Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Don't pretend like the KKK was even doing shyt 5 years ago, as where now, they're gonna start taking action. fukking David Duke is running in Lousiana.

I don't mind a protest vote in any other year. 2012 would have been perfect.

Just not with Trump. He's gonna send us back in time. I'm not even high on clinton, don't get me wrong. I just think Trump is gonna be so fukking bad :mjcry:

You are really clueless man and it's pretty sad :snoop:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Tariq is the same dumbass who told black people not to vote because "both parties are the same, nothing will change for black people :troll:"

Congrats, now our attorney general (THE MAN WHO HAS TOTAL CONTROL OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM) is going to be the man who not only said stop and frisk was the most effective way to end crime, but if given the opportunity would enact it nationwide...and Rudy Guiliani will.

Congrats you fukking retards, not only did trump say he would love an antonin scalia type to be a supreme court justice, but he would get someone who was even farther on the right.

Congrats, there will be no more DOJ reviewing police departments for systematic racism like the Obama DOJ did for ferguson which resulted in the firing of racist police chiefs, the next time a police shooting will happen the response from a trump DOJ will be "Oh well, should've complied :yeshrug:"

Obama has spoiled us. The fukkery we will experience in the next 4...hell 2 years will wake you fukking retards up.

Exactly

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
i understand all of that. maybe i need to make my point more clear

i am NOT saying black people are the reason she lost or he won or anything like that...

my point is Tariq has been going on for months, telling all black people, DO NOT VOTE... your vote does not matter. it will not change anything. both ain't going to do shyt for you. fukk voting. fukk them.. I'D RATHER TRUMP WIN BECAUSE I LIKE MY RACISTS RIGHT OUT FRONT.. obama didn't do shyt for us. nothing ever is better than 1935 for us. we just new slaves. cops is killing us like dogs

we all can agree that he's been doing that right?

So when Trump wins, THE LAST PERSON i want to hear from, is Tariq. He wanted this.. He told us to do this.. He said he'd rather it be Trump. He said it doesn't matter who wins...................... So what the fukk you complaining or even talking about? You should be happy. This should be a happy podcast, cause you was absolutely right and the candidate you wanted to win (so your racism is up front) WON... You proved your point, blacks stayed home, and this is what we got

so why isn't happiness and congrats in order?? why is it NOW the US of WS? why wasn't it that, for every single year before this? why wasn't it that on the day obama was elected.. or the second time?

now you seem like a smart dude. not here to do any name calling and make silly posts with no actual point. i've only been listening to him about a year now.

i'm very curious to get an answer, or a lesson on why i'm thinking wrong, about this sudden 180

Exactly, that's what I'm ssying. That's why it's like :mindblown:

Tariq should be happy, he got what he wanted

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So at the 36 minute mark this nikka says 33% of Latino men and 26% of Latino women voted for Trump.....and goes on to say that's over 50% of the Latino vote.

:childplease::martin::francis:......that math don't add up at all breh.........

Yup, there's a big difference between saying, "33% of Latino men didn't vote Trump" and

"33% of the people who voted Trump were Latino men"!

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
I fukks with him , I never thought we lived in a post racial society . People are just way more covert with it now a days.