Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
they arent light, they are biracial. and how can we deny that biracials are leveraged above blacks in society? and i'm talking about historically to present. yall ignore the quadroon/octaroon balls, the jack in jill clubs. hell, the most powerful and influential "black" man in america is biracial. y'all trynna tell me closer to white doesn't give them a leg up? crumbs or no crumbs, they dont need to represent the black race.

and like afrobabe said, why are we one drop ruling everyone in, when per tariqs own logic, NONE of those groups look out for us.

nobody is dipsuting that light skin gets crumbs, we are disputng the use of the word leverage which insunautes lights skin people have some kind of real economic or political power

i dont know what it is you are hearing but tariq is clearly saying that its your mindstate and not your shade that is important, and that if bi racial people or light skin people dont want to be black then they dont have to be black

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You think that @snakedog is him.

I thought I knew his old alias but he stopped using that name.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nobody is dipsuting that light skin gets crumbs, we are disputng the use of the word leverage which insunautes lights skin people have some kind of real economic or political power

i dont know what it is you are hearing but tariq is clearly saying that its your mindstate and not your shade that is important, and that if bi racial people or light skin people dont want to be black then they dont have to be black
she said biracials are leveraged above blacks, YOU are not even denying this; so what is your argument?

leverage simply means: use (something) to maximum advantage.

and thats what white supremacist do, they leverage biracials above blacks. you and tariq are jumping to economics when that doesn't change the final line, we cannot be represented by biracials. simple as that.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
she said biracials are leveraged above blacks, YOU are not even denying this; so what is your argument?

leverage simply means: use (something) to maximum advantage.

and thats what white supremacist do, they leverage biracials above blacks. you and tariq are jumping to economics when that doesn't change the final line, we cannot be represented by biracials. simple as that.

and im saying what you call "leverage" is crumbs and its irrelevant

we can be represented by biracials if the biracial person consider themsleves black

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah cuz you're a clown, that is why it doesnt sound like crumbs to you
you're an idiot if you think those are just crumbs. those are tangibles that are desperately needed within the black community. not their biracial buffer community

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and im saying what you call "leverage" is crumbs and its irrelevant

we can be represented by biracials if the biracial person consider themsleves black

how is it irrelevant or simply crumbs? getting lesser sentences for the same crime is crumbs? getting elevated in your career over blacksjust because you're biracial is crumbs? yall gotta stop playing games. biracials and blacks are not treated 100% equally.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
you're an idiot if you think those are just crumbs. those are tangibles that are desperately needed within the black community. not their biracial buffer community

you're an idiot and a clown if you think those are anything but crumbs

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're an idiot and a clown if you think those are anything but crumbs

they aren't crumbs, those are real tangibles that are desperately needed int he black community

but to clarify your position, you dont see the problem with the one drop rule or biracials being elevated as the best and brightest of the black community, right?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're an idiot just using stats as the only basis. Get off the net and live a life to help your family be worth more than 12k so you can stop saying that stupid shyt she said are real. You goto a college campus shyt ain't majority light skin/biracial over dark skin. It isn't like that at jobs, jail, or anywhere else. fukking clowns really just don't want to live life outside the net do you? Stats are true so since in your world they are you need to log off and help your family accumulate more than 12k cause your fam can't go far worth that much. Smdh

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
@5n0man they are saying its not mixed anymore if the mixed person has a kid with a blk person.

The mixed parent can't claim black, but their kids can :laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're an idiot just using stats as the only basis. Get off the net and live a life to help your family be worth more than 12k so you can stop saying that stupid shyt she said are real. You goto a college campus shyt ain't majority light skin/biracial over dark skin. It isn't like that at jobs, jail, or anywhere else. fukking clowns really just don't want to live life outside the net do you? Stats are true so since in your world they are you need to log off and help your family accumulate more than 12k cause your fam can't go far worth that much. Smdh
you're seriously dumb as a dikk if you don't understand averages or how to read statistics. guy is sitting here trying to debate the wealth disparity between races :camby: fukk outta here clown

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
how is it irrelevant or simply crumbs? getting lesser sentences for the same crime is crumbs? getting elevated in your career over blacksjust because you're biracial is crumbs? yall gotta stop playing games. biracials and blacks are not treated 100% equally.

where on earth did you see a statistice that says bi racial people get lesser sentences for the same crime? it just sounds like you are trying really hard, way too hard to make a differentiation, your hard efforts just proves that its crumbs

the leverage you point isnt that serious, i was gonna point out before that for example, when im applying for a job and i say im ex military that gets me over a lot of of "regular" black people, does that mean i have "leverage" in society, no, it just means i have access to more crumbs than the average black person

light skin works the same way, it just gives you a few more crumbs than the darker skin people, thats it, it doesnt give you leverage, thats a clownish and buffonish thing to say

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you're seriously dumb as a dikk if you don't understand averages or how to read statistics. guy is sitting here trying to debate the wealth disparity between races :camby: fukk outta here clown
Foh fakkit I asked in your real life which obviously you don't live much of where do you see this shyt as lopsided as them stats? I've just always maintained that stats are part never the whole of anything and most people regardless of race are living regular lives like everybody else. You the one trying to mix Bill Gates types with regular people. I guess them cats on st0rmfr0nt all balling too and all them white people on wellfare, or even the ones referred to as "white trash"? fukking moron and your stat reading ability only got you and your family worth 12k going by the end all be all stats so how smart are you really?