Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Nah, he's been consistent all year that Black folks shouldn't vote for Clinton or Trump. If they're gonna vote, vote in your local & state elections.

I'm pretty sure the majority of ppl on here are gonna disagree with me on this and that's cool, but here's my opinion on this:

I agree that the local & state elections are very important. But so is the presidency. I see a lot of my people who keep acting like who the president is doesn't matter, but everything else does. It ALL matters.

Here's what i think some people aren't getting. The president gets to appoint people to certain positions.
Who he or she appoints does matter, especially if you're a black person.

That's why it's important not to select a moron for president, at least pick somebody who knows what the hell they're talking about. His picks are going to be disastrous. This clown has even discussed having Sarah Palin in his cabinet.

Trump is like another George Bush Jr, with less political experience.

The Supreme Court matters, the Senate matters, the House matters, etc I think ppl who deny this are just ignorant and want to stay that way.

Coli brehs keep saying "oh who the president is doesn't affect your day to day life" yeah, it does affect many black ppl's lives, because that president will pick who he wants in his cabinet. It does affect many black ppl, because the Republicans as a group now have more control. And Trump's picks are going to be Republican too, specifically ones like Rudy Guiliani
These appointees that Trump picks and what they do collectively, will snowball down to your local government. The Republican party has now been emboldened and more powerful than it was when Obama was in office. Ask nikkas in various parts of NC, they already know what it's like to be under a mostly Republican government. Now that the president is Republican again, with a Republican House, Republican federal judges, etc the type of shyt going on a scale in NC is going to be on a federal level.

I also disagree with the "Hillary and Trump are exactly the same" shyt. Do you people honestly believe the KKK would be throwing these celebration parties if Hillary had won? fukk no, they would've been mad if Hillary won, not celebrating and shyt. They hate her and love Donald Trump. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm pretty sure the majority of ppl on here are gonna disagree with me on this and that's cool, but here's my opinion on this:

I agree that the local & state elections are very important. But so is the presidency. I see a lot of my people who keep acting like who the president is doesn't matter, but everything else does. It ALL matters.

Here's what i think some people aren't getting. The president gets to appoint people to certain positions.

That's why it's important not to select a moron for president, at least pick somebody who knows what the hell they're talking about. His picks are going to be disastrous. This clown has even discussed having Sarah Palin in his cabinet.

The Supreme Court matters, the Senate matters, the House matters, etc I think ppl who deny this are just ignorant and want to stay that way.

Coli brehs keep saying "oh who the president is doesn't affect your day to day life" yeah, it does affect many black ppl's lives, because that president will pick who he wants in his cabinet. It does affect many black ppl, because the Republicans as a group now have more control. And Trump's picks are going to be Republican too, specifically ones like Rudy Guiliani
These appointees that Trump picks and what they do collectively, will snowball down to your local government. The Republican party has now been emboldened and more powerful than it was when Obama was in office. Ask nikkas in various parts of NC, they already know what it's like to be under a mostly Republican government. Now that the president is Republican again, with a Republican House, Republican federal judges, etc the type of shyt going on a scale in NC is going to be on a federal level.

I also disagree with the "Hillary and Trump are exactly the same" shyt. Do you people honestly believe the KKK would be throwing these celebration parties if Hillary had won? fukk no, they would've been mad if Hillary won, not celebrating and shyt. They hate her and love Donald Trump. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why.
dude gets to pick the head of the cia, fbi, dept of defense, sec. of state, write in executive orders, REPEAL executive orders, appoint judges to the SC which is forever, and the attorney general... not to mention about 100 other positions doing with education, healthcare, parts of the budget, etc, etc, etc, etc

but he don't matter... but alderman from district 32 gonna get it done

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Now I know you don't know what the fukk you're talking about....... but, alas, thecoli is filled with dumb nikkas........ no shocker....

Early polls were shyt for young nikkas as opposed to when Obama was running....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/clinton-votes-african-americans-latinos-women-white-voters/

African-American voters may be less likely to turn out in 2016 than in 2012 in some states
What part of, NO MATTER WHAT nikkaS DID...even if it was a 100% black vote, the rural/suburban/rich cac/hispanic vote was going to push him through.
You nikkas make a career out of pointing fingers at black men for shyt that has nothing to do with us. bytch don't respond to me again.
We shouldn't be reiterating the same point over and over.
@Malik Wright you're a self righteous pontificating bytch nikka who has zero receipts showing for what YOU do, all you do is type walls of text, shytting on black men, berating black men, and rehashing old solutions that you've heard from somebody else. fukk you and everybody you love, plus what you stand for, it ain't black power, it's ego tripping and soft pandering toward women who would surely use your dead dumb black body to promote their agenda after you get merked by a pig, nikka...fukk you ONCE AGAIN, nikka...You man the fukk up and learn how to not be scared of a bytch. You can talk to these bytch raised nikkas like that, not everybody else. fukk your sorry ass daddy, too. I bet you ain't even his, cuck posing as alpha. Infidelity would lead you to suicide ol fake status quo wannabe pro black square p*ssy.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Uh...how does that make any fukking sense...

