Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cant be that cause they claim i cant be black even tho my mixed father had me with a black woman.

They dont even really know
Post your pic. I want to see what my grandson could look like

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
When you have two black parents (their parents are black)

And you came out of black p*ssy.

IF YOU DO NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA, YO ASS AINT BLACK!.

have a nice day!
WHEN ARE THEY BLACK?

Can u not fukking comprehend a simple question?

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
People just gonna have to agree to disagree :pachaha:

There are two stances, respect the others view and let it be :blessed:

Blacks are biracial and biracials aren't black :banderas:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything about you screams Sarge. You have repeated some of the babbling nonsense that Sarge has said verbatim. You come across on some goofy attention whoring bullshyt, just like Sarge.You come across like a hater but try to disguise it on some smart dumb nikka shyt, just like Sarge.
And you have posted videos of Sarge ( yourself) and tried to big them up like Sarge is dropping some real deep science. You dikk ride/hate on everything related to Tariq. Just like Sarge.

So that would lead one to conclude that your dumb ass is Sarge,so stop playing
so basically, you're speaking out of your ass :ehh: fair enough, i did the same with @Snake Puppy

but if you cant debate the topics of the thread and you have to resort to personal attacks, then just shut the fukk up and keep it to your self. :heh:

edit: and for the record, i bought HC3, and i support his podcast and ustream show. but i wont blindly follow his ideology when it contradicts my beliefs.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what the hell are you listening to? he just explained that latinos dont include us ie they dont have "melenoid" mindset

he is essentially putting them in the same category as larry elders

tell me, who has the "melanoid" mindset and how do you measure it?

im not disputing the distinction, im disputing the notion that the house slave isnt or cant be down because of the crumbs they receive

i didn't ask you that, we've already established the distinction. i asked you if the house negro often wanted to uphold white supremacy and had an affinity towards the white side of his family. they can "be down" with blacks all day, but they cant represent us as a group.

i said if poor whites say they are black then they can be down, that would never happen in a million years so im not worried about that and overall i dont really care what poor white people are doing nor am i encouraging that poor whites should call themselves black, im just responding to a hypothetical

there's already wiggers roaming about pretending like they share the black experience. did we already forget Mr. Today I got time cuzz?

should he be considered black too?

it definitly exists, but in terms of world history or black history its another bump in the road, before white supremacy africans were subjugated by arab supreamcy and even other african tribe supremacy, in the future other groups like asians or indian may try their hand at supremacy

im just saying its bigger them white supremacy

we just need to get our shyt together, period

this is a great point. which brings me to how are we as a people going to counteract racial supremacy from other groups by adhering to their guidelines on what it means to be black? you get what i'm saying?

those are issues but thats just par for the course, black americans are muts anyway, nobody is really pure, so there is no real way to unite everybody anyway just on pigmentation, so i personally would lean more toward the melonoid nation notion and black being an idea

this is going to be my 4th time asking this, why do you guys pretend black americans are really THAT mixed? we are not out here looking like brazilians, most of us have dark skinned grand parents. so why pretend like we're all mixed up cus some white dude may or may not have raped your great great grandmother in the 1800s? why do yall do this to yourselves?

"oh its too late to have a racial identity, we're just way too mixed up with all these other races" its BULLshyt

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
People just gonna have to agree to disagree :pachaha:

There are two stances, respect the others view and let it be :blessed:

Blacks are biracial and biracials aren't black :banderas:
:mjlol:Dont forget black is a state of mind

:whoa:its no such thing as black

We should focus on white supremacy but let me fuk this "cac/non black" bytch and make some "black" kids out this bytch.

The year of c00ns, 2015 and beyond. just imagine what they going teach the future generation. A new Brazil coming soon

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I'm not following. It seems like your asking me. If a white person and a blk person have a kid. Why can't the white person call themselves black.
I'm saying why doesn't the non-black parent can call they're child white or call themselves black since they're child is labeled black.
I think its ridiculous to measure "blackness". Both offspring in this scenario can identify as black if they want imo.
But we have to they're some biracial's that come out straight white, would you call them black, we have to draw a line some where.
If they want to be called white I say more power to them, good luck. I personally know half blk ppl who don't ID as blk, and other who do.

I don't think as a community we should look at biracial who ID as blk, and differentiate between them, and ppl with two blk parents. Its counterproductive.
The thing is how far we taking it, would consider a biracial person(who claims themselves black) who produces with a white person child black?

If biracial+non-black=still black when does stop being black and being non-black again?

Same thing for people saying that black+half-black=mixed, when does it stop being mixed and being black again if each generation stay on the black side?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@5n0man they are saying its not mixed anymore if the mixed person has a kid with a blk person.

The mixed parent can't claim black, but their kids can :laff:
You see, why is it a problem for biracial can't claim black if they're child can but it's not a problem for the non-black can't claim black(since some people say race don't exist) or they're child can't not claim any race other than black?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cant be that cause they claim i cant be black even tho my mixed father had me with a black woman.

They dont even really know
Your basically black by that.

I don't agree with the whole black+half-black=mixed, it well make more sense that (black+white)biracial+asian=mixed.

black+half-black=black it should be that simple.:manny:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she said biracials are leveraged above blacks, YOU are not even denying this; so what is your argument?

leverage simply means: use (something) to maximum advantage.

and thats what white supremacist do, they leverage biracials above blacks. you and tariq are jumping to economics when that doesn't change the final line, we cannot be represented by biracials. simple as that.

There is so much folley in this argument, I don't even know where to begin.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So in conclusion biracials will still claim black and most people won't care.

Black people that want to make money with other black people will continue to do so

A faction of black purists will preach the religion of blackness and may or may not ever move onto talking about actual black empowerment and economics

Black people that don't see biracials as black will socially treat biracials that socially see themselves as black like enemies to make a point about views on biracials.

Cacs will continue using light skinned black, biracials and dark skinned c00ns as the standards of blackNess in media.

The end

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
tell me, who has the "melanoid" mindset and how do you measure it?

you were saying that tariq didnt respond to afrobabe bringing up afro latinos, im just pointing out that he did respond to it, you have to to talk to tariq abut how to measure a melenoid mindset

i didn't ask you that, we've already established the distinction. i asked you if the house negro often wanted to uphold white supremacy and had an affinity towards the white side of his family. they can "be down" with blacks all day, but they cant represent us as a group.

and im asnwering your question, yes house negroes, biracial, and light skin people can represent the group

there's already wiggers roaming about pretending like they share the black experience. did we already forget Mr. Today I got time cuzz?

should he be considered black too?

if he says that he is black ill take his word, he scares me and i dont want to mess with him

this is a great point. which brings me to how are we as a people going to counteract racial supremacy from other groups by adhering to their guidelines on what it means to be black? you get what i'm saying?

this is going to be my 4th time asking this, why do you guys pretend black americans are really THAT mixed? we are not out here looking like brazilians, most of us have dark skinned grand parents. so why pretend like we're all mixed up cus some white dude may or may not have raped your great great grandmother in the 1800s? why do yall do this to yourselves?

"oh its too late to have a racial identity, we're just way too mixed up with all these other races" its BULLshyt

the one drop rule of is white supremacist concept, but unfortunately that is the starting point

you have to deal with the hands you are dealt with, the path of black racial purity isnt viable, for example what is the point of saying that bob marley and barack obama arent black cuz they are biracial?