Tax Season: The Oschino Episode

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Gonna check this coke head nikka episode out. Not sure how I feel about taxstone with the blatant ratings grab with these back to back beef episodes , oschino got a mixtape coming but cmon might as well have a joey jihad episode for all that :martin:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Yup. He went into sum story about takin a promoters money. I'm sure the other SP members wont speak up becuz they either scared of him or need him to make the little bit of scraps they get

This doesn't explain why oschino talking about this shyt a decade later :beli:
Didn't listen to the episode yet but from I know beans side make the most sense. Nobody is paying to throw a oschino concert so beans was doing him a solid regardless. promoters are shady and low level artist get jerked all the time. Beans ain't eating that L when he was doing nikkas a favor. And even if beans took some of the dough why you bringing that shyt up heavy NOW when it happened when George bush was still in office?

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Didn't listen to the episode yet but from I know beans side make the most sense. Nobody is paying to throw a oschino concert so beans was doing him a solid regardless. promoters are shady and low level artist get jerked all the time. Beans ain't eating that L when he was doing nikkas a favor. And even if beans took some of the dough why you bringing that shyt up heavy NOW when it happened when George bush was still in office?
You obviously didnt listen becuz he clearly said Beans has done the shyt recently. Thats the reason he went off on him on instagram. I would have a problem too if sumbody is booking shows wit my name on it and not paying me or even inviting me

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newz... Please relax

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Subs..I thought the forbesDVD interview he did was on like 1.5x speed or something but I guess he always talks like that now :dahell: