Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I'm not going to get into the other stuff because you said and I quote

I want to see proof of this. Now you're saying you never seen the film. This makes no sense, correct me if I stand the fool.
A black person has starred in Star Wars before.....

N if those racist didn't kick up noise most of u if not all wouldn't even be checking for the dude in the movie let alone the movie itself

Let me ask u something since u guys love what tariq said,tell me do u love the quote "12 years a space slave" too? If so then I know most of u ain't shyt....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
We do...

If Birth of A Nation came out today some of you nikkas would defend that shyt.
"birth of a nation is not propaganda lace film that show anti-black sentiments....yall militant show race in EVERTTHING"

bruh just look how people response when ben carson was talking shyt about black people during ferguson and the difference when he was agree with trump. some black folks don't value black but they do with other race

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

N if those racist didn't kick up noise most of u if not all wouldn't even be checking for the dude in the movie let alone the movie itself

Let me ask u something since u guys love what tariq said,tell me do u love the quote "12 years a space slave" too? If so then I know most of u ain't shyt....

Now you calling me and others stupid. NO BLACK PERSON HAS EVER BEEN THE MAIN LEAD IN A STAR WARS MOVIE. You know this.

They billed Finn as the lead. You can't say that for another black person.

Luke, Han Sol and bigger than Lando in the movies. So you would have said staring those characters more than Lando.

Obi, Anakin, Qui Gon - All bigger parts than Mace Windu

Finn - Every other Cac in the movie...

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

You think slavery dead?

Off topic, but are you white? Just a question.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Now you calling me and others stupid. NO BLACK PERSON HAS EVER BEEN THE MAIN LEAD IN A STAR WARS MOVIE. You know this.

They billed Finn as the lead. You can't say that for another black person.

Luke, Han Sol and bigger than Lando in the movies. So you would have said staring those characters more than Lando.

Obi, Anakin, Qui Gon - All bigger parts than Mace Windu

Finn - Every other Cac in the movie...

Where did I say the main person

I said starred as in "a black person was in the movie" before

I didn't mean a leading role

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Where did I say the main person

I said starred as in "a black person was in the movie" before

I didn't mean a leading role

No you shouldn't compare the roles of the other black stars in the franchise to FINN. Plus those other blacks you speaking of aren't in staring roles they are in supporting roles. This is why I broke it down because I knew you'd reply with this.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
No you shouldn't compare the roles of the other black stars in the franchise to FINN. Plus those other blacks you speaking of aren't in staring roles they are in supporting roles. This is why I broke it down because I knew you'd reply with this.

So he has a staring role better than the others who came before him :ehh:his first known movie,first main role

Ur just upset about the story line aka him being a janitor( ?) him being saved by a white woman:dwillhuh: etc

Sort of like the saying " a zero becomes a hero "

Oh n The only reason most of u ( some actually like Star Wars n some actually like he dude playing the role)are supporting him is because he gave a great response to those racists,n don't tell me that's not true because I can go find some of the comments that are dapped x amount of times,that being said it tells me deep down none of u cared for his role / storyline in the first place aka the fake outrage

Is that what's upsetting u?:dame:

That's why its so easy for u guys to cosign that" 12 years a space slave " comment while sounding like the people you despise :ehh:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I gave this thread too much time already

I never let things I care less about take over my time

That being said ... I'm out

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Was anyone else bothered at the beginning when the white chick kept tellin finn to keep his hands off her and let her hand go? She said it like 3 times and to me it felt more like she was saying "dont touch me nikka". It didn't sit well with me.. They went out of their way to make the point she was not going to be romantically involved with him while he lusted after her the whole film. Didn't even get a real kiss at the end when he half dead. Just a forehead peck and her emphasizing he is just her friend. White nerds can breathe easier now..

But tariq is right and the more I think about Finns role the more I'm disgusted. They did him so bad at the end I forgot about half of all the other messed up things they did to him in the movie... Fumbling around with the tools when Rey was an expert at everything and needing her direction.. then he was fumbling around with bombs needing direction from Hans. Sold himself as a slave and shown fumbling around loading some shyt. Sweating profusely.. running from everything. His eyes buggin and nostrils flaring in every scene.. just a disgrace as black male lead character. Only thing missing was scene of him eating some space melon on the ship talking about "I show was hungry massa Han..."

and lol at Tariq yellin "Reeeyyy" like danny glover in leathal weapon yellin "Riiigggs"

And with all the talk on Finn.. Lets talk about Lupitas character.. I didnt realize who she was playing until after the film when I looked it up. They took a beautiful black woman and made her an ugly ass alien. And then on top of that she was crushin on Chewie.. A giant space GORILLA... These white folks cant help themselves man..
Dat insight :wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Finn put in some work in that movie. And saved the day he came up with the plan to destroy the death star. Tariq is wrong.

Dude got the saber and killed some troopers too. Not to mention he freed Poe and helped him escape. Dude was the clear hero of the movie.

Yeah Tariq needs to watch again.

:mjlol:Look at this delusion fukk boi..........nikka you need to watch the movie again.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
lando_smoothie.jpg

We went from a permed out nicca in a cape with his own city...to a sweaty scared space janitor?:what:

:russ::russ::russ:

I always love how Lando was pushing up on Leia without even trying and got her moist in TESB.:obama:
Dat Sta-Sof and cape...#fleekdom:wow: