Tax Season: The Oschino Episode

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This doesn't explain why oschino talking about this shyt a decade later :beli:
Didn't listen to the episode yet but from I know beans side make the most sense. Nobody is paying to throw a oschino concert so beans was doing him a solid regardless. promoters are shady and low level artist get jerked all the time. Beans ain't eating that L when he was doing nikkas a favor. And even if beans took some of the dough why you bringing that shyt up heavy NOW when it happened when George bush was still in office?

This ish happened like a month ago. But O & Beans been beefin ever since the SPCG eps. They ask O about it, he speaks on it, Beans throw shots. That's why I was surprised they was chillin when they both came home, because they never really hashed it out.

But O talks fast. He's a hilarious dude, and should've been a star...would've been if he could stay out of jail. I didn't get into his music until he was off Roc...but dude is nice...all of the Philly ish he's on, he kills....and he works with EVERYONE

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
does anyone from philly fukk with one another? and why does everyone in philly have a problem with meek. dude was in middle school when these dudes were poppin?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
does anyone from philly fukk with one another? and why does everyone in philly have a problem with meek. dude was in middle school when these dudes were poppin?

Pretty much everyone fukks with each other these days, except for a select few. O vs Beans, Reed vs Meek (it's peace but not love), Gill vs Young Chris are probably the only beefs that'll never be fully squashed. All of the beefs been dead for years now, and they all work together.

I don't know Meek, but it seems like he shytted on everyone once he came up. I don't know what happened between O & Meek, but O was fukkin with him heavy before he blew up. O even in the OG I'm a Boss video.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
You obviously didnt listen becuz he clearly said Beans has done the shyt recently. Thats the reason he went off on him on instagram. I would have a problem too if sumbody is booking shows wit my name on it and not paying me or even inviting me

yea i changed my mind. i listened today and i'm actually on his side now

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Yo i listened today , my bad. his interview def changed my mind (assuming it's true)
btw i didn't know he had beef with tommy hill from ram squad :ohhh:
saw this when i went to check his new music
ape gang garci was there too :merchant:
tommy hill was great for some fukkery man. shame they did him like that. he got killed at reuben marcs in west oak lane, think that shyt was a set up to be honest