Tax Season: The Oschino Episode

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yo i listened today , my bad. his interview def changed my mind (assuming it's true)
btw i didn't know he had beef with tommy hill from ram squad :ohhh:
saw this when i went to check his new music
ape gang garci was there too :merchant:
tommy hill was great for some fukkery man. shame they did him like that. he got killed at reuben marcs in west oak lane, think that shyt was a set up to be honest

nah. tommy hill got killed in mt airy.
you prolly got the name of the bar right. I don't do bars. but I know it was the joint across the street from rita's water ice. matter fact, I think he got killed in rita's parking lot.

whats funny is, tommy hill was mainly going at beans & chris. and he was stylin on them dudes.
then oschino stepped up for the team and had tommy waving the white flag.:laugh: another reason why I oschino should be pissed at SP.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
with that said, these taxstone interviews are pretty wack.

only questions he asked was about oschino getting shot 9 times and the beans beef.

he left mad stones un-turned in that beans interview too.

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yo i listened today , my bad. his interview def changed my mind (assuming it's true)
btw i didn't know he had beef with tommy hill from ram squad :ohhh:
saw this when i went to check his new music
ape gang garci was there too :merchant:
tommy hill was great for some fukkery man. shame they did him like that. he got killed at reuben marcs in west oak lane, think that shyt was a set up to be honest

I live 5 mins away from there on Washington ln

Daps
The Oschino Episode

Former bum ass, dusty ass, washed up hasbeen that never was ass, Z list Roc-A-Fella weed Uber nikka Oschihoe aka Hoechino just put the EColi in SSJ suicide mode by exposing remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaign as a fraud lyricist who raps other nikkaz written :umad:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

This has been a horrific 2 yr stretch for the bytchmade, delusional E-Coli fakkits who hate on the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd as Beenie Struggle is the latest of their god awful, brick factory building idols to be docked &/or DQed from elite lyricist status by violating E-Coli lyrical protocol and rapping another nikkaz bars as Struggle did with Hoechino's Gaydakiss diss bars :umad:

While the lyrical legacy of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd aka the GOAT lyricist remains untarnished, Struggle joins the likes of fraud ass, blackballed from EColi lyrical HOF ass, wannabe wordsmiths like 2Flop Brickhur aka Tutupac aka Too Wong Foopac Shimkur aka Rupac Paulkur aka Wackavelli The WOAT aka Wankstavelli The Fraud aka Cacavelli The c00n aka Capeavelli The Simp aka Hackavelli The Thief aka Suge's bytchmade sugar booty semen dumpster, Ice c00n aka Lice Cube aka O'Shea Butterball Jackson aka Don Mega flop aka O'Gay Wackson aka O'Sick Flabbyson, Kangay Zest aka Prostate Monche aka Sticky Anal-Fingaz aka Bruce Bruce Jenner aka Tranye aka Kimye Kartrashian aka Koonye aka Zzzeeus Christ aka Yawnye Zzzest, & Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Kike & The Ghostwriting Gang aka Jimmy Cochran & Associates LLAC (Limited Lyrical Ability Corp) aka Kirby Graham aka Kosher Cell aka Swag Tsung aka Drizzy Vanilli aka Six Fraud aka Shim Gawd aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka Jewpac Shakike aka LL Kike J aka Aubrey Frank aka Pissy Elliott aka Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Goldenshowerface Killah aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious DEPENDS aka Pisstikal aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka the lead singer of Klepto By Nature with the new single "You down with USB? Yeah, you know me!" :umad:

ECOLI fraud lyricist apologists right out the gate with the bullshyt deflections talmbout Beenie Struggle violating E-Coli lyrical protocol by rapping others rhymes don't count cuz they "brothers"

Too bad for delusional E-Coli fakkits that c*ntsequence & Kangay, Gay Luv & 2Flop, Del The Funky Homosapien & Ice c00n, & Hush & PED Papi were/are all "brothers" when the latter rappers spit bars written by the former rappers & were subsequently docked/DQ'ed from elite lyricist status for violating E-Coli lyrical protocol

Back to the drawing board u dumbasses & this time come back with either evidence to prove Hoechino wrong, a logical argument for why Beenie rapping Hoechino's bard is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol despite obviously being one, or at least a deflection that hadn't been used & destroyed a hunnid times already when PED Papi, Ice c00n, 2Flop etc. we're being exposed

:dwillhuh: What in the fu.....

Wats wrong wit u my nikka? :why:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
I see these delusional stans of that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo campaig have yet to provide evidence to prove Hoechino wrong, a logical argument for why Beenie rapping Hoechino's bard is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol despite obviously being one, or at least a deflection that hadn't been used & destroyed a hunnid times already when PED Papi, Ice c00n, 2Flop etc. we're being exposed

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
nah. tommy hill got killed in mt airy.
you prolly got the name of the bar right. I don't do bars. but I know it was the joint across the street from rita's water ice. matter fact, I think he got killed in rita's parking lot.

whats funny is, tommy hill was mainly going at beans & chris. and he was stylin on them dudes.
then oschino stepped up for the team and had tommy waving the white flag.:laugh: another reason why I oschino should be pissed at SP.

that's west oak lane. i live in mount airy. stenton ave is the border for west oak lane and mt airy. he got killed on the west oak lane side (19150)
the fish sandwiches at reuben marc are :ohlawd:
i hope he got one before he died