Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
the thing your not getting is there is no "jew-ness" they are operating under white supremacy. Whats distinctively "jew-ness" that's separate from general white supremacy

should we go further and break it down to Irish-white supremacy, Germanic white supremacy, English white supremacy etc

lol i dont get your point

come on this is where you’re being incredibly disingenuous.
You know he didn’t say that , what he said was there black Jews, who are treated unfairly and he said the white Jews who practice white supremacy is no different … from a white non-Jew whom practice that same white supremacy
These CACs think they’re slick. They want us to do all their dirty work. They’re just mad that there’s a small ‘minority’ of whites that have disproportionate power, and it’s not them.

When they spit that tired BS “look at who owns the media, record labels, sports teams” crap, I simply say to them “so would it be better if they were non-Jewish whites?” And they never have a response.

That’s all it comes down to. They’re mad they aren’t the dominate white supremacists but the last time I checked, white Jews didn’t make the other CACs lynch, rape and murder black folk over the centuries. That was through their own volition.

They’ve been equally complicit. If Hollywood had more Anglo whites than Jewish whites, they would still be as racist and discriminatory, so to us it doesn’t make a difference.

No black person should ever fall for the CAC tactic of believing “the Jews” are the real enemies, and the white gentiles are just innocent puppets doing their bidding. They’re both pieces of corrupt morally bankrupt shyt.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
These CACs think they’re slick. They want us to do all their dirty work. They’re just mad that there’s a small ‘minority’ of whites that have disproportionate power, and it’s not them.

When they spit that tired BS “look at who owns the media, record labels, sports teams” crap, I simply say to them “so would it be better if they were non-Jewish whites?” And they never have a response.

That’s all it comes down to. They’re mad they aren’t the dominate white supremacists but the last time I checked, white Jews didn’t make the other CACs lynch, rape and murder black folk over the centuries. That was through their own volition.

They’ve been equally complicit. If Hollywood had more Anglo whites than Jewish whites, they would still be as racist and discriminatory, so to us it doesn’t make a difference.

No black person should ever fall for the CAC tactic of believing “the Jews” are the real enemies, and the white gentiles are just innocent puppets doing their bidding. They’re both pieces of corrupt morally bankrupt shyt.

You say all this while making them richer. :dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nope. that is not what i said. :what:

tariq blames "nigerian-ness" as the reason for observed actions.

he blames "whiteness" for observed actions.

he blames "tether-ness" for observed actions.

he does not blame "jew-ness "for observed actions.

he was given multiple ops to do so in OP's video and he dodged them all.

meanwhile he will blame everything, everybody and they mama on a person being a tether, non-FBA, white, somali, etc.

sneako's philippine background was THE reason sneako was babbling. myron's somali background was THE reason why myron' said ...

according to tariq.

i.e. "they said that because they are tethers", "they did that because they are white" NEVER "they did that because they are jews"

tell me the worst thing he says about them.

@K.O.N.Y you too dummy ...

Hes pretty clear that the jews are whites and practice white supremacy:mjlol:

Hes also stated that being a tether is an action. Just like c00ning is an action done by black people. Being non "FBA" alone wouldnt make you a tether. Underminding black people,defending white supremacist,and tether splaining makes you a tether. He may seem inconsistent on this due to some of his remarks. But in his defense he is roasting,and low blows,and clowning someones background is acceptable. All black non FBA brothas and sisters(non tetherers)would fully understand this and seperate the two.

To say Tariq has been mischaracterized on this forum is an understatment:respect:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
like when gringos killed 90%/millions of jews in europe?

russia bombing ukraine to the stone age. killing thousands. wasting billions.

english, germans, french major wars. for centuries.

:picard:

admittedly less egregious than a shot in that heifers foot or a "grammy award"

:mjlol:
Yet they all form Voltron to stay on code for anti-Black racism through white supremacy, friend.:mjpls:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
the thing your not getting is there is no "jew-ness"

first you were agreeing that tariq points the finger at jews just like everyone one else.

now you've reached the bottom of your intellectual reserves you come up with this horseshyt.

in a world where racism against jews has the special classification of anti-semitism there is jew-ness.

in a world where racism against jews is punished harder than racism against brehs or yts of course there jew-ness.

in a world where to get german citizenship you need to support the jew cause of course there is jew-ness.

in a world where france will deport you for racism against jews then of course there is jew-ness.

etc

that alone is worthy of mention quite aside from other stuff.

an hour ago you agreed tariq spoke about jews in the same way as others . now you want to bullshyt your way out.

:camby:

should we go further and break it down to Irish-white supremacy, Germanic white supremacy, English white supremacy etc

racism against brits and. germans is treated the same way.

racism against jews is not.

that separation is not of my creation.

they are a special case because they have been made special case.

now as that specialness, that distinctness is highlighted you want to discount it.

i am using the same definitions as the UN, EU, germany, USA and they mama when I say that as they are globally agreed to be distinctly special enough to necessitate a plethora of tailored treatment, they are distinctly special enough and separate from others to deserve mention particularly when talking about race.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Hes pretty clear that the jews are whites and practice white supremacy:mjlol:

Hes also stated that being a tether is an action. Just like c00ning is an action done by black people. Being non "FBA" alone wouldnt make you a tether. Underminding black people,defending white supremacist,and tether splaining makes you a tether. He may seem inconsistent on this due to some of his remarks. But in his defense he is roasting,and low blows,and clowning someones background is acceptable. All black non FBA brothas and sisters(non tetherers)would fully understand this and seperate the two.

To say Tariq has been mischaracterized on this forum is an understatment:respect:

:mjlol:ok breh

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
first you were agreeing that tariq points the finger at jews just like everyone one else.

now you've reached the bottom of your intellectual reserves you come up with this horseshyt.

in a world where racism against jews has the special classification of anti-semitism there is jew-ness.

in a world where racism against jews is punished harder than racism against brehs or yts of course there jew-ness.

in a world where to get german citizenship you need to support the jew cause of course there is jew-ness.

in a world where france will deport you for racism against jews then of course there is jew-ness.

etc

that alone is worthy of mention quite aside from other stuff.

an hour ago you agreed tariq spoke about jews in the same way as others . now you want to bullshyt your way out.

:camby:

racism against brits and. germans is treated the same way.

racism against jews is not.

that separation is not of my creation.

they are a special case because they have been made special case.

now as that specialness, that distinctness is highlighted you want to discount it.

i am using the same definitions as the UN, EU, germany, USA and they mama when I say that as they are globally agreed to be distinctly special enough to necessitate a plethora of tailored treatment, they are distinctly special enough and separate from others to deserve mention particularly when talking about race.
None of this fluff and babble splaining shows how jewish white supramacy differs from general white supramacy to BLACK PEOPLE SPECIFICALLY

To us its all the same. Tell me whats different to the point black people need to call it out.

Nikka sitting here talking bout france and shyt

When the circumstances revolved around jews directly, tariq has called that out. So i dont get your point. Hes been going after jews saying we need to speak up for them over Palestinians for awhile now. What else do you want

Hes like one of the biggest black platforms telling israel and jews "to hold their own nuts" what else do you want:gucci:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
nikkas like @Bunchy Carter would not know what to do in life without a nikka like Tariq guiding their ideology. You a grown ass man adopting a pimp nikkas phrases and terms, and then donating money to him. fukking sad. nikka living in a trailer park and paying a millionaire nikka light bill because they so damn vulnerable and desperate for guidance. Tragic, tragic!

deception-everybody-hates-chris.gif

It makes sense when you realize self loathing idiots like @Bunchy Carter just want an excuse to hate Africans, whom they've always hated because they're Uncle Tom pro-Trump "conservative" c00ns--while still maintaining some cowardly veneer of being pro-black that is only centered around being agreeable to white supremacists, protesting Democrats, and nothing further.

The Tariq children and Tariq himself are absolutely useless to black advancement. Just a bunch of sad, shyt flinging losers that miss high school and so badly want validation in their lives. Imagine how miserable your existence has to be if being born in a first world country and mocking people living in poverty is all you have to feel significant and proud of yourself. Just a set of deranged scumbag typical Trump supporters.

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
I cant believe I listened to the whole thing. Good debate, aside from that dweeb sneako. Sound like Tariq & Tommy just became best friends.

I appreciate how it ended, no hard feelings & no bad energy.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I cant believe I listened to the whole thing. Good debate, aside from that dweeb sneako. Sound like Tariq & Tommy just became best friends.

I appreciate how it ended, no hard feelings & no bad energy.
Cac shyt

appreciate how it ended with racists

There grifters wanna make money together, that's why

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq Nasheed got Myron on you fled white supremacy shyt.

Sneako got him on the Zionist tip.