Tax Season: The Oschino Episode

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O talk fast like the nikka at the end of medical commercials telling you all the side effects that's worst than what you need the medicine for :mjlol:
KaisisnndeksjbsbwjehxbsjeeiYOUMIGHTDIEJejsiddnjejedjdndndkddkdndndjdjdjssbjrieidndejekDONTUSETHISksosisjdndjssjisissjdjhdhjdjdfjdjdjrjdjdjdjGOODLUCKfkdkdikdkd

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
He helped Beans write the Jada diss tracks???
:ohhh:

I heard about that years ago but never believed it at that time. But when you listen to O diss tracks for gilly and when he got a nas, you can tell he a battle rapper by heart.

:dead: O just put out a whole blog getting at beans

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard about that years ago but never believed it at that time. But when you listen to O diss tracks for gilly and when he got a nas, you can tell he a battle rapper by heart.

Yooooo I TOLD nikkas on here about O SPAZZING on Nas... Some of my favorite diss bars EVER. nikka was FLOATING

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

I didn't even hear tax ep yet but if it's anything like this video I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it b:deadrose:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Oschino's Major Figgas diss over the Grand Puba joint was :wow::banderas:

"Buying out the bar, YEAH that's us, y'all sold 10 thousand units, YEAH THAT MUCH" Lmaoooo

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah he really has no reason to lie or nothin to gain from this. South Philly nikkaz known for doin grimey shyt
Word. And plus when I listened to Beans interview with Tax, he never said Oschino lied. That was the first thing I noticed. When people don't address the complaint, it usually means they're hiding something. First thing I thought.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Word. And plus when I listened to Beans interview with Tax, he never said Oschino lied. That was the first thing I noticed. When people don't address the complaint, it usually means they're hiding something. First thing I thought.
Yup. He went into sum story about takin a promoters money. I'm sure the other SP members wont speak up becuz they either scared of him or need him to make the little bit of scraps they get

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yup. He went into sum story about takin a promoters money. I'm sure the other SP members wont speak up becuz they either scared of him or need him to make the little bit of scraps they get

Facts