Tax Season: The Oschino Episode

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This ish happened like a month ago. But O & Beans been beefin ever since the SPCG eps. They ask O about it, he speaks on it, Beans throw shots. That's why I was surprised they was chillin when they both came home, because they never really hashed it out.

But O talks fast. He's a hilarious dude, and should've been a star...would've been if he could stay out of jail. I didn't get into his music until he was off Roc...but dude is nice...all of the Philly ish he's on, he kills....and he works with EVERYONE

This nikka RIPPED this! Cott DAYUM!!

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
This ish happened like a month ago. But O & Beans been beefin ever since the SPCG eps. They ask O about it, he speaks on it, Beans throw shots. That's why I was surprised they was chillin when they both came home, because they never really hashed it out.

But O talks fast. He's a hilarious dude, and should've been a star...would've been if he could stay out of jail. I didn't get into his music until he was off Roc...but dude is nice...all of the Philly ish he's on, he kills....and he works with EVERYONE

Almost forgot about this. He murdered it...

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Can't wait to see theses desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle provide zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection and shytty excuses for spin jobs that have zero to do with Struggle's fraud

Since y'all don't wanna address the issues in the DC thread here's another outlet for you stans to save Beenie Struggle's legacy

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whats the oschino freestyle about jail, i think it wqs acapella

I cant find it

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Always needed an O and Meek freestyle and track for my life. My 2 fav Philly niqqas.

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Bumping this in light of the Drink Champs podcast where Hoechino gets Peedi Wack to admit that remedial gorilla looking dikklicker Beanie Struggle aka Billy Seagull aka Beanie Wack aka the Badussy Street Bully aka Tranny Mac aka Beanie Sambo aka the poster nikka for the What bytch Would Lay Witchu anti-uggo violated ECOLI lyrical protocol by rapping Peedi Wack bars in his verses on MULTIPLE songs, which adds to the case for him being a lyrical fraud since Hoechino also stated Struggle used his (Hoechino) bars on the diss track for Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Jadasnitch aka Dykealangelo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles

Can't wait to see theses desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle provide zero evidence to rebuke the claims & zero logic for why this is NOT a violation of E-Coli lyrical protocol that should result in Struggle being disqualified from elite lyricist status, instead choosing to opt for god awful attempts at deflection and shytty excuses for spin jobs that have zero to do with Struggle's fraud

No lacking on you desparate delusional dikksucking stans :umad:

lucky lefty

Daps
Reppin
Dead at these desparate delusional dikksucking stans of Beenie Struggle getting homotional over his lyrical legacy being destroyed & tryna deflect by accusing me of spamming when I'm simply reminding them of his fraudness and giving them ample opportunity to cape for their baby daddy

Funny how it's never "spamming" when nikkaz rehash the same old tired ass Camel jokes or anti-the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd but when an MC they dikkride is under pressure they wanna run for help from the mods like Struggle ran for help from Young Piss & Hoechino to write his diss for Gaydakiss

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
that's west oak lane. i live in mount airy. stenton ave is the border for west oak lane and mt airy. he got killed on the west oak lane side (19150)
the fish sandwiches at reuben marc are :ohlawd:
i hope he got one before he died

I didn't know there was still a west oak lane side once you go that far down. I figured it was all mt airy by that point.

that would mean that Finley is apart of west oak lane?

:dwillhuh:

random but I used to talk this fast but without the stutter
it was fluid
my entire fam is from up north so
in school down here in the south they tried to put me in a speech class (ironically with 3 other kids from new york and one guy)
all that shyt did was merge my subtle up north voice with proper grammar/speech :ehh:

i can spit a kool g rap with the greatest ease:ahh:

they talk so slow down south.

I mean I know I talk fast, but dammit man. they cant keep up for chit.

I'm glad I didn't move down there til after I was grown. or else, I would've been in those same speech classes, dumbing down.

they even dance slow.

props to louisianna tho.

Last edited:

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt..that part about Beans hitting the lick on the AC show got me thinking. He's kinda right..whether it happened in 2011 or 2006, you're supposed to be "Beanie Sigel" the rap star and you're stealing money (story out of his own mouth) from people who paid you to perform at a venue? So hypothetically let's say Jay hears about this kinda behavior and doesn't wanna fukk with Mac. He's not gonna come out and put him on blast, but maybe just not stand next to him. Now all of a sudden people wanna call Jay all kinds of names and feel a way because they miss Roc-a-Fella collabs. I wonder how often this shyt happens and we just talk shyt from the sidelines.

Seems like bul has a pattern of bad decision making