Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He isn't mad but he just spitting dumb smart nikka logic...

It's like "Oh look see...White Supremacy voted for Trump...now blah blah blah blah is going to happen..."

Then he's like..."But see...I led the don't vote campaign, because how worse can it get for Black people..."

When if more Black people voted, we could maybe got the Green Party to 5%, we could've maybe let Hilary win so the Republicans wouldn't get their own Supreme Court Justice...

But smart dumb nikkas..."Wanna be like how worst can it get, I ain't voting for Hilary..."

That's like putting your hand on the stove...and then being like..."I might as well put my hand in a waffle iron because my hand already fukked up...."

One of the dumbest posts in 2016 :mjlol:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Until we band up together & start building wit each other aint shyt gone change period..until then we will have to accept the table scraps( or less)we get from white america like we been doing :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't understand some of these nikkaz on here
there's just too many low information posters, problem is blacks didn't come out in da numbers to pull her over da finish line

and let me be clear
in NO fukking wayz i'm blaming my peoples for her losing
What really did her in was not connecting with the rust belt like Obama did and focusing too much on attacking trump's and his supporters character instead of policies.

Bernie knew
Sanders Statement on Trump
BURLINGTON, Vt., Nov. 9 – U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) issued the following statement Wednesday after Donald Trump was elected president of the United States:

“Donald Trump tapped into the anger of a declining middle class that is sick and tired of establishment economics, establishment politics and the establishment media. People are tired of working longer hours for lower wages, of seeing decent paying jobs go to China and other low-wage countries, of billionaires not paying any federal income taxes and of not being able to afford a college education for their kids - all while the very rich become much richer.

“To the degree that Mr. Trump is serious about pursuing policies that improve the lives of working families in this country, I and other progressives are prepared to work with him. To the degree that he pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies, we will vigorously oppose him.”

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
If you're yelling White Supremacy cause Trump won, but planned to celebrate a victory of a white female candidate and her husband, who both have trails of litigation based on their criminal misconduct, and yet still was able to climb the ranks of the US political structure to run for President, MORE THAN ONCE, then you are apart of the support system on which White Supremacy thrives

Clearly, you're ok with White Supremacy as along as your fav white person is benefiting

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
You guys are misinterpreting numbers. The black voting bloc was significantly low in the 2016 presidential election. A lot of blacks stay home. She wasn't going to win with the black turnout. The black votes could have made a difference if the voting bloc was larger.

It was 1 percent lower than the 2012 election

Some 88% of African-American voters supported Clinton, versus 8% for Donald Trump, as of very early Wednesday morning. While that's a large margin, it's not as big as Obama's victory over Mitt Romney in 2012. Obama locked up 93% of the black vote to Romney's 7%.

Some 12% of the electorate was African-American this year, compared to 13% four years ago. That's a key drop, especially when paired with a smaller-than-expected growth in Latino votes.
-CNN
How Hillary Clinton lost - CNNPolitics.com

I just don't like the fact that African Americans are starting to get blamed when Hilary couldn't even garner support from her own people (older white women) and she lost the working class vote from Michigan, Wiscosin and Ohio.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
If black people understood white supremacy in a halfway decent sense, black people would not be continuous victims to it :francis:

Including me, you and everybody on this forum because we all live under a system of racism/white supremacy :comeon:

Nice try tho :mjgrin:

Peace
a lot of black people do understand white supremacy. a lot of them just don't care or care enough to actually do something about it.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
a lot of black people do understand white supremacy. a lot of them just don't care or care enough to actually do something about it.

I disagree, if you understand it and don't care to do anything about it how can you truly say you understand it?

As ugly as it is to do nothing about it is shameful.