Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Well if their gonna.. they had better be quick about it. While AA's still have some economic, social, political strength left

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would work just fine if the repats lay low until they outnumber the natives a good amount
how about not being a white man playing the gentrification card. and actually ...you know...Working WITH the Natives. yall do know thats possibe right. we slide over there with our expertise. even our hoods are 1st world mansions to them. and the people that would go over there to help and have doe to send and make moves. would be blue blood blacks aka blacks with at least a little cash on hand. So yeah. how's about partnering with the locals. zero resentment. and they will love you forever for it.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for Pan-Africanism.

However, I can't see repatriation working on a large scale until Africans begin to rise up out of poverty, at which point they probably wouldn't want us.

Bringing in immigrants who are wealthier and more educated than the host population creates resentment. Just look at South Africa:mjpls:.
Be a blk ass American, and compare your self to wht folks breh..:mjpls:

Compare blks with money, to whts who passed laws n opressed indigenous ppl breh...:mjpls:

Just say, u rather stay in america and continue to get molly wopped by your slave massas breh...:mjpls:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's an interesting idea.
Would it be an expatriation of people with transferable skills? Contractors, doctors, engineers, nurses, programmers, developers, welders, etc would by far be the best people to move there.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm surprised more African countries aren't fighting to be the first to establish dual citizenship with aframs. It makes too much sense and could be a cheat code.

Goes to show black people globally are stuck playing checkers. If the reality were reversed and whites were the slaves dragged from raped Europe, they would have been made the move. Just as Israel has.

And it can work, just have to bring the big money over first to establish a economy. Then bring the management level skilled labor to get industries poppin.

Bring over veterans to get the military properly trained.

I'm telling you with all the skills aframs have obtained here in America, an African country could use us as a cheat code. Have us come and teach the natives.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Look, 50 million Black folks aint just gonna get up and re-establish our lives in Afrika.

HOWEVER, those of us who make some money can start investing in Africa.

Let's put pressure on the Oprahs, Jays, Beys, Jordans, and all of us who become doctors, lawyers, bankers, etc. . . to start investing in the motherland and then in a generation or 2 our children can start doing business with their children and we can build ACROSS the diaspora, just like how White folks do business with the British, French, Germans, etc. . . all the time.

Then we can start sending our kids over there to go to college or they can send their kids here to go to college and we can have a Trans-Atlantic partnership where we help each other out.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I'm surprised more African countries aren't fighting to be the first to establish dual citizenship with aframs. It makes too much sense and could be a cheat code.

Goes to show black people globally are stuck playing checkers. If the reality were reversed and whites were the slaves dragged from raped Europe, they would have been made the move. Just as Israel has.

And it can work, just have to bring the big money over first to establish a economy. Then bring the management level skilled labor to get industries poppin.

Bring over veterans to get the military properly trained.

I'm telling you with all the skills aframs have obtained here in America, an African country could use us as a cheat code. Have us come and teach the natives.

You do realize that Africa has already been colonized/pillaged/exploited by Arabs, Europeans and now Chinese/Indians? While would Africans want to bring other actors in that?

Actually the bolded kind of explains your approach, it's the same mentality as previous colonizers on some "Let us teach those poor Africans" :francis:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
You do realize that Africa has already been colonized/pillaged/exploited by Arabs, Europeans and now Chinese/Indians? While would Africans want to bring other actors in that?

Actually the bolded kind of explains your approach, it's the same mentality as previous colonizers on some "Let us teach those poor Africans" :francis:
Let's keep it a stack, Africans are primitive as fukk compared to the rest of the world

It's not about race either because that comment doesnt apply to Carribbean blacks or American blacks

But people in sub-Sahara Africa are incredibly primitive still. If Africans dont want to be seen as a charity case, they need to help themselves.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Let's keep it a stack, Africans are primitive as fukk compared to the rest of the world

It's not about race either because that comment doesnt apply to Carribbean blacks or American blacks

But people in sub-Sahara Africa are incredibly primitive still. If Africans dont want to be seen as a charity case, they need to help themselves.

Primitive hm, but what are you? Don't let my shut you up like i did the Egyptian thread, because your ignorance is definitely showing again. You are such a bloody moron.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Negged, reported. FOH :camby:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Primitive hm, but what are you? Don't let my shut you up like i did the Egyptian thread, because your ignorance is definitely showing again. You are such a bloody moron.
My culture has our issues but I wouldnt describe us as "primitive"

Didnt Ebola develop because some sub-Saharan had sex with a bat or some shyt?

People in SSA kill Albino babies still

Most of the infrastructure there worth a damn was built by foreigners
Hardly any electricity or plumbing
No wifi
Still abide by primitive tribal cultures that locals refuse to let go of
AIDs/HIV through the roof

The continent as a whole is primitive.
Negged, reported. FOH :camby:
Truth hurts

All you can do is work to improve the situation in your country. I wish to see Africa be a power one day but we need to be honest about address the flaws before that can happen

Daps

uhmmm you might wanna check that again. African Americans are usually depicted as backward and primitive.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
uhmmm you might wanna check that again. African Americans are usually depicted as backward and primitive.
We have our issues for sure but that's for another thread

African nations have been independent for as long as South Korea but no African country even comes close to them. Japan, Germany, Argentina, etc have all been torn down and rebuilt in the timespan that African nations have gotten their independence in til now