Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
These CACs think they’re slick. They want us to do all their dirty work. They’re just mad that there’s a small ‘minority’ of whites that have disproportionate power, and it’s not them.

When they spit that tired BS “look at who owns the media, record labels, sports teams” crap, I simply say to them “so would it be better if they were non-Jewish whites?” And they never have a response.

That’s all it comes down to. They’re mad they aren’t the dominate white supremacists but the last time I checked, white Jews didn’t make the other CACs lynch, rape and murder black folk over the centuries. That was through their own volition.

They’ve been equally complicit. If Hollywood had more Anglo whites than Jewish whites, they would still be as racist and discriminatory, so to us it doesn’t make a difference.

No black person should ever fall for the CAC tactic of believing “the Jews” are the real enemies, and the white gentiles are just innocent puppets doing their bidding. They’re both pieces of corrupt morally bankrupt shyt.
aplausos-the-rock.gif

This is an absolutely masterful post.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I basically called it awhile back, when they were first firting with the idea of debating. And simply speaking, myron types wont do well with a tariq type

they are better going after the rserved scholar types or unity-panny types. Tariq is not afraid to "take it there" and get his hands dirty. That threw them off

They bank on using there racism as shock value, that doesnt work with someone like a tariq

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
were you not the one that mentioned he was "scared" :gucci:
He's scared of jews crashing out on him. Everyone knows what he's talking about. They are talking about calling them out of their name like he does the white supremacists. The Jews will have Tariq banned from every site if he crashed out against them. Stop being blatantly disingenuous

Tariq doesn't say blatant lies about the white Jews like he does the Caribbean and African folks. He ain't gonna say the white jews run hollywood aka trigger points for the white jews. He doesn't do that because he likes his lifestyle

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You aight bro? You running rampant in here on the anti-tariq stuff.
I don't like dude and even worse, his stans are more unbearable than he is because they fukk with a dude who doesn't fukk with them at all. I really don't see how someone can truly fukk with this nikka

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I don't like dude and even worse, his stans are more unbearable than he is because they fukk with a dude who doesn't fukk with him at all
Do you agree with black american delineating and carving out their own identity?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
He's scared of jews crashing out on him. Everyone knows what he's talking about. They are talking about calling them out of their name like he does the white supremacists. The Jews will have Tariq banned from every site if he crashed out against them. Stop being blatantly disingenuous

Tariq doesn't say blatant lies about the white Jews like he does the Caribbean and African folks. He ain't gonna say the white jews run hollywood aka trigger points for the white jews. He doesn't do that because he likes his lifestyle
so basically, he does call them out and mentions them specifically.............................................................................just not in the way you or the dudes in that stream want him too

got it