Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Tell me I'm lying

Africans out there get into wars with other Africans over TRIBES

You think they would hesitate to throw a black American under the bus :mjlol:

Nah b. I root for Africans to do well but Black Americans come first,sorry.

I don't see how picking sides is beneficial to anyone. All you have done is state stereotypes as facts

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Tell me I'm lying

Africans out there get into wars with other Africans over TRIBES

You think they would hesitate to throw a black American under the bus :mjlol:

Nah b. I root for Africans to do well but Black Americans come first,sorry.

Your right

Anybody could get it :manny:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
I don't see how picking sides is beneficial to anyone. All you have done is state stereotypes as facts
It's not beneficial to anybody but it's the reality of the situation

You have to put people who share your culture/history first, then comes other people of your race with different culture/history and then non blacks come last.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth

Brother thank you for tagging me! I sorta already have dual citizenship. I have both my Tanzanian and American passport. Of course i have to fly with the American Passport but having a Tanzanian passport comes in handy in more ways than i can legally go into detail on here. Lets just say we pretty much have dual citizenship in everything but name.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Brother thank you for tagging me! I sorta already have dual citizenship. I have both my Tanzanian and American passport. Of course i have to fly with the American Passport but having a Tanzanian passport comes in handy in more ways than i can legally go into detail on here. Lets just say we pretty much have dual citizenship in everything but name.
This is definitely a good look.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for Pan-Africanism.

However, I can't see repatriation working on a large scale until Africans begin to rise up out of poverty, at which point they probably wouldn't want us.

Bringing in immigrants who are wealthier and more educated than the host population creates resentment. Just look at South Africa:mjpls:.

:what:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dsm1.jpg