wow::banderas:

"Buying out the bar, YEAH that's us, y'all sold 10 thousand units, YEAH THAT MUCH" Lmaoooo

2 wrongs don't make a right. but 2 glocks'll light up the night
humpty style nicca, do what you like

not even gillie da kid wanted any smoke wit oschino.

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Lol yeah he got a live show there

he was with 1 guy...

both dressed in all black:demonic:

i walked past him on his left side,so i donno if he saw me ( 1 eye n all :whew:)

he def looks like he could hold his own in a fight :damn: