Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you guys are saying different shyt.

How do u know the percentage of blackness in the black parent? if someone ended up 62% black, what would that make them?

Im 75% black, but light enough to assume that im not black at all.

Does my complexion factor in at all? I have less african features than people that are a 50% mix.

Well then if you put it that way, she/he is multiracial.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

8:50

guy had to say white supremacy like 5 times in 20 seconds when they were talking about ASIAN supremacy :laff:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i listend to it, tariq was on point on just about everything, i dont get get why people are saying afro babe won

he ethered her, i think the funniest and one important point he made is when the chick tried to say that light skined get more benefits and tariq was like "what benefits"?, he exposed her as just somebody that thinks crumbs from white people means something
When I hear bold I honestly think of a chick that got passed over for a light skin or "exotical" cause that's about all the benefits the avg person may have if that. I know some nikka that lives their life online will post some stats about how light skin people fair better or some shyt but I challenge everyone to find this mythical place. I mean majority examples where a person actually lives and have experience with where light skin blacks and biracials just living it up while dark skin "real" blacks ribs touching. You can't find it but of course the "stats" are the end all be all until they aren't.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well then if you put it that way, she/he is multiracial.
You guy seem to have it figured out what makes someone non black, but i ask you at what point are you black since nobody here is pure black, you dodge the question.

African Americans look just as different from native africans as biracial people do to AA,

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont know what it is yuou are listening to but tariq ethered that whole "leverage" assertion

nobody is disuputing that light skin helps some black people, but the point is she wascalling it leverage when in reality its just crumbs

if you think light skin people have "leverage" in white society, you're a clown, it just means you get some crumbs from white people and call it mannah from heaven

they arent light, they are biracial. and how can we deny that biracials are leveraged above blacks in society? and i'm talking about historically to present. yall ignore the quadroon/octaroon balls, the jack in jill clubs. hell, the most powerful and influential "black" man in america is biracial. y'all trynna tell me closer to white doesn't give them a leg up? crumbs or no crumbs, they dont need to represent the black race.

and like afrobabe said, why are we one drop ruling everyone in, when per tariqs own logic, NONE of those groups look out for us.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
once again, black folks pretending like AA's are mixed to high hell like the brazilians just because one of your great great grand mother may have gotten raped by white guy int he 1800s. :heh: come on now
At what point is someone not mixed anymore? That all ive ask and non of you have given a direct answer.

Just smart dumb nikka shyt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At what point is someone not mixed anymore? That all ive ask and non of you have given a direct answer.

if obamas children goes off and procreates with black men. now we're back in the game, the lineage has been replenished. that's when i'd consider the children black and not mixed.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know what it is you are listening to but tariq ethered that whole "leverage" assertion

nobody is disuputing that light skin helps some black people, but the point is she wascalling it leverage when in reality its just crumbs

if you think light skin people have "leverage" in white society, you're a clown, it just means you get some crumbs from white people and call it mannah from heaven

Well shyt I don't know,

Less likely to go to jail

More likely to be accepted into college

More likely to be hired for a job.

Those don't sound like crumbs to me.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
if obamas children goes off and procreates with black men. now we're back in the game, the lineage has been replenished. that's when i'd consider the children black and not mixed.
:ohhh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even tariqs lil light skinned gal pal gets it and she looks biracial

ocky88
1 day ago

I agree that they went off in different directions. He is talking about how biracial people are viewed in the system of white supremacy. In that regard, he is right. They are treated like the rest of us. She was talking about the fact that we are the only group that makes no distinction when it comes to who WE define as black. Which is a valid point... especially when she pointed out that there is a tendency for positive positions in our community (the first black this or the most beautiful women) tending to go to people who are mixed. That can certainly develop a complex among those who are of a more Africoid phenotype. Ultimately, I do think we should focus on empowerment before getting into all of this stuff, but I can't dismiss the sister's point.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When you have two black parents (their parents are black)

And you came out of black p*ssy.

IF YOU DO NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA, YO ASS AINT BLACK!.

have a nice day!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you have two black parents (their parents are black)

And you came out of black p*ssy.

IF YOU DO NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA, YO ASS AINT BLACK!.

have a nice day!

they wanna bring up every single possible exception and outlier to get some wiggle room, all in an effort to date outside their race. like, these nikkas are the true black woman haters. they really wanna phase BW out in favor of the biracial and mixed woman

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you going to call in?

I need to plan on if I'm going to record "Better Call Saul".

there's really no use, afrobabe laid out my position perfectly. tariq would deteriorate the conversation down to "well what are YOU doing for the community"

and the black caller who cosigned afrobabe right after got hung up on because he said frederick douglass was biracial, which is my position as well.

i'd rather keep debating with tariq on here under his alias :heh:

edit: :ohhh: TWD come back this week, probably will miss his show