Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Africans would throw Black Americans under the bus if it meant them and their culture could thrive.

Pan-Africanism doesnt work. I wish for Africans to do well, sure but if Africans have to take an L for AA's to prosper than so be it.

AAs barely prospser in America, breh:francis:

fukk we gon proper in Africa? A small minority of AAs could live good in Africa but most us would struggle.

Black people the world over will never prosper until we have a critical mass of prosperous black-governed countries. Without examples of success, we will continue to have a poor image of ourselves, which affects the way we interact with each other, the types of studies and careers we pursue, etc.

We need Africa to become strong and independent first, for when Africa rises, so too will her diaspora (that was beautiful:mjcry:)

Daps
I'm all for Pan-Africanism.

However, I can't see repatriation working on a large scale until Africans begin to rise up out of poverty, at which point they probably wouldn't want us.

Bringing in immigrants who are wealthier and more educated than the host population creates resentment. Just look at South Africa:mjpls:.
South Africa is the extreme case and xenophobic toward foreign blacks is likely being fueled by their Boer white masters...reality is millions of Africans reside in foreign African countries outside their nation of birth wth little problem so i don't see why can't AAs
It would work just fine if the repats lay low until they outnumber the natives a good amount
that's unlikely to happen unless the entire AA population was to move to one of the more underpopulated African countries and hypothetically even if it was possible i don't see why it should come to that....cacs don't seem to have issues with locals despite being outnumbered many times over..i think the real solution would be for AAs to integrate in the local community and those with means should contribute to helping the locals whether that be providing jobs or maybe building public facilities maybe a soup kitchen,orphanage or some other charity which serve some of the more underprivileged members of the the local society but most of all have face to face personal interactions and respect for the native people until they are accepted as not jut foreign tranplants established members of the community

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
AAs barely prospser in America, breh:francis:

fukk we gon proper in Africa? A small minority of AAs could live good in Africa but most us would struggle.

Black people the world over will never prosper until we have a critical mass of prosperous black-governed countries. Without examples of success, we will continue to have a poor image of ourselves, which affects the way we interact with each other, the types of studies and careers we pursue, etc.

We need Africa to become strong and independent first, for when Africa rises, so too will her diaspora (that was beautiful:mjcry:)

I'm not advocating for a mass exodus breh

Just a small portion (maybe 1 million, more or less) of AA's who are down for the cause

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm all for Pan-Africanism.

However, I can't see repatriation working on a large scale until Africans begin to rise up out of poverty, at which point they probably wouldn't want us.

Bringing in immigrants who are wealthier and more educated than the host population creates resentment. Just look at South Africa:mjpls:.
On the other hand poor immigrants do the same thing ... immigrants have to be able to fit into the middle class / median income level of a country to avoid serious problems.