Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
i dont hate everything tariq says. when he's discussing group economics and white supremacy, i'm fully onboard. when he's talking about how to mack women, or his ideologies on what it means to be black, i disagree.

What about the macking don't agree with?

Peace

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Yes they can because they half-black themselves, and goes right black to the black+non-black union, why can they're child be black but the non-black can't call themselves black

You have arrived :blessed: this is exactly the question I was asking. I wasn't saying the half black person isn't black, that's what marcuz, and the afrobabe chick were saying.

And why does biracial's have to be called black if they support their black said? There are non-blacks down for black prosperity, should they be called black to?

I didn't say that half black ppl have to be called black. I said if they recognize their black lineage, are pro black and want to identify as black I have no issue calling them black.

And no non black (white, asian, etc) who are assisting in black prosperity should not be called black, and I doubt they would have a desire to be recognized as black.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dudes are not trying to say macking, which is really empowering dudes to respect themselves and to make better decisions in dealing with women (which is something that would have saved a lot of dudes lives), is now a bad thing :mindblown:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You have arrived :blessed: this is exactly the question I was asking. I wasn't saying the half black person isn't black, that's what marcuz, and the afrobabe chick were saying.

I didn't say that half black ppl have to be called black. I said if they recognize their black lineage, are pro black and want to identify as black I have no issue calling them black.

And no non black (white, asian, etc) who are assisting in black prosperity should not be called black, and I doubt they would have a desire to be recognized as black.
Hold on I miss spelled back with black lol, my question is(if I said it wrong) that you said why the biracial parent can't be black but the children can. That is the same question you can ask why can't the offspring of black+non-black call themselves white or the non-black parent call themselves black? since some people said we don't need 2 black parents to make a black child.

And I was trying to say in my last post is the Biracial parent(who produce with a black person) have more right to call they're offspring black since they're half black themselves vs a non-black person(who produces with a black person), who isn't black at all.

Okay lets say this, if biracial person supports their white side, should they call themselves white?

And biracial's can call themselves whatever they like, the question is as a community do we have recognize biracial's as such?

Last edited:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Hold on I miss spelled back with black lol, my question is(if I said it wrong) that you said why the biracial parent can't be black but the children can. That is the same question you can ask why can't the offspring of black+non-black call themselves white or the non-black parent call themselves black? since some people said we don't need 2 black parents to make a black child.

I'm not following. It seems like your asking me. If a white person and a blk person have a kid. Why can't the white person call themselves black.

And I was trying to say in my last post is the Biracial parent(who produce with a black person) have more right to call they're offspring black since they're half black themselves vs a non-black person(who produces with a black person), who isn't black at all.

I think its ridiculous to measure "blackness". Both offspring in this scenario can identify as black if they want imo.

Okay lets say this, if biracial person supports their white side, should they call themselves white?

And biracial's can call themselves whatever they like, the question is as a community do we have recognize biracial's as such?

If they want to be called white I say more power to them, good luck. I personally know half blk ppl who don't ID as blk, and other who do.

I don't think as a community we should look at biracial who ID as blk, and differentiate between them, and ppl with two blk parents. Its counterproductive.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i listend to it, tariq was on point on just about everything, i dont get get why people are saying afro babe won

he ethered her, i think the funniest and one important point he made is when the chick tried to say that light skined get more benefits and tariq was like "what benefits"?, he exposed her as just somebody that thinks crumbs from white people means something

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i listend to it, tariq was on point on just about everything, i dont get get why people are saying afro babe won

he ethered her, i think the funniest and one important point he made is when the chick tried to say that light skined get more benefits and tariq was like "what benefits"?, he exposed her as just somebody that thinks crumbs from white people means something

she said they receive more leverage in society, which is true. everyone knows the closer proximity you are the white, the better treatment you'll receive.which is why tariq sitting up there with a damn light bright son.

and tariq got killed like 10 minutes into the conversation:

8:00 timestamp, breh knew he fukked up right there. bout time we got to the end of the debate, tariq was sweating and fidgeting like he got interrogated. :laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about the macking don't agree with?

Peace
just never agreed with it. the only lesson brehs need is get yourself together finacially and the women will come. all that shyt about trynna fukk broads for cheap, live up under they rules, "mack" them for cash, macking other races of women; fukk all that.

breh use to have a bunch of color stuck dikkheads call in on his show, now he's gotta reverse and try to talk them off the ledge of IR dating

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
A part implies 50% or below.

They would be a good 75% lmao

Way more than just a "part"
Now you guys are saying different shyt.

How do u know the percentage of blackness in the black parent? if someone ended up 62% black, what would that make them?

Im 75% black, but light enough to assume that im not black at all.

Does my complexion factor in at all? I have less african features than people that are a 50% mix.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So since we've established that mixed people cant produce black offspring, then we agree that 95% of AA isnt black then right?

once again, black folks pretending like AA's are mixed to high hell like the brazilians just because one of your great great grand mother may have gotten raped by white guy int he 1800s. :heh: come on now

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
she said they receive more leverage in society, which is true. everyone knows the closer proximity you are the white, the better treatment you'll receive.which is why tariq sitting up there with a damn light bright son.

and tariq got killed like 10 minutes into the conversation:

8:00 timestamp, breh knew he fukked up right there. bout time we got to the end of the debate, tariq was sweating and fidgeting like he got interrogated. :laff:

i dont know what it is you are listening to but tariq ethered that whole "leverage" assertion

nobody is disuputing that light skin helps some black people, but the point is she wascalling it leverage when in reality its just crumbs

if you think light skin people have "leverage" in white society, you're a clown, it just means you get some crumbs from white people and call it mannah from heaven