Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I'm pretty sure Tariq said go out there and vote in this video, I don't feel like scrolling through an hour of video to find 1 minute

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The father of the fatherless. Smart dumb nikka logic. He thought by not voting and leading a bunch of people to not vote, Hilary would still win but then he can claim that Hilary doesn't have black support even though she won. Going down that route, he would have looked like some genius to the fatherless. Instead the opposite happened, partly because of his logic (very small, small reason but it is there) and now he's raging.

Be such a super militant that you refuse to drink regular milk because it's white but you have a stack of chocolate milk in your fridge brehs.

This is one of the few times I will agree with Nasheed.

I myself assumed that those who really choose the President(not you dumb sheep ass nikkas who think your vote counts :mjlol:) would put Clinton into the position. Trump was too radical, to much of a troll, and in all honesty just too much of a piece of shyt. So I assumed Hillary was pretty much guaranteed to grab the nomination. And I told people that voting is pointless (which it is) because this country does not run on democracy and every move is a calculated move to insure the ultimate goal, which is white supremacy through the insurance of the American dollar. What I was not expecting was them to make Trump president. But I also feel he was selected by default. Maybe Clinton is sick and couldn't hold down the full 8 or whatever the fukk is going on behind closed doors. But you dumb nikkas seriously thinking that these vultures would leave the leader of the free world to chance of the American people at this point are just dumb. Look at the agenda every single president puts forth when it comes to the countries we go to war with. Look at why we go to war with those countries and why we rarely if ever go to war with countries who are really dictating and killing people? You nikkas are not woke, just pacified idiots. :yeshrug:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So at the 36 minute mark this nikka says 33% of Latino men and 26% of Latino women voted for Trump.....and goes on to say that's over 50% of the Latino vote.

:childplease::martin::francis:......that math don't add up at all breh.........

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm pretty sure Tariq said go out there and vote in this video, I don't feel like scrolling through an hour of video to find 1 minute

Nah, he's been consistent all year that Black folks shouldn't vote for Clinton or Trump. If they're gonna vote, vote in your local & state elections.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
i fukking KNEW that was his plan all along... talk all this shyt, while watching the polls closely

in his head, hilary was going to win.. so he'd wake up today and be on some "see i told you, they don't need us" type of shyt

found out how fukking retarded that plan was.... if 500k more people would have voted, she'd have won

congrats dumbass
First and foremost, the key demographic that hurted Hilary chances of winning, was the lack of support from white women.

2. President is elected by electoral votes, not popular. The key state Hilary needed were Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and Pennsylvania....

So even if Hilary got 500k more votes, it wouldn't of meant anything if it weren't from those key states.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
So at the 36 minute mark this nikka says 33% of Latino men and 26% of Latino women voted for Trump.....and goes on to say that's over 50% of the Latino vote.

:childplease::martin::francis:......that math don't add up at all breh.........
33+26= 59

50= half...
59 to 31 = 100
U figure it out

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But WHO didnt vote in this election.... 80% of black men voted for clinton, 93% of black females voted for clinton overall. Whoever didnt vote probably just didnt like clinton. Trump got the young white male and old male demographic plus the women too... Plus some latinos across ethnic lines on his side too... :francis: like i said it's a numbers game.
Especially in those states where the electoral college battleground is key. Texas is white republican majority, anywhere where it was majority white people republican enclaves they was gonna vote for trump.

Hillary should have won off of the female votes alone to tip the scale in her favor and she fukked that up. There are more white people who came out to vote in those other states where black people are like damn nonexistant.
Conservative women weren't going to jump ship just to have a female president.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
First and foremost, the key demographic that hurted Hilary chances of winning, was the lack of support from white women.

2. President is elected by electoral votes, not popular. The key state Hilary needed were Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and Pennsylvania....

So even if Hilary got 500k more votes, it wouldn't of meant anything if it weren't from those key states.
i understand all of that. maybe i need to make my point more clear

i am NOT saying black people are the reason she lost or he won or anything like that...

my point is Tariq has been going on for months, telling all black people, DO NOT VOTE... your vote does not matter. it will not change anything. both ain't going to do shyt for you. fukk voting. fukk them.. I'D RATHER TRUMP WIN BECAUSE I LIKE MY RACISTS RIGHT OUT FRONT.. obama didn't do shyt for us. nothing ever is better than 1935 for us. we just new slaves. cops is killing us like dogs

we all can agree that he's been doing that right?

So when Trump wins, THE LAST PERSON i want to hear from, is Tariq. He wanted this.. He told us to do this.. He said he'd rather it be Trump. He said it doesn't matter who wins...................... So what the fukk you complaining or even talking about? You should be happy. This should be a happy podcast, cause you was absolutely right and the candidate you wanted to win (so your racism is up front) WON... You proved your point, blacks stayed home, and this is what we got

so why isn't happiness and congrats in order?? why is it NOW the US of WS? why wasn't it that, for every single year before this? why wasn't it that on the day obama was elected.. or the second time?

now you seem like a smart dude. not here to do any name calling and make silly posts with no actual point. i've only been listening to him about a year now.

i'm very curious to get an answer, or a lesson on why i'm thinking wrong, about this sudden 180

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
clinton offered to continue & improve on the affordable care act
clinton offered to continue & improve on climate change
clinton offered to increase the minimum pay rate
clinton was gonna have a bunch of blacks in her adminstration

while the orange bytch offered to be the law & order president meaning its gonna be open season on nikkaz

:yeshrug:
none of that is a tangible solution for the advancement of black people.