Tax Season: The Oschino Episode

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Another day another opportunity for the delusional dikksucking stans of remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign to save his tarnished lyrical legacy by providing evidence and/or logical arguments that prove he is NOT guilty of violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes and should be still be eligible for elite lyricist status
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Too bad for his cum gargling cheerleaders all they have to offer are personal insults & god awful attempts at deflection from the reality of the wack ass, shytty ass excuse for a spitter they suck off being disqualified as an elite lyricist for violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes while the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy remains untarnished

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
random but I used to talk this fast but without the stutter
it was fluid
my entire fam is from up north so
in school down here in the south they tried to put me in a speech class (ironically with 3 other kids from new york and one guy)
all that shyt did was merge my subtle up north voice with proper grammar/speech :ehh:

i can spit a kool g rap with the greatest ease:ahh:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
"Y'all nikkaz is scientist in philly" :ohhh:

I tried my best to laugh, that shyt blew my mind

Sad when you think about it:wow:We really don't know our worth, we don't know how naturally talented we are until shyt hits the fan

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Another day another opportunity for the delusional dikksucking stans of remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign to save his tarnished lyrical legacy by providing evidence and/or logical arguments that prove he is NOT guilty of violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes and should be still be eligible for elite lyricist status

Too bad for his cum gargling cheerleaders all they have to offer are personal insults & god awful attempts at deflection from the reality of the wack ass, shytty ass excuse for a spitter they suck off being disqualified as an elite lyricist for violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes while the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's GOAT lyrical legacy remains untarnished

:sas2:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
"Y'all nikkaz is scientist in philly" :ohhh:

I tried my best to laugh, that shyt blew my mind

Sad when you think about it:wow:We really don't know our worth, we don't know how naturally talented we are until shyt hits the fan

Philly too small and blacks are oppressed here. We have no businesses or labels. Poverty is real here and it leads to the lifestyle that these guys suffer from.

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Hoechino continues to expose y'all fukk boy lyrical fraud idol that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign so let's see what gold medal mental gymnastics his semen smuggling retard stans can pull off to save their baby daddy

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/peed...-jadakiss-diss-for-beanie-sigel.463401/page-2

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

Can't wait to see theses desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle provide zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection and shytty excuses for spin jobs that have zero to do with Struggle's fraud

Last edited:

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

Can't wait to see theses desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle provide zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection and shytty excuses for spin jobs that have zero to do with Struggle's fraud

:sas1:

:sas2: