Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
do you want more?

sure, bring it on

i want to know more about the leverage and power of the light skin black race

they can identify with black people all they want, they are still biracial and SHOULD NOT represent black people. what's so hard to understand about that?

nothing, i understand it, its an opinion and there is nothing wrong with that point of view, its a free country

just like there is nothing with tariq's point of view

but you were acting like me or tariq were contradicting ourselves

just because we disagree with you doesnt mean we contradicted ourselves

if its not anything to write home about, why are blacks constantly trying to move closer to white?

becuase in this society white people have much more economic power than black people.....

what i said about nothing to write home about is that the crumbs that are thrown at light skin people dont provide real economic power

why are black americans getting lighter and lighter with every passing generation?

because of racial mixing, whats your point?

and did you answer my question, are you biracial or what?

im just a regular dark skin black dude

black man with a white girl?

nope

its always something, just gotta figure out what

there is nothing there, im just speaking my mind, and for the record im not cosigning everything tarqi says, obviosly, i just disagree that he contridcited himself, to me he clearly won that argument based on logic and IMO the whole light skin people have "leverage" is a buffonish statement

Last edited:

MaLi

Pro
Daps
if obamas children goes off and procreates with black men. now we're back in the game, the lineage has been replenished. that's when i'd consider the children black and not mixed.

Obamas mixed children... So this means a non Black/mixed person can have Black children?

Someone who is mixed can have Black children?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there is nothing there, im just speaking my mind, and for the record im not cosigning everything tarqi says, obviosly, i just disagree that he contridcited himself, to me he clearly won that argument based on logic and IMO the whole light skin people have "leverage" is a buffonish statement

tariq lost the debate soon as afrobabe brought up afro latinos. that forced tariq to confront the reality of exclusion vs the one drop rule, and he had NO response. i've already given you examples of the leverage they receive over blacks and you haven't disproved any of it. there's plenty of whites that would argue they are in the same position as blacks because the white oligarchy controls all the real wealth & power in this country. this is similar to the argument you're making with biracials, a race that's literally HALF of the oppressor class.

and no one has answered this question, how does a group defeat exclusion with inclusion? tariqs argument would be it makes sense for all "melanoid" people to join up with blacks to combat white supremacy. yet, on the other end, he's quick to acknowledge "We're all we got"

so once again, why are black steadily bending over the barrel with their ass out, just to have every other group dump their trash in our backyard

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obamas mixed children... So this means a non Black/mixed person can have Black children?

Someone who is mixed can have Black children?
technically, they cant, but their mixed offspring will be predominately black. just like if they date whites, their offspring will be predominately white.

but why do you guys have to create all these hypothetical scenarios? BW arent scarce, you can easily find one to procreate with. y'all are fighting so hard to procreate with a minority group

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
tariq lost the debate soon as afrobabe brought up afro latinos. that forced tariq to confront the reality of exclusion vs the one drop rule, and he had NO response.

what do you mean he had no response? his response is that if afro latinos dont consider themsleves black then they are c00ns and should be dismissed becuase what really matters is your mindset, if your mindset isnt right then it doesnt matter what you consider yourself

i've already given you examples of the leverage they receive over blacks and you haven't disproved any of it.

i never disputed that some light skin people get privileges, just like i would never dispute that house negroes got more priviledge then field negroes

but what you call leverage i call crumbs

light skin people have about as much "leverage" as house negroes had during slavery

there's plenty of whites that would argue they are in the same position as blacks because the white oligarchy controls all the real wealth & power in this country. this is similar to the argument you're making with biracials, a race that's literally HALF of the oppressor class.

and if these poor white people consider themselves black then its cool

and no one has answered this question, how does a group defeat exclusion with inclusion? tariqs argument would be it makes sense for all "melanoid" people to join up with blacks to combat white supremacy. yet, on the other end, he's quick to acknowledge "We're all we got"

well that is where i dont agree with tariq, i dont believe in fighting white supreamcy per se, or i dont agree that it should be framed that way, black people need to got our shyt together, period

i dont really like his building up white supremacy to be a boogie monster, i agree with the steps that need to be taken, i dont think we need the boogie monster framing

so once again, why are black steadily bending over the barrel with their ass out, just to have every other group dump their trash in our backyard

by including half breeds you expand the number of people, thats the basic answer

melanoid people need to get together and make money, and melenoid is more of mind set then actual pigmentation, if a may speak for him, he isnt including everybody, he is excluding the larry elders for example

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what do you mean he had no response? his response is that if afro latinos dont consider themsleves black then they are c00ns and should be dismissed becuase what really matters is your mindset, if your mindset isnt right then it doesnt matter what you consider yourself

wrong, he didn't say ANYTHING

8:15

tariq: "when do the latinos include us in any of their empowerment sessions"

afrobabe: "they do not"

afrobabe: but they still have black in them :umad:

tariq *realizes he's just been setup* :skip:

tariq *swallows L and continues to listen without a rebuttal* :beli:

i never disputed that some light skin people get privileges, just like i would never dispute that house negroes got more priviledge then field negroes

but what you call leverage i call crumbs

light skin people have about as much "leverage" as house negroes had during slavery

the house negro often wanted to uphold white supremacy and didn't relate to the field negro, true or false? the hosue negro also had an affinity towards his white side, true or false? yes, both are still technically slaves, but there has been distinctions made.

and if these poor white people consider themslves black then its cool

iight we are definitely not on the same page with this issue :dead: i mean, really? poor whites can consider themselves black and represent us too? really, my G?

well that is where i dont agree with tariq, i dont believe in fighting white supreamcy per se, or i dont agree that it should be framed that way, black people need to got our shyt together, period

i dont really like his building up white supreamcy to be a boogie monster, i agree with the steps that need to be taken, i dont think we need the boogie moonster framing

so you dont believe white supremacy exist or what? or its just not our biggest problem? i'm confused but i wholeheartedly disagree if that's where you're going

by including half breeds you expand the number of people, thats the basic answer

melanoid people need to get together and make money, and melenoid is more of mind set then actual pigmentation, if a may speak for him, he isnt including everybody

you also expand the potential divisiveness with all that diversity coming from half white, half asian, half latino, half non-black children. you also increase the potential of being lead astray by some "black" person with a non-black parent.

and i dont know how dudes can be black and cosign the idea that blackness is just an idea, its just a mentality. i mean, there's just so many holes in that argument that i wouldn't know how to begin tackling it :dead:
all the quadroons and octaroons of the early 1900s that went on to breed themselves out completely dont share a damn 'black' mindset. why would you identify as black when you're being accepted into the white supremacist power structure? hell, if anything you're creating a race of people that will run as far away from black as possible, to the point where you end up with white supremacist great grand children. (i.e george zimmerman)

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
but why do you guys have to create all these hypothetical scenarios? BW arent scarce, you can easily find one to procreate with. y'all are fighting so hard to procreate with a minority group
Just let it go Sarge oops I mean Marcuz. Because right now you are basically just posting any dumb thought that pops into your head at this point.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just let it go Sarge oops I mean Marcuz. Because right now you are basically just posting any dumb thought that pops into your head at this point.

only dumb thought is you nikkas cosigning a one drop rule that was meant to uphold white supremacy.

and prove i'm SWP and i'll paypal you 1,000 dollars right on the spot and i'll request an IP ban

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
only dumb thought is you nikkas cosigning a one drop rule that was meant to uphold white supremacy.

and prove i'm SWP and i'll paypal you 1,000 dollars right on the spot and i'll request an IP ban
Everything about you screams Sarge. You have repeated some of the babbling nonsense that Sarge has said verbatim. You come across on some goofy attention whoring bullshyt, just like Sarge.You come across like a hater but try to disguise it on some smart dumb nikka shyt, just like Sarge.
And you have posted videos of Sarge ( yourself) and tried to big them up like Sarge is dropping some real deep science. You dikk ride/hate on everything related to Tariq. Just like Sarge.

So that would lead one to conclude that your dumb ass is Sarge,so stop playing

MaLi

Pro
Daps

Why jump to this conclusion like we know each other? Not one post have i ever worried about the scarcity of Black women, theres a whole continent waiting for my return:blessed:

I dont even think your line of thinking is that far off from mine. But it becomes confusing when you challenge the 1DR for biracials and 3/4ers, but that "one drop" didnt go anywhere afterwards, even if they procreate with a (presumably) Black partner. Should we label these hypothetical children "predominately Black" as opposed to "mixed" or "Black"... Thats all im trying to get at breh.

When do we become "Black" again? Not "predominately Black", but the real deal

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
@5n0man they are saying its not mixed anymore if the mixed person has a kid with a blk person.

The mixed parent can't claim black, but their kids can :laff:
Cant be that cause they claim i cant be black even tho my mixed father had me with a black woman.

They dont even really know

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
wrong, he didn't say ANYTHING

8:15

tariq: "when do the latinos include us in any of their empowerment sessions"

afrobabe: "they do not"

afrobabe: but they still have black in them :umad:

tariq *realizes he's just been setup* :skip:

tariq *swallows L and continues to listen without a rebuttal* :beli:

what the hell are you listening to? he just explained that latinos dont include us ie they dont have "melenoid" mindset

he is essentially putting them in the same category as larry elders

the house negro often wanted to uphold white supremacy and didn't relate to the field negro, true or false? the hosue negro also had an affinity towards his white side, true or false? yes, both are still technically slaves, but there has been distinctions made.

im not disputing the distinction, im disputing the notion that the house slave isnt or cant be down because of the crumbs they receive

iight we are definitely not on the same page with this issue :dead: i mean, really? poor whites can consider themselves black and represent us too? really, my G?

i said if poor whites say they are black then they can be down, that would never happen in a million years so im not worried about that and overall i dont really care what poor white people are doing nor am i encouraging that poor whites should call themselves black, im just responding to a hypothetical

so you dont believe white supremacy exist or what? or its just not our biggest problem? i'm confused but i wholeheartedly disagree if that's where you're going

it definitly exists, but in terms of world history or black history its another bump in the road, before white supremacy africans were subjugated by arab supreamcy and even other african tribe supremacy, in the future other groups like asians or indian may try their hand at supremacy

im just saying its bigger them white supremacy

we just need to get our shyt together, period

you also expand the potential divisiveness with all that diversity coming from half white, half asian, half latino, half non-black children. you also increase the potential of being lead astray by some "black" person with a non-black parent.

and i dont know how dudes can be black and cosign the idea that blackness is just an idea, its just a mentality. i mean, there's just so many holes in that argument that i wouldn't know how to begin tackling it :dead:
all the quadroons and octaroons of the early 1900s that went on to breed themselves out completely dont share a damn 'black' mindset. why would you identify as black when you're being accepted into the white supremacist power structure? hell, if anything you're creating a race of people that will run as far away from black as possible, to the point where you end up with white supremacist great grand children. (i.e george zimmerman)

those are issues but thats just par for the course, black americans are muts anyway, nobody is really pure, so there is no real way to unite everybody anyway just on pigmentation, so i personally would lean more toward the melonoid nation notion and black being an idea

Last edited: