Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Not necessarily true.... if nikkas would've came out in mass in Ohio, Michigan, and Florida, there is no telling what could've happened.....
Black people only live in 5 cities and we are the majority in one, stupid nikka.
She won all the major cities. No nikkaS live outside of major cities.
The same applies to Florida and Michigan you clown. Cacs only outside of Detroit and Flint. South Florida with Cacubans. Central Florida with cacs and white ricans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Statistically speaking, you are incredibly wrong about the first statement. You are severely underestimating the black populations in the states she lost.
List of U.S. cities with large African-American populations - Wikipedia
List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia

i don't understand some of these nikkaz on here
there's just too many low information posters, problem is blacks didn't come out in da numbers to pull her over da finish line

and let me be clear
in NO fukking wayz i'm blaming my peoples for her losing

Daps
Reppin
there's just too many low information posters, problem is blacks didn't come out in da numbers to pull her over da finish line

and let me be clear
There was no way to vote her over the finish line, you don't know how the electoral college works. She got the popular vote, he got the electoral vote. You're an idiot. Read more books and stop typing all cool w/ "z"s and shyt like we're on a goddamn geocities rap board.

Daps
Reppin

and let me be clear

YOU are a low information poster.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
this "wake up call" angle is the definition of smart dumb hotep logic.

if you wasn't "woke" before trump was elected then you never will.

If black people understood white supremacy in a halfway decent sense, black people would not be continuous victims to it :francis:

Including me, you and everybody on this forum because we all live under a system of racism/white supremacy :comeon:

Nice try tho :mjgrin:

Peace

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I'm listening now, he's not mad at all :mjlol:

He isn't mad but he just spitting dumb smart nikka logic...

It's like "Oh look see...White Supremacy voted for Trump...now blah blah blah blah is going to happen..."

Then he's like..."But see...I led the don't vote campaign, because how worse can it get for Black people..."

When if more Black people voted, we could maybe got the Green Party to 5%, we could've maybe let Hilary win so the Republicans wouldn't get their own Supreme Court Justice...

But smart dumb nikkas..."Wanna be like how worst can it get, I ain't voting for Hilary..."

That's like putting your hand on the stove...and then being like..."I might as well put my hand in a waffle iron because my hand already fukked up...."