I really do not think nikkas understand how the political system works...

Politicians cater to different demographics according to voter turnout...

All minorities at captive votes to the Democratic Party...the real battle is for the mind of working class and middle class cacs...

Now...if you do not like your choices for Dems and Republicans...you can vote 3rd party and get federal funding for that party if they receive 5 percent of the votes...

The Dems and Republicans siphon ideas from the radical left and the radical right...they'll pay attention if people are voting 3rd Party or even the fringes. You see how far the Republicans are currently pushed to the right due to the Tea Party.

So you decide to stay the fukk at home....cause you are ignorant...

You think politicians are gonna give a fukk?

They'll just cater to those who do vote...why you think Asians have historically been ignored in national elections...they did not have a high voter turnout out and their population is so concentrated it's not even worth it...

But guess who is the fastest and most consistent voter turnout...2nd and 3rd generation Asians...and guess who has the fastest growing population...outside of Latinos...Asians...

Now Black don't vote because of having felonies or just thinking "it doesn't matter..."

And Asians vote and are a growing population...then...uh...

Guess who is gonna be catered to

We don't vote with our wallets...and now you got nikkas calling for us to not vote...cause if we don't...politicians are gonna listen?

And then just completely ignore the local elections?

:scust:

Exactly.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part of, NO MATTER WHAT nikkaS DID...even if it was a 100% black vote, the rural/suburban/rich cac/hispanic vote was going to push him through.
You nikkas make a career out of pointing fingers at black men for shyt that has nothing to do with us. bytch don't respond to me again.
We shouldn't be reiterating the same point over and over.
@Malik Wright you're a self righteous pontificating bytch nikka who has zero receipts showing for what YOU do, all you do is type walls of text, shytting on black men, berating black men, and rehashing old solutions that you've heard from somebody else. fukk you and everybody you love, plus what you stand for, it ain't black power, it's ego tripping and soft pandering toward women who would surely use your dead dumb black body to promote their agenda after you get merked by a pig, nikka...fukk you ONCE AGAIN, nikka...You man the fukk up and learn how to not be scared of a bytch. You can talk to these bytch raised nikkas like that, not everybody else. fukk your sorry ass daddy, too. I bet you ain't even his, cuck posing as alpha. Infidelity would lead you to suicide ol fake status quo wannabe pro black square p*ssy.

Unfortunately, I read all of that... not only is it confirmed that you are a child that was left behind, but you are a disappointment to an elder in your family... this entire blabber you posted lacks substance, logic, and facts....... in other words... you ain't fit to lead a stray dog fukk nikka

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Overall how great dis it work out for black people the past 8 years while Obama was president :stopitslime:

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Overall how great dos it work out for black people the past 8 years while Obama was president :stopitslime:

No one is saying Clinton will make it that much better. But she's gauranteed to not make it worse.

fukking Trump is empoweering neo-nazis - and hell, even some white folks that repressed their racism to feel okay about harming black folks. You're about to see Dylan Roof's popping up more often, and the KKK is going to continue growing as it did when Trump did not formally disavow them until a day later.

It wasn't the time to be playing around with the "both sides" bs. Save that shyt when the republican candidate is Mitt Romeny, not fukking DONALD TRUMP.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No one is saying Clinton will make it that much better. But she's gauranteed to not make it worse.

fukking Trump is empoweering neo-nazis - and hell, even some white folks that repressed their racism to feel okay about harming black folks. You're about to see Dylan Roof's popping up more often, and the KKK is going to continue growing as it did when Trump did not formally disavow them until a day later.

It wasn't the time to be playing around with the "both sides" bs. Save that shyt when the republican candidate is Mitt Romeny, not fukking DONALD TRUMP.

It's already worse right now :mindblown:
There's already Dylan Roofs in 2016 :mindblown:
The KKK has already been around for hundreds of years :mindblown:

We've ready been in a racist ass country where black people have been brutalized, discriminated against and mistreated. It's already bad bro. The problem is some black people have been in denial and are"ok@ with a slow easy death

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is saying Clinton will make it that much better. But she's guaranteed to not make it worse.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It's already worse right now :mindblown:
There's already Dylan Roofs in 2016 :mindblown:
The KKK has already been around for hundreds of years :mindblown:

We've ready been in a racist ass country where black people have been brutalized, discriminated against and mistreated. It's already bad bro. The problem is some black people have been in denial and are"ok@ with a slow easy death

Don't pretend like the KKK was even doing shyt 5 years ago, as where now, they're gonna start taking action. fukking David Duke is running in Lousiana.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't mind a protest vote in any other year. 2012 would have been perfect.

Just not with Trump. He's gonna send us back in time. I'm not even high on clinton, don't get me wrong. I just think Trump is gonna be so fukking bad :mjcry: