Tariq Nasheed on new Star Wars movie - "12 Years a Space Slave"

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand y'all's point, I just feel like it's overblown. I still think Finn is just a human character.

If anything, your irritation should be directed at the overpowering of Rey. She skipped a lot of steps to get to the level she was at at the end of the movie. Maybe there's a Goku to Gohan element going on.

Finn was Krillin this movie I guess lol.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq Nasheed is a fukking asshat and I'm disappointed that the first few pages has
grown ass men agreeing with him.
Haven't read the entire thread but I get the feeling the dumb is strong in this one.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Tariq Nasheed is a fukking asshat and I'm disappointed that the first few pages has
Haven't read the entire thread but I get the feeling the dumb is strong in this one.

I got to page 7 then skipped her

shyt is embarassing. Grown men agreeing with this fukking idiot vlogging on YouTube about a FICTIONAL UNIVERSE WITH fukkING ALIENS DRINKING JUICE IN A BAR?!?!?! :mjlol:

I think most people here thought he was going to be a jedi (even though we saw him already in a Stormtrooper uniform :stopitslime:) have never watched a Star Wars film before and have no idea about the context of what Fin actually achieved. He went toe to toe with a New Order leader who has had years of saber training, he has bodied fellow troopers with the said saber...all without any prior training and not possessing an element of the force....and of course he was in the primary gunner position shooting down fukking tie fighters.

That's why he has signed up to be in VIII and IX. It's about story progression thorough a trilogy. By IX he could be bussing up the supreme leader with 1 hand tied behind his back and you fake militants will be like "well he could have thrown up a black power fist with the other hand"

Man you guys can keep your fake militant leader..dude needs a life

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Just state your thoughts on the movie and the conversation. All that neck rolling and teeth sucking isn't necessary. With all that "I can't believe grown man......" you sound like a bytch.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Just state your thoughts on the movie and the conversation. All that neck rolling and teeth sucking isn't necessary. With all that "I can't believe grown man......" you sound like a bytch.

Read the quotes in that nikka signatures. WOW

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
What jabs were being taken? He wasn't portrayed as some buffoon who was just steppin and fetchin. I'm not gonna go into detail about his portrayal for those that haven't seen it.
don't act like a cac and say "what jabs were being taken" when you trying to make a ridiculous correlation with black posters stating they opinion as overly black/or militant with brother Malcolm and king as example negatively

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Niqqas seemed to love fukcin Django but hate on Finn.

If I get my microscope out I guess I see some of the points being made. I am judging by what I saw and felt while I was watching the movie and it never crossed my mind that the filmmakers were disrespecting me as a black person.

If Finn did nothing and just followed the rest around talking jive, then that would seem blatant. I look at Finn as the new Han kinda. Just a regular dude but down for the cause. He wasn't super niqqa bit that's okay. Luke and Anakin both got their asses whooped at points. All the Jedi got murked, even Windu. Finn can get whooped by Ren and it just be one of the 254 ass kickings in the movie.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
All the stuff I read about Finn before the movie, it never talked about him being a Janitor.

Finn was a humanmale who served as a First OrderStormtrooper, designation FN-2187 and known to his fellow soldiers as Eight-Seven. He was considered one of the group's best stormtroopers before he deserted to join the Resistance in their struggle against the First Order. Having left the First Order, he took on the name "Finn" at the suggestion of Resistance pilotPoe Dameron, based on his stormtrooper designation, having never been given an actual name. After leaving the First Order, he briefly wielded the lightsaber that once belonged to Jedi KnightsAnakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker. During the Battle of Starkiller Base, he used this weapon to fight Kylo Ren but was quickly defeated and severely wounded.

Finn

@Ghost Utmost out of Anakin, Luke, Django, and Finn which one got no redemption in the end?

Anakin enters a vacant starfighter and inadvertently triggers its autopilot, joining the battle against the Federation droid control ship in space. Anakin ventures into the ship and destroys it from within, deactivating the droid army.

Luke blew up the death star in his first movie. Went to meet Yoda and get training to become to ultimate Jedi.

DJango blew up the big house killed a bunch of CACs(non meaningful I will say) killed the Uncle Tom who was fukking with him and his woman. Got his woman back. Rode off into the sunset.

Finn - ass whooped, laid up half dead and got a kiss on the cheek.

Last edited: