Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But from what I've heard, dude has never been on that mooch sh#t. In fact, he clowned dudes who were "broke and dusty."

He said the same thing: get your money up, get some tangibles, improve yourself and you'll be in position to get chose. He's about getting chose and that means you must be fly enough to get chose.

You and him saying the same thing :dahell:

Peace

he has straightened his viewpoint to align closer to his pro-black stance in recent years.

but he was on his mackin for money, mack the white chick, how fukk women for cheap, keep a sidechick type of bullshyt in his earlier days.

that's why every now and then, he still gets callers from his earlier days that's still on that nonsense, and tariq usually cuts em off.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bet you would say that so you can be right. Like I said then you need to stop posting on here and get to work and out of curiosity how can you be an idiot but live in a gated community white or otherwise but you're so smart but don't? Sounds silly to me. Like I said y'all like over exaggerating cause I see whites and everybody else mainly in regular cars, houses, jobs, etc. Online though people see nothing but whites living like billionaires and blacks living like they all Bob Cratchit. Guess we have different life views cause I don't see all that shyt you allegedly seeing.
once again, learn how to understand averages and statistics. no one is arguing all black people are poor and that all white people are rich. goddamn you're a fukkin idiot. i live in baldwin hills, a prominent black suburb, i know damn well all black people aint living bad.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
he has straightened his viewpoint to align closer to his pro-black stance in recent years.

but he was on his mackin for money, mack the white chick, how fukk women for cheap, keep a sidechick type of bullshyt in his earlier days.

that's why every now and then, he still gets callers from his earlier days that's still on that nonsense, and tariq usually cuts em off.

Besides the obvious issue with the white chick, what's wrong with the other stuff? Moral issue? No side chick at all? :dwillhuh:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
once again, learn how to understand averages and statistics. no one is arguing all black people are poor and that all white people are rich. goddamn you're a fukkin idiot. i live in baldwin hills, a prominent black suburb, i know damn well all black people aint living bad.

:ehh:

Born and raised or as an adult? I like seeing blacks living well.

Peace

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
not SWP, but this is the exact same question tariq asked, and the answer he got is the same one you're getting; a person with two black parents for starters.

and before you run to "b-b-but llarry elder," we're talking about IDENTITY here, NOT political affiliation.

but according to you they would also have to be dark skinned, correct?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...ok, you are still trying to hard, the light skin peope still by and large consider themsleves black

im trying hard by hitting you with statistics that you asked for? :comeon:

its not asainine its related to a group of black people that have access to more crumbs than the average black population, the same things that happens to some light skin people

but at the end of the day we are all black

how is someone with a white mother or father still black?

how am i contradicting myself? im saying getting special "house negro" privileges whether its from light skin or profession or cuz you are entertaining etc is just crumbs

okay so by your logic same goes for cacs. they get lighter sentences, are promoted over blacks in the work place, and have better access to their networks and opportunities. but they're just receiving extra crumbs over black people, right?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
im trying hard by hitting you with statistics that you asked for? :comeon:

yeah, cuz its just one study

how is someone with a white mother or father still black?

if they identify with black people, what is so hard to understand about that?

okay so by your logic same goes for cacs. they get lighter sentences, are promoted over blacks in the work place, and have better access to their networks and opportunities. but they're just receiving extra crumbs over black people, right?

its not crumbs because the benefits are significant, the crumbs light skin people get aka house negro priviliges arent anything to write home about

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, cuz its just one study

do you want more?

if they identify with black people, what is so hard to understand about that?

they can identify with black people all they want, they are still biracial and SHOULD NOT represent black people. what's so hard to understand about that?

its not crumbs because the benefits are significant, the crumbs light skin people get aka house negro priviliges arent anything to write home about

if its not anything to write home about, why are blacks constantly trying to move closer to white? why are black americans getting lighter and lighter with every passing generation? and did you answer my question, are you biracial or what? black man with a white girl? its always something, just gotta figure out what

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well stop using stats like you don't know no fukking better dummy. Also you live in Baldwin Hills but act like I'm crazy when I say that its not as bleek as them stats make shyt look? How many times I gotta you fukk them nobody living in the world about to tell me what they normally see isn't people of all races,living similar for,the most part. fukk that stat shyt like I said unless you ready to use that as the end all be all all the time. You aren't so stop giving them janky fukked up stats that don't match what I'm willing to be the majority of people probably see just from getting fresh fukking air and that's most people are living regular ass lives regardless of race.

I'm not an idiot but like I tell anybody that make you feel better I'll be that doesn't make it true

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well stop using stats like you don't know no fukking better dummy. Also you live in Baldwin Hills but act like I'm crazy when I say that its not as bleek as them stats make shyt look? How many times I gotta you fukk them nobody living in the world about to tell me what they normally see isn't people of all races,living similar for,the most part. fukk that stat shyt like I said unless you ready to use that as the end all be all all the time. You aren't so stop giving them janky fukked up stats that don't match what I'm willing to be the majority of people probably see just from getting fresh fukking air and that's most people are living regular ass lives regardless of race.

I'm not an idiot but like I tell anybody that make you feel better I'll be that doesn't make it true
:camby: