Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Do you agree with black american delineating and carving out their own identity?
I am neutral on that. You can't get mad at black folks wanted to check the temperature in the room and make sure everyone on the same page. That's actually strategic.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I don't like dude and even worse, his stans are more unbearable than he is because they fukk with a dude who doesn't fukk with them at all. I really don't see how someone can truly fukk with this nikka
i fukk with him
you dont like him or fukk with him

yet me and you are neck to neck for the most post in this thread

the delusion of his "detractors" is astounding :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
so basically, he does call them out and mentions them specifically.............................................................................just not in the way you or the dudes in that stream want him too

got it
He doesn't call them out. He calls out the white extremists who are Jewish. He doesn't call out the white Jews. Why? Because he knows they will hear about it and shut his shyt down.

Whereas, he can say whatever he wants about Caribbean and African nikkas. He just makes up random shyt. He knows he doesn't have an African or Caribbean that negatively affect his lifestyle unless someone crashes out on him

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i fukk with him
you dont like him or fukk with him

yet me and you are neck to neck for the most post in this thread

the delusion of his "detractors" is astounding :mjlol:
I know you fukk with him. That's why I am at your neck when he's brought up. Otherwise, we got no smoke otherwise. I never had a negative thing to say about you otherwise.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I am neutral on that. You can't get mad at black folks wanted to check the temperature in the room and make sure everyone on the same page. That's actually strategic.
a neutral stance is a stance against. how can you be neutral against us doing what everyone else already does

y’all are opps i swear to god lol

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
a neutral stance is a stance against. how can you be neutral against us doing what everyone else already does

y’all are opps i swear to god lol
This dumbass nikka. Failure of the American educational system on display everytime you open your mouth.

Your daddy failed you in life. You should be much more intelligent than you showcase on here.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think Tariq as a WWE character is 8.2/10 and a very underrated media personality, but if this dude is somehow funded by the right they need a bidding war over whoever discovered this character. shyt is pure comedy. I'm sorry y'all are on thecoli so serious you can't just laugh at this silly ass shyt. :russ:

He reminds me of Jamie Foxx when he was on th radio

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Wait you’re neutral on black americans recognizing their own unique and identity and culture? Are you neutral when Nigerians, Jamaicans et do it?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wait you’re neutral on black americans recognizing their own unique and identity and culture? Are you neutral when Nigerians, Jamaicans et do it?
First off, this isnt Black Americans as a collective. This is FBA which is a division. Like Hebrew Israelite, NOI, ADOS, pan African, etc.

I am neutral on anyone doing it without knowing their motive or knowing their motive and knowing it's full of shyt like FBA.

As far as Nigerians or Jamaicans, we can judge without making blind and wrong assessments. We do that to the white Jews and white supremacists but we don't give that same love to other Blacks because high key, you think or even in your mind, know you are better.

Also, playing both sides of the fence ain't accurate either. You can't say Black folks fought for the 60s but claim something you didn't even want like immigration to use over someone's head. That's the white boy shyt. Too much of my issues with FBA is they really ride the white boy shyt hard.

Because I am not full. I'll call bullshyt altogether. I am not fond of what many African tribes are doing. I call it like it is on both sides. My issue is, this blatant assumption but you hate when cacs or wannabes like Sneako do it to you.

Make it make sense

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
First off, this isnt Black Americans as a collective. This is FBA which is a division. Like Hebrew Israelite, NOI, ADOS, pan African, etc.

I am neutral on anyone doing it without knowing their motive or knowing their motive and knowing it's full of shyt like FBA.

As far as Nigerians or Jamaicans, we can judge without making blind and wrong assessments. We do that to the white Jews and white supremacists but we don't give that same love to other Blacks because high key, you think or even in your mind, know you are better.

Also, playing both sides of the fence ain't accurate either. You can't say Black folks fought for the 60s but claim something you didn't even want like immigration to use over someone's head. That's the white boy shyt. Too much of my issues with FBA is they really ride the white boy shyt hard.

Because I am not full. I'll call bullshyt altogether. I am not fond of what many African tribes are doing. I call it like it is on both sides. My issue is, this blatant assumption but you hate when cacs or wannabes like Sneako do it to you.

Make it make sense
You have no posts criticizing Africa and have no intention of fixing Africa either.