Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lol funny how a newslave is telling a freeman that he is beyond saving.

How am I a new slave for not trying to whine over a problem that isn't there? :what:

I swear you nikkas went into the movie hoping to find shyt to bytch over. Do you want every movie with a black character in it to have no conflict at all and, just win all the damn time?:mindblown:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
How am I a new slave for not trying to whine over a problem that isn't there? :what:

I swear you nikkas went into the movie hoping to find shyt to bytch over. Do you want every movie with a black character in it to have no conflict at all and, just win all the damn time?:mindblown:
Would be nice to see a black character be a star in the series without him looking like a joke. :dahell:

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Would be nice to see a black character be a star in the series without him looking like a joke. :dahell:

How is he a joke for...

Saving Rey multiple times
Holding his own multiple fights
Escaping from an imperial ship and rescuing a rebel pilot
Overcoming years of indoctrination to do the right thing
Surviving on his own in the desert
Facing off against a Sith Lord
Having an integral role in the destruction of the new Death Star

Dude doesn't have to be the Jedi to be important.

Blackout

Daps
How is he a joke for...

Saving Rey multiple times
Holding his own multiple fights
Escaping from an imperial ship and rescuing a rebel pilot
Overcoming years of indoctrination to do the right thing
Surviving on his own in the desert
Facing off against a Sith Lord
Having an integral role in the destruction of the new Death Star

Dude doesn't have to be the Jedi to be important.
Because:
No. The ONE scene where he goes to save the white girl, she already saved herself.

Every display of "courage" ends in defeat. Even his earlier accomplishments he needs help or assistance from someone else because he's not good at anything. When he does anything by himself he fails. Every single physical confrontation he has he loses

He was getting his ass beat (AGAIN) but he main villian
t deny that his character is a joke. You guys aren't exaggerating about him getting shytted on in every way. He's even dead/unconscious at the end! :damn:

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I don't think you or most of these Nikkas in this thread even watched the damn movie. You act like Finn got destroyed in every fight he was in, the only fight he was actually beaten in was at the end, which was against the strongest enemy in the entire movie and, who also killed very capable characters as well. The whole point is that Finn just isn't there yet, which makes sense since it's the first movie in the damn trilogy!

And no he wasn't hand-held through any of his accomplishments, saving Poe was his idea and he shot down the tie fighters that were after them. Finn led Han and chewbacca into the imperial base, not the other way around.

Blackout

Daps
I don't think you or most of these Nikkas in this thread even watched the damn movie. You act like Finn got destroyed in every fight he was in, the only fight he was actually beaten in was at the end, which was against the strongest enemy in the entire movie and, who also killed very capable characters as well. The whole point is that Finn just isn't there yet, which makes sense since it's the first movie in the damn trilogy!

And no he wasn't hand-held through any of his accomplishments, saving Poe was his idea and he shot down the tie fighters that were after them. Finn led Han and chewbacca into the imperial base, not the other way around.
The old "they just did it cuz its the first movie" move.

Then we go a few movies up and they are still treating him like a struggle jedi. :dead:

Last edited: