Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
My culture has our issues but I wouldnt describe us as "primitive"

Didnt Ebola develop because some sub-Saharan had sex with a bat or some shyt?

People in SSA kill Albino babies still

Most of the infrastructure there worth a damn was built by foreigners
Hardly any electricity or plumbing
No wifi
Still abide by primitive tribal cultures that locals refuse to let go of
AIDs/HIV through the roof

The continent as a whole is primitive.

Truth hurts

All you can do is work to improve the situation in your country. I wish to see Africa be a power one day but we need to be honest about address the flaws before that can happen

Truth does, bullshyt doesn't. You're either a very bad troll, or have absolutely no idea whatsoever about what you're talking about. Like, zero.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
how about not being a white man playing the gentrification card. and actually ...you know...Working WITH the Natives. yall do know thats possibe right. we slide over there with our expertise. even our hoods are 1st world mansions to them. and the people that would go over there to help and have doe to send and make moves. would be blue blood blacks aka blacks with at least a little cash on hand. So yeah. how's about partnering with the locals. zero resentment. and they will love you forever for it.
We might not have a choice but to work with the natives.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Truth does, bullshyt doesn't. You're either a very bad troll, or have absolutely no idea whatsoever about what you're talking about. Like, zero.
I didnt mean to dish out the shyt that make your soul burn slow breh

I just lost my temper, my bad.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
My culture has our issues but I wouldnt describe us as "primitive"

Hardly any electricity or plumbing
No wifi

The continent as a whole is primitive.

Truth hurts

All you can do is work to improve the situation in your country. I wish to see Africa be a power one day but we need to be honest about address the flaws before that can happen

So west Africa is all of Sub Saharan Africa.

Yes and No, you would not know since you don't visit these countries also it depends on country. My parents country has been on the terrorist list for a while but we manage

Again it depends on country. There is more HIV infection in your community than there is mine. However not to put you down, because i am not like you generalizing, because i don't know that fact of your community, but there are cultural factors at play here.

I think you need to talk about the country which is in Tanzania. I have never heard anything in Khartoum of people doing such activity.

Truth hurts

No, your statement is border line stupidity. At the same time i am the first one to criticize my own people who i understand. If i said the same about your people i would not here the end of it.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You do realize that Africa has already been colonized/pillaged/exploited by Arabs, Europeans and now Chinese/Indians? While would Africans want to bring other actors in that?

Actually the bolded kind of explains your approach, it's the same mentality as previous colonizers on some "Let us teach those poor Africans" :francis:

It's a matter of being humble, on both sides. The natives have to realize they need training and help being brought up to modern world.

Aframs have to humble ourselves in that we're pretty much guests and can learn a lot from the natives.

So right now, we're both fukked up and need to combine in order to come up.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
So west Africa is all of Sub Saharan Africa.

Yes and No, you would not know since you don't visit these countries also it depends on country. My parents country has been on the terrorist list for a while but we manage

Again it depends on country. There is more HIV infection in your community than there is mine. However not to put you down, because i am not like you generalizing, because i don't know that fact of your community, but there are cultural factors at play here.

I think you need to talk about the country which is in Tanzania. I have never heard anything in Khartoum of people doing such activity.

No, your statement is border line stupidity. At the same time i am the first one to criticize my own people who i understand. If i said the same about your people i would not here the end of it.

I criticize people of my culture all the time

I will say this about East Africans,Islam keeps people there grounded so the HIV/AIDs rate is probably much lower compared to West African/Bantu states

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I didnt mean to dish out the shyt that make your soul burn slow breh

I just lost my temper, my bad.

AIn't nothing burning because as I said you're not saying anything of value. It's obvious you have extremely limited knowledge of Africa, if any, and extrapole on whatever stereotype you have :yeshrug:

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
It's a matter of being humble, on both sides. The natives have to realize they need training and help being brought up to modern world.

Aframs have to humble ourselves in that we're pretty much guests and can learn a lot from the natives.

So right now, we're both fukked up and need to combine in order to come up.

Thanks, we've had enough colonizers. And we're very much in the modern world, the very fact that you write stuff like that shows you basically have the same mentality as European and White neo-colonizers. Thanks but no thanks :yeshrug:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I criticize people of my culture all the time

I will say this about East Africans,Islam keeps people there grounded so the HIV/AIDs rate is probably much lower compared to West African/Bantu states

Then why did you ignorantly make that generalization? It makes you look stupid.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
AIn't nothing burning because as I said you're not saying anything of value. It's obvious you have extremely limited knowledge of Africa, if any, and extrapole on whatever stereotype you have :yeshrug:
As I said, I have no issue with you, I shouldnt have taken my anger out on you. Some things just need to be kept to one's self.

You're very fluent in English. What country are you from and what are you doing or planning to do to better your nation?

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Then why did you ignorantly make that generalization? It makes you look stupid.
As I said earlier, I just lost my cool. I shouldnt have ethered an entire continent because of my temper nor should I have grouped East Africans in with...Bantus

Daps
We have our issues for sure but that's for another thread

African nations have been independent for as long as South Korea but no African country even comes close to them. Japan, Germany, Argentina, etc have all been torn down and rebuilt in the timespan that African nations have gotten their independence in til now

...and what exactly have African Americans contributed to the world?

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
...and what exactly have African Americans contributed to the world?
Music, sports, entertainment

AA's are in a different scenario though. We dont have our own nation and we have been shat on in the most competitive country in the world. We're competing with the world's elite out here. We're at least trying to bring change

Meanwhile, certain nationalities constantly bytch about how corrupt their politicians are but very few take proper action to overthrow said corrupt politicians.

Daps
Music, sports, entertainment

AA's are in a different scenario though. We dont have our own nation and we have been shat on in the most competitive country in the world. We're competing with the world's elite out here. We're at least trying to bring change

Meanwhile, certain nationalities constantly bytch about how corrupt their politicians are but very few take proper action to overthrow said corrupt politicians.

True competition happens between equals...