:russ::russ::russ:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
he's not a jedi? :mjcry:
No he's, idk if this is a spoiler but its right in the god damn trailer so I dont think so 2x,
an ex-storm trooper who gains independent thought and wants to do the right thing

I don't know how nikkas can hate on dude. He's an everyday man character. The guy is so realistic, at first he wasn't trying to be no hero but he ante ups later on. Stop acting like dude was getting washed the whole film. He is one of the most competent characters in the film with a gun and has several heroic moments in the film. He even wields a lightsaber against some of the big bads in the film at a somewhat competent level. He realies his potential and executes. He's the key character in all of the succesful moments in the film, the shining star. y'all nikkas weird and expected him to be the jedi hero or some shyt. I enjoyed the character and he's a quick fan favourite. Bro, got friendzoned the whole movie though :mjcry:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now who the hell told y'all Boyega was going to be super Jedi :laff::laff::laff:. You have guys that are upset that it did not happen and then you have those clinging on to a dream that it will. How pathetic. I liked the film, but if you want black men to be iconic leads in iconic films, WE need to create our own films and heroes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What if someone read the script and said well this sounds like a good part for a nikka, surely we don't want to have a white guy on the screen drinking with a pig.

What if the script was wrote with the mind set of casting a black guy to play that part?

RULE NUMBER #1 DON'T PUT ANYTHING PAST A CAC TO MAKE A BLACK MAN LOK WEAK!!!

I'm sure your history tells you that what I just said isn't true.
Bingo.

I've taken Film Classes as electives before...ANYTHING in that film is up for discussion. They're not stupid.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They finessed nikkas lowkey with the black leads like in Django....a cac has to come teach a nikka how to kill and give them a weapon. :francis:
Tariq was the one who reminded me, Jamie Foxx ain't even kill the MAIN white dude in the film :francis:

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You coli militant nikkas are in y'all feelings for no damn reason. Some of y'all be straight spitting azalea bank rhetoric with all that "c00n" , "sambo" bullshyt.:ufdup:

All Finn did was be a realistic human being that took wins and losses, but you fukkboi's expecting him to go ham in his first movie.:camby:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
just seen the movie. I thought John was good with his acting but this dude Tariq has some points lol