Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where on earth did you see a statistice that says bi racial people get lesser sentences for the same crime? it just sounds like you are trying really hard, way too hard to make a differentiation, your hard efforts just proves that its crumbs
http://www.theroot.com/articles/pol...ightskinned_blacks_get_shorter_sentences.html

so they get paid more and receive shorter sentences, but we're the same? it sounds a lot like white supremacy to me.

the leverage you point isnt that serious, i was gonna point out before that for example, when im applying for a job and i say im ex military that gets me over a lot of of "regular" black people, does that mean i have "leverage" in society, no, it just means i have access to more crumbs than the average black person

the leverage is tangible and systemic, whether you think its crumbs or not is irrelevant. your example is asinine as its completely unrelated to a racial preference. :snoop:

light skin works the same way, it just gives you a few more crumbs than the darker skin people, thats it, it doesnt give you leverage, thats a clownish and buffonish thing to say

so having lighter skin automatically rewards you with a higher level of respect and admiration, just like the ex military, right?> but we're still the same? how can you contradict yourself so heavy and still press the post reply button :skip:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
I wonder if any of you here have figured out that "marcuz" is really Sargent Willie Pete.

I see you SWP!:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Foh fakkit I asked in your real life which obviously you don't live much of where do you see this shyt as lopsided as them stats? I've just always maintained that stats are part never the whole of anything and most people regardless of race are living regular lives like everybody else. You the one trying to mix Bill Gates types with regular people. I guess them cats on st0rmfr0nt all balling too and all them white people on wellfare, or even the ones referred to as "white trash"? fukking moron and your stat reading ability only got you and your family worth 12k going by the end all be all stats so how smart are you really?

yes, i see an extreme wealth disparity between races offline. only a blind, dumb idiot from a gated white suburban would think otherwise.

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
yes, i see an extreme wealth disparity between races offline. only a blind, dumb idiot from a gated white suburban would think otherwise.
Hey SWP oops I mean "Marcuz", what is your overall point as far as this whole topic?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
they aren't crumbs, those are real tangibles that are desperately needed int he black community

yeah they are crumbs, those are real tangibles that black people need to create in our community independnet of white people, not things we need to act like we made just

but to clarify your position, you dont see the problem with the one drop rule or biracials being elevated as the best and brightest of the black community, right?
not really, i would have a problem with people that dont consider themsleves black being elevated as the best and brightest, the light skin advantage is just an after effect of white supremacy, its an issue but its not a defining fundemantal issue

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bet you would say that so you can be right. Like I said then you need to stop posting on here and get to work and out of curiosity how can you be an idiot but live in a gated community white or otherwise but you're so smart but don't? Sounds silly to me. Like I said y'all like over exaggerating cause I see whites and everybody else mainly in regular cars, houses, jobs, etc. Online though people see nothing but whites living like billionaires and blacks living like they all Bob Cratchit. Guess we have different life views cause I don't see all that shyt you allegedly seeing.

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
general point is biracials are not black, thus they cannot and should not represent us at the forefront.

but, sorry, breh, not SWP. :yeshrug:
Ok. So who should represent us in the "forefront" then Sarge?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah they are crumbs, those are real tangibles that black people need to create in our community independnet of white people, not things we need to act like we made just

since you guys one drop rule everyone in, how can we build anything independent of white people? you think the biracial person is going to create something independent of whites when their mom or dad is white? come on now, think.

not really, i would have a problem with people that dont consider themsleves black being elevated as the best and brightest, the light skin advantage is just an after effect of white supremacy, its an issue but its not a defining fundemantal issue

okay, so why do you think whites created the one drop rule? how does it benefit black people in your opinion? one more question, are you biracial or with a non-black woman

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
just never agreed with it. the only lesson brehs need is get yourself together finacially and the women will come. all that shyt about trynna fukk broads for cheap, live up under they rules, "mack" them for cash, macking other races of women; fukk all that.

breh use to have a bunch of color stuck dikkheads call in on his show, now he's gotta reverse and try to talk them off the ledge of IR dating

But from what I've heard, dude has never been on that mooch sh#t. In fact, he clowned dudes who were "broke and dusty."

He said the same thing: get your money up, get some tangibles, improve yourself and you'll be in position to get chose. He's about getting chose and that means you must be fly enough to get chose.

You and him saying the same thing :dahell:

Peace

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
But from what I've heard, dude has never been on that mooch sh#t. In fact, he clowned dudes who were "broke and dusty."

He said the same thing: get your money up, get some tangibles, improve yourself and you'll be in position to get chose. He's about getting chose and that means you must be fly enough to get chose.

You and him saying the same thing :dahell:

Peace
Pay swp aka Marcuz no mind. He contradicts himself a lot. Marcuz aka Sarge even has dozens of videos where he repeats the same talking points as Tariq and then pretends that he came up with them himself.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
http://www.theroot.com/articles/pol...ightskinned_blacks_get_shorter_sentences.html

so they get paid more and receive shorter sentences, but we're the same? it sounds a lot like white supremacy to me.

...ok, you are still trying to hard, the light skin peope still by and large consider themsleves black

the leverage is tangible and systemic, whether you think its crumbs or not is irrelevant. your example is asinine as its completely unrelated to a racial preference. :snoop:

its not asainine its related to a group of black people that have access to more crumbs than the average black population, the same things that happens to some light skin people

but at the end of the day we are all black

so having lighter skin automatically rewards you with a higher level of respect and admiration, just like the ex military, right?> but we're still the same? how can you contradict yourself so heavy and still press the post reply button :skip:

how am i contradicting myself? im saying getting special "house negro" privileges whether its from light skin or profession or cuz you are entertaining etc is just crumbs

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok. So who should represent us in the "forefront" then Sarge?

not SWP, but this is the exact same question tariq asked, and the answer he got is the same one you're getting; a person with two black parents for starters.

and before you run to "b-b-but llarry elder," we're talking about IDENTITY here, NOT political affiliation.