Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
since forever.

Does a lion compete with a cow?
Does a wolf compete with a sheep?
Michael Jordan used to compete with scrubs who werent his equal all the time

High IQ people constantly apply to the same jobs low IQ people do

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I have no excuse. We [Africans] are simply mentally inferior to Europeans.

It is what is.:manny:

I see that your are humoring him, but if you are not kindly speak for yourself. It is like saying that the Saudis and the people in the gulf are the smartest in the "Arab" speaking world, but we all know those who interact with them daily know this is further from the Truth. Although they are richer country in comparison to the rest of Mena.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Thanks, we've had enough colonizers. And we're very much in the modern world, the very fact that you write stuff like that shows you basically have the same mentality as European and White neo-colonizers. Thanks but no thanks :yeshrug:

Breh look...it's past time for black people as a whole to be honest. To state our exact position in this world and why.

You're correct about being in the modern world, I digress from that hasty comment. I will correct it by saying no country in Africa is a world power.

With all the resources and manpower on that continent...not one country there is a world power. Not one country has a military worth blinking at. One country has a nuke, SA, but is it a black or white man in control of it.

Is it as white supremacist suggest that "we're to primitive to ever be a power"? Apparently we can't humble ourselves and admit the cracka has dikk in our ass.

It's been a while since I've been to Africa, probably about 20 years, so maybe things are greatly improving. But there's still a long way to go. Thing is...time is running out. For every year that pass, Africa advances a year. White supremacy advances 10-20 years! It may already be too late for blacks to ever get the white foot off our throat.

Humble...

I have experience with attempting to train African troops as part of AFRICOM and :heh: breh...they need all the help they can get. I never seen such incompetence as a soldier. So why the hell wouldn't a African nation desire to have some aram veterans come in and teach modern warfare strategies? I mean it pains me to say this cause I'm over there with a bunch of cacs and they're just laughing at my brehs as they attempt to maneuver.

Humble...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:yeshrug:Sign me up. America's already seen it's peak...and they were whoopin' our asses then.

Let's go.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Breh look...it's past time for black people as a whole to be honest. To state our exact position in this world and why.

You're correct about being in the modern world, I digress from that hasty comment. I will correct it by saying no country in Africa is a world power.

With all the resources and manpower on that continent...not one country there is a world power. Not one country has a military worth blinking at. One country has a nuke, SA, but is it a black or white man in control of it.

Is it as white supremacist suggest that "we're to primitive to ever be a power"? Apparently we can't humble ourselves and admit the cracka has dikk in our ass.

It's been a while since I've been to Africa, probably about 20 years, so maybe things are greatly improving. But there's still a long way to go. Thing is...time is running out. For every year that pass, Africa advances a year. White supremacy advances 10-20 years! It may already be too late for blacks to ever get the white foot off our throat.

Humble...

I have experience with attempting to train African troops as part of AFRICOM and :heh: breh...they need all the help they can get. I never seen such incompetence as a soldier. So why the hell wouldn't a African nation desire to have some aram veterans come in and teach modern warfare strategies? I mean it pains me to say this cause I'm over there with a bunch of cacs and they're just laughing at my brehs as they attempt to maneuver.

Humble...

I humbly agree with him no thanks, and think things will happen in a more regional type of thing rather than something continental wide. For example Ethiopia, Sudan and Egypt since the nile connects us all, i see further cooperation in the foreseeable future. Similar to other regions in Africa

Sudan's economic ties with Ethiopia are deepening

and of course our diapora in the Gulf, who are very educated.

Daps
I see that your are humoring him, but if you are not kindly speak for yourself. It is like saying that the Saudis and the people in the gulf are the smartest in the "Arab" speaking world, but we all know who interacting with them daily, that is further from the Truth. Although they are richer country in comparison to the rest of Mena.

How did a small island like Britain manage to dominate the world?

Answer: they were smarter than the rest of the world.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I humbly agree with him no thanks, and think things will happen in a more regional type of thing rather than something continental wide. For example Ethiopia, Sudan and Egypt since the nile connects us all, i see further cooperation in the foreseeable future. Similar to other regions in Africa

Sudan's economic ties with Ethiopia are deepening

and of course our diapora in the Gulf, who are very educated.

That's fine...but some country there will think of it and leapfrog every other country.

The other countries will be :ohhh: and wonder why they didn't attempt this obvious advantage.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
How did a small island like Britain with no natural resources of its own and a small population manage to dominate the world?

Answer: they were smarter than the rest of the world.

Not really, a good deal had to do with luck. This case can be argued about when the Islamic world was dominated during what Euros called the middle ages, and the impression of European was very similar today to some African peoples today. What i am saying everyone has its time and season, and the Anglo Saxon domination is basically withering away. I come from a society where we venerate the past, and we know everything comes and goes in every civilization.