Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
You asking questions that most nikkas on thecoli all support with is reparations

I got a question for you.

Who do you think Tariq would rather have a public conversation with, you, a loyal supporter who got banned here because of Tariq Nasheed or Sneako, a wannabe white supremacist dweeb?
still at it hating on black americans smh

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
white supramacy is an overarching ideology that envelopes whatever religious background the white person has-be it protestant,catholic,christian or JEWISH.
There's no difference. He calls them out when calling out overall white supremacy because thats the umbrella they are under. To a black person it literally makes no difference

What part of this do you not understand
And this is correct because you can't point to any of those areas where blacks are in a dominant position because of their religion

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this is correct because you can't point to any of those areas where blacks are in a dominant position because of their religion

Then they tried to argue that jews only care about israel and not America,so they cant be white:mjlol:. The elites which Tariq is talking about practice GLOBAL white supremacy. Which means they definitely care about having some sort of control everywhere and not just israel.

These white supremacist are just trying to be slick and pawn everything off on jewish people. All because they would love to exterminate those people and take full control for themselves/America. But thats what the lower tier white supremacist want. The elites are very happy and content with their partnership. The lower tier white supremacist flunkies in Alabama are hungry like Alpo in Paid In Full.

This is why white supremacist of America are far and beyond worst than the jewish people they want to demonize. The jewish are just a tool of white supremacy.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
tariq cusses anybody and anything out except them.

:hubie:

he can be specific about sneako's homeland. talking about their philippine crime.

he can be specific about myron's homeland. talking about sudanese poverty.

he can be specific about nigeria. talking about jolof/ food. fake certificates.

but with them he can only be VERY general.

a blind man could spot that pattern.

big-bird-sesame-street-one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other.gif

:mjlol:

:what:

this doesn’t remotely make any sense
where was the white Jewish person on that panel going at Tariq personally

:snoop: thecoli logo

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

this doesn’t remotely make any sense
where was the white Jewish person on that panel going at Tariq personally

:snoop: thecoli logo

Bingo,only the low tier white supremacist hate jews. The white elites love their partnership with fellow jewish elites. These low tier white supremacist/wannabe white supremacist were trying to get him to specefically bash the jewish for no reason in a blanket statement.

Why should Tariq do the bidding of these low tier white supremacist who hate Jews? When the jews Tariq is talking about are perfectly aligned and coupled with white elites? Which would put them within the same white supremacy envelope.

Tariq is too intelligent to do their bidding,and that made them upset. Tariq rarely even just says "the whites",he specefically says white supremacist.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Maybe I was wrong, maybe Tariqikans are worse than Hannity and Limbaugh stans. The worst group of stupid ass nikkas to have ever stepped foot on God's earth.

u & @Problematic Pat - spend way too much energy, criticizing his core fan base …. which makes you look ridiculous

This is some type of KS shyt from a few years ago - when his biggest distractors at the time went hardbody at his fan base to ironically, after his passing are currently using his same talking points

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Tariq Nasheed got Myron on you fled white supremacy shyt.

Sneako got him on the Zionist tip.
Hell naw, man sneako got burned so bad, you can tell he was dazed when Tariq started going on about eating dogs, he had no problems spewing stereotypes about black peoples but got to stuttering when it got to Filipino stereotypes. Tariq's line about he got hit by Harriet tubmans fist had my dying. He ended up leaving.

As far as the Zionism thing. Tariq got that point. He explained why there is no strategic reason for black people to distinguish between different types of white supremacy, they are pushing a paradigm that is completely useless to black people

Last edited:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Unless you want to see the roof of the church and your family in tears, i suggest you watch who you talking to lil nikka
i learned my lesson with you coli
nikkas u ain’t gonna pop out so im not gonna start with the threats

just don’t call me a nikka, you’re an african

you can assimilate without cosplaying

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i learned my lesson with you coli
nikkas u ain’t gonna pop out so im not gonna start with the threats

just don’t call me a nikka, you’re an african

you can assimilate without cosplaying
fukk nikka, kys

If you still alive after today, your new name is hoe ass lil nikka. Raise your hands if you want me to address you. You're a hoe ass nikka. You will never be respected by me, lil bytch

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Hell naw, man sneako got burned so bad, you can tell he was dazed when Tariq started going on about eating dogs, he had no problems spewing stereotypes about black peoples but got to stuttering when it got to Filipino stereotypes. Tariq's line about he got hit was Harriet tubmans fist had my dying. He ended up leaving.

As far as the Zionism thing. Tariq got that point. He explained why there is no strategic reason for black people to distinguish between different types of white supremacy, they are pushing a paradigm that is completely useless to black people
There's nothing i hate more than a sensitive shyt talker. This world has the softest bunch of bullies in history. Dudes talk all kinds of reckless, racist and disrespect about easy targets, but wanna get butthurt when someone hits them back.

Don't even try to roast back or even fight, they get quiet, play victim and run away.