Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
im not about to go back n forth with u clown azz nikkaz - as i stated black aint to blame, but we just didnt come out in bigger numbers

the fukking data says so

she lost WIS by 25k - its black pop is 360k (10 E.V.)
she lost MI by 10k - its black pop is 1.4mill (16 E.V.)
she lost PA by 65k - its black pop is 1.4mill (20 E.V.)

for u dumb nikka
10 + 16 + 20 = puts her over the 270 mark

:ufdup:
:camby:

You're a fukking clown. The entire black population is centered in MILWAUKEE in wisconsin. She won milwaukee
Most of the Black population in PA is in PITTSBURGH, HARRISBURG, and PHILLY...she won those cities
Most of the black population in Michigan is in DETROIT, she won that. She also won FLINT.
You're from a dense supercity and don't understand how other states work. There are literally NO BLACK PEOPLE outside of these areas minus a few outliers and they can't sway an electoral vote...pockets of 10-100 black people in small towns full of racist redneck cacs. Yeah, they'll influence something, you dummy. Those towns surround the city...and towns like those towns surround the towns and the surrounding towns..until you get to places where there are literally ZERO black people. Shut up.

Stop pulling shyt out of your ass you dumb clown, and learn how to understand how the electoral college works AGAIN. Refresh the goddamn video and stop :cape: and reaching for that bytch you stupid new york idiot. Your whole state voted for that bytch and he still got elected.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
if i'm right then you have the right to CHOOSE. never forget that. Don't let no old heads or young ones make you think You HAVE to vote because someone died for the CHANCE to choose to vote.

We now have the chance to go to school with white people. that doesn't mean all blacks should run to all white schools to sit in classrooms with them even though at times we are treated horribly by the white teachers and students. You get my point? They fought for us to be seen as equals. That's it and that's all. No more and no less. equals get to to choose to vote or not.

breh

seriously speaking... if u had a time machine and went back to ask your ancestors are yall shedding blood for the right to vote or the choice to vote

what do you really think they'll say ?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not about to go back n forth with u clown azz nikkaz - as i stated black aint to blame, but we just didnt come out in bigger numbers

the fukking data says so

she lost WIS by 25k - its black pop is 360k (10 E.V.)
she lost MI by 10k - its black pop is 1.4mill (16 E.V.)
she lost PA by 65k - its black pop is 1.4mill (20 E.V.)

for u dumb nikka
10 + 16 + 20 = puts her over the 270 mark

:ufdup:
Makes you wonder how many didn't vote because "my state is always blue"

Daps
Reppin
breh

seriously speaking... if u had a time machine and went back to ask your ancestors are yall shedding blood for the right to vote or the choice to vote

what do you really think they'll say ?
You dummy they didn't just shed blood for the right to vote, they shed blood for freedom PERIOD...we didn't get that with the right to vote.
We were shedding blood before the right to vote...getting murdered for voting, and we're still shedding blood now, you fakkit...so tell me, what is the point of this guilt trip? Worry about getting priced out...there's a shytty 1 story in raleigh, nc with your name on it, bytch nikka...get to packing.

Daps
Reppin
You're both stupid...The majority of black people there live in cities. The rural and township people voted him in. Michigan is an industrial state.
Why are both of you having a nonsensical back and forth with no basis? His posts are factually inaccurate.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're a fukking clown. The entire black population is centered in MILWAUKEE in wisconsin. She won milwaukee
Most of the Black population in PA is in PITTSBURGH, HARRISBURG, and PHILLY...she won those cities
Most of the black population in Michigan is in DETROIT, she won that. She also won FLINT.
You're from a dense supercity and don't understand how other states work. There are literally NO BLACK PEOPLE outside of these areas minus a few outliers and they can't sway an electoral vote...pockets of 10-100 black people in small towns full of racist redneck cacs. Yeah, they'll influence something, you dummy. Those towns surround the city...and towns like those towns surround the towns and the surrounding towns..until you get to places where there are literally ZERO black people. Shut up.

Stop pulling shyt out of your ass you dumb clown, and learn how to understand how the electoral college works AGAIN. Refresh the goddamn video and stop :cape: and reaching for that bytch you stupid new york idiot. Your whole state voted for that bytch and he still got elected.
:ohhh: maybe I stand corrected

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're both stupid...The majority of black people there live in cities. The rural and township people voted him in. Michigan is an industrial state.
Why are both of you having a nonsensical back and forth with no basis? His posts are factually inaccurate.
Can be applied to whites too:ehh:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
clinton offered to continue & improve on the affordable care act
clinton offered to continue & improve on climate change
clinton offered to increase the minimum pay rate
clinton was gonna have a bunch of blacks in her adminstration

while the orange bytch offered to be the law & order president meaning its gonna be open season on nikkaz

:yeshrug:

Clinton and Trump had the same talking points when asked about police brutality and injustice...more training :francis:

Clinton has an actual track record of supporting legislation that has been open season on blacks since the 90s :comeon:

Having blacks in an administration means nothing if there is no legitimate black agenda for them to enforce on behalf of blacks :skip:

Increase a minium pay rate when blacks have trouble getting jobs in the first place due to job discrimination :russell:

Climate change? Obamacare? :youngsabo:

So, basically liberal agenda that does not include initiatives specifically for blacks. But may help a few blacks indirectly :leostare:

Peace

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

xShB_5.gif

no need to argue with fools
cause from a distance u cant tell who is who

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

You're from a dense supercity and don't understand how other states work. There are literally NO BLACK PEOPLE outside of these areas minus a few outliers and they can't sway an electoral vote..

This shyt can not be STRESSED enough. This is not a result of minorities not showing up. This is White America saying they want a bigot , racist, misogynist to represent them.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

exactly

:ohhh: maybe I stand corrected

don't pay dat troll any time
da bytch azz nikka is a fukkinh retard

see....
i drop the numbers (votes lost by in said state , black population in said state & electoral votes in said state) to prove my point
while his rebutt was nothing but insults base off being a homotional azz nikka

that nikka needs a hug :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know, but you need to compare those numbers to the poll stats. A lot of people didn't vote, it's even more obvious when you compare these numbers to the every other election before. Two of the worst candidates but voting for Trump... I still can't even fathom this level of stupidity. Dumb fukkign whites, especially the fukking females had to go and do the most stupidest shyt I have ever seen. Hopefully this man gets replaced before a second term. And Hillary won the popular vote too.

But WHO didnt vote in this election.... 80% of black men voted for clinton, 93% of black females voted for clinton overall. Whoever didnt vote probably just didnt like clinton. Trump got the young white male and old male demographic plus the women too... Plus some latinos across ethnic lines on his side too... :francis: like i said it's a numbers game.
Especially in those states where the electoral college battleground is key. Texas is white republican majority, anywhere where it was majority white people republican enclaves they was gonna vote for trump.

Hillary should have won off of the female votes alone to tip the scale in her favor and she fukked that up. There are more white people who came out to vote in those other states where black people are like damn nonexistant.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I can tell by the comments many of you nikkas lack comprehension skills. I wont bother explaining what Tariq was saying and why he wasnt bytching about the result of this election.

:yeshrug: at this point if you dont get fukk you.

For real, nikkas didn't even listen to the show