Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
a lot of black people do understand white supremacy. a lot of them just don't care or care enough to actually do something about it.

So, you beliueve alot of black people know they live in a prison and simply decide that they like living in prison where they can be:

- impoverished
- raped
- assaulted
- tortured
- executed

at any time? :jbhmm:

Peace

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
So, you beliueve alot of black people know they live in a prison and simply decide that they like living in prison where they can be:

- impoverished
- raped
- assaulted
- tortured
- executed

at any time? :jbhmm:

Peace
yes

That has to be a hard thing to do. I'd rather fight it then to take the beating.
me too but you can't save everybody.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
There was no way to vote her over the finish line, you don't know how the electoral college works. She got the popular vote, he got the electoral vote. You're an idiot. Read more books and stop typing all cool w/ "z"s and shyt like we're on a goddamn geocities rap board.

YOU are a low information poster.

im not about to go back n forth with u clown azz nikkaz - as i stated black aint to blame, but we just didnt come out in bigger numbers

the fukking data says so

she lost WIS by 25k - its black pop is 360k (10 E.V.)
she lost MI by 10k - its black pop is 1.4mill (16 E.V.)
she lost PA by 65k - its black pop is 1.4mill (20 E.V.)

for u dumb nikka
10 + 16 + 20 = puts her over the 270 mark

:ufdup:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:russell: Too bad that insult doesn't work on me

:mjlol:
u byron allan nikkaz are da worst - talking bout black struggle this black empowerment that

meanwhile.........,

Byron+Allen+Family+Enjoying+Their+Vacation+13bjn-LfnkRx.jpg

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I think Tariq exaggerates sometimes on his points but as usual when he's speaking on white supremacy he's 100% right....especially on how they're trying to spin Trump as a uniter and explaining away his racism on the campaign trail now that he's been elected :scust:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
it's a right. that means you now have the RIGHT to do it or not to do it. if you HAVE to do it. it's no longer a right. you're being forced to do it. the ancestors died for the choice. not to force you to vote. remember that.

technically ur right

but shyt... if these nikkaz were so upset by the candidates "then just show up & write in your great grandmother or father" just off da respect of da shyt they went thru for your black azz to even have that right

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
nah, i vote on logic & political agenda for me, family & community

So, what political agenda did Clinton or Trump offer you, assuming you're black, that garnered your vote? :jbhmm:

And how does that political agenda help your local black community of which I assume you're a member? :lupe:

Because I missed the black agenda from either side :ld:

Peace

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
technically ur right

but shyt... if these nikkaz were so upset by the candidates "then just show up & write in your great grandmother or father" just off da respect of da shyt they went thru for your black azz to even have that right

if i'm right then you have the right to CHOOSE. never forget that. Don't let no old heads or young ones make you think You HAVE to vote because someone died for the CHANCE to choose to vote.

We now have the chance to go to school with white people. that doesn't mean all blacks should run to all white schools to sit in classrooms with them even though at times we are treated horribly by the white teachers and students. You get my point? They fought for us to be seen as equals. That's it and that's all. No more and no less. equals get to to choose to vote or not.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What really did her in was not connecting with the rust belt like Obama did and focusing too much on attacking trump's and his supporters character instead of policies.

Bernie knew
Sanders Statement on Trump
BURLINGTON, Vt., Nov. 9 – U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) issued the following statement Wednesday after Donald Trump was elected president of the United States:

“Donald Trump tapped into the anger of a declining middle class that is sick and tired of establishment economics, establishment politics and the establishment media. People are tired of working longer hours for lower wages, of seeing decent paying jobs go to China and other low-wage countries, of billionaires not paying any federal income taxes and of not being able to afford a college education for their kids - all while the very rich become much richer.

“To the degree that Mr. Trump is serious about pursuing policies that improve the lives of working families in this country, I and other progressives are prepared to work with him. To the degree that he pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies, we will vigorously oppose him.”

:francis:
when dealing with angry people not sure what more could she have said - the truth is those jobs in middle of america aint coming back

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:
when dealing with angry people not sure what more could she have said - the truth is those jobs in middle of america aint coming back
Tell them she got a plan to bring jobs back. Thats what Trump did :manny:. You got to give the people hope at the very least and she didnt

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So, what political agenda did Clinton or Trump offer you, assuming you're black, that garnered your vote? :jbhmm:

And how does that political agenda help your local black community of which I assume you're a member? :lupe:

Because I missed the black agenda from either side :ld:

Peace

clinton offered to continue & improve on the affordable care act
clinton offered to continue & improve on climate change
clinton offered to increase the minimum pay rate
clinton was gonna have a bunch of blacks in her adminstration

while the orange bytch offered to be the law & order president meaning its gonna be open season on nikkaz

:yeshrug